Do you ever feel guilty or as if you're taken less seriously because you have less to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• Verdenal
    Verdenal Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    skymningen wrote: »
    I have gotten rude and mean comments from people because I am "Skinny" now so how can I know. smh

That is so ridiculous. If skinny people cannot know how losing weight works, logically that means it is impossible to lose weight. Because who ever succeeded must have done it wrong.
    Wow.

YES! Like if I order the grilled chicken or skip dessert, people want to be like, "Why? You're so skinny - you don't have to worry about it!" Which logically, makes no sense at all.

I haven't been as good as I would have liked for several years but the reason I'm 113 pounds and not 130 is that I ate wisely. I knew that the easiest way to lose weight was not to gain it in the first place.

Several years ago, I was prescribed a medication that changed my metabolism. It wasn't strictly necessary and I told the doctor in no uncertain terms that I was going off it. I might be 200 pounds if I'd stayed on it. I felt exhausted and I couldn't simply exercise more, as the doctor suggested.