Daily check in

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• kbranch75
    kbranch75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Got a workout in at the gym today. I'm on vacation until next Wed, but just here in town. Had suppliers bring in a dozen mini bunt cakes from Nothing Bunt Cakes for me and another with cookies and gift baskets. I don't need this crap but bundt cake is good. I had control and didn't eat more than 1 1/2 mini cakes. As for real food I've been making superb choices and even went vegan at Saigon Kitchen Tuesday. I love pho and they have a vegetable base one too. It was super. Been eating ground turkey, rice, zucchini and broccoli all week and I love it. Same bfast as always. Kale and spinach too. The sweets are tempting as they are all round the office. Except for a nibble and another nibble, I'm fine. Have a couple of dinners to go to this weekend and mom will make a roasted turkey on Christmas. I love turkey. We shouldn't have anything really unhealthy around. I'm about 3/4's the way on the wagon.
  • jperdomo79
    jperdomo79 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok I missed the entire week not even sure what day this is but my crazy schedule plus work stresses has left me drained.

Last workout was on Tuesday of this week too much going on with resignations - countered offers - and Christmas shopping
  • Naomisds
    Naomisds Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    In less than 12 hours I am going to face the music. Sure hope I like the tune and can post some good news!
  • kbranch75
    Options
    Let us know Naomi. Remember this process is Lifestyle and sometimes slow. But with the food you are eating you are also helping yourself internally with nutritious food and not fat and sugars. It will come off, I promise.
  • kbranch75
    Options
    Crazy Chicken you are a trooper! Keep up the pace but don't kill yourself. Proud of you as you're consistent too.

@jperdomo79 if the time isn't right for you don't beat yourself up. It's a stage in life and you are busy. Do what you can and just make small adjustments.

@intotennis thank you again for the challenge. I didn't do perfectly but I did work very hard this year and in Dec I kind of slacked some. January here we come. Thanks for being our rock.
    Bam
  • crazychicken2017
    crazychicken2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pushing Forward hello!

Checking in now for the week!

This challenge has pushed me to do a little cooking for some healthy meals and I realized it’s kind of fun making a soup or pot of beans and eat guilt free. Although I didn’t get under my goal weight (darn), I am still happy to have done something during the holidays when there’s a lot of sweet treats around.

Great work Naomi. I know you’ll be pleased. Let’s keep this going.

Thanks to Sheri for keeping this challenge group motivated.

AND

Happy Christmas Everybody.
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Checking in – Friday & Saturday

Friday – another lazy day, not the best way to finish up the challenge but, I did wrapping & some house cleaning so did some moving and grooving. Nutrition: Was good

Saturday – Played 2 hrs of tennis and Nutrition will be good again.

During this short challenge I did lose 4 lbs but, I know I need to buckle down a little bit more to get the extra 10/15 lbs off. I think I might try the Keto plan just to give me something new.

Kbranch – Excellent job maintaining and being aware so not to over do it during this “tempting” time of year!

Jperdomo – It is a crazy time of year let a lone throwing all that your dealing with. So no worries, you’ll kick butt again when you can!

Naomisds – Hope all went well, just remember a lose is a lose and we didn’t get to this challenge in just a few weeks, it took me years! Lol You’re consistency will pay off, keep kicking butt!

Crazychicken – Knowledge is power so if you got something from this short challenge, then that’s awesome!

Kathy – I know you’re doing an excellent job, enjoy those treats, you’ve earned them and your looking great!

Thank you ladies for helping with this challenge, I couldn’t have done it without you!

Wishing you and yours a very special holiday!

Cheers! Sheri <3<3<3
  • kathyNKCSD
    kathyNKCSD Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This has been a great way to end 2017 in this healthy challenge with all of you. It's the best I have done on a diet and weight loss and being healthier so kudos to all of you that have helped me get there. Merry Christmas to all, enjoy the holiday with family and friends, treat yourself in small portions and good choices, exercise as much as possible. Looking forward to what 2018 brings!!!
  • Naomisds
    Naomisds Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I ended up losing the 4 pounds as well as 16.25 inches overall. Fair to midland, I guess. I'm happy with a loss instead of a gain or no progress, but I wish the loss showed in how my clothes fit/look. This is still good, I guess, with more losses to look forward to, I hope!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Naomisds wrote: »
    I ended up losing the 4 pounds as well as 16.25 inches overall. Fair to midland, I guess. I'm happy with a loss instead of a gain or no progress, but I wish the loss showed in how my clothes fit/look. This is still good, I guess, with more losses to look forward to, I hope!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 lbs is great but, 16 inches is amazing and you should be very proud of yourself!!! Keep kicking butt! :)