Daily check in

Options

Replies

• kathyNKCSD
    kathyNKCSD Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm going to check in early today since I am going to see the evening production of "Man of La Mancha" at the AZ broadway theater. Really looking forward to it, I love the music in it but have never seen the play. Bowled today and had some decent scores and we took 5 out of 7 points. Yeah!! I've been saving my calories for dinner since I'm eating out and of course dessert at the theater. I'll work it off tomorrow playing tennis. We have a match in Westbrook. I've really liked having the support of this group of Pushing Forward and this program with the calorie counter and exercise burn counter. It has really helped me to know where I'm at each day. Thanks for the invite!!!
    Let's go everyone, stay positive and keep pushing forward. Be happy!! :smiley: Ok I tried to get an emoji in but I don't think I did it right. That's what the smiley is.
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!! Today has been rough. I had a very very hungry day! I did well for the most part and made the most delicious low carb stuffed pepper soup with cauliflower rice. Yum!! I have some in laws coming in tonight so the weekend will be rough, but I’m determined to stick with it. Hope everyone had a great day!
  • jperdomo79
    jperdomo79 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Checkin - Friday Day 75

Exercise: JM Level 2 day 4- almost outcod this level!
    Nutrition: under calories
    Water: 50oz or more daily - improvements

I’m excited! I have kept this exercise routine all week. I was thinking last night that I’m not the type that can stop (at least in the beginning) because I tend to stop
  • MommaBeare
    MommaBeare Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Check In: been off the wagon and traveling with husband.
    Went back to the gym and worked out hard.
    Haven't kept up on menu, but back.
    Good for you guys for staying strong!
  • giglqueen
    Options
    Happy Friday my peeps!! Today was going soooo well. So well. I didn’t cave to my burger and fries craving at lunch and stuck with my soup, turned down birthday cake that had my favorite icing and still avoided the TUB of leftover Halloween candy my coworkers brought in to let everyone else get fat from. Then...warm sourdough and butter hit the table at dinner and i lost all willpower. Why can’t i say no?? If it was just my Hubby i would have asked them to not bring it, but my BIL and SIL are visiting and i didn’t want them to suffer with me. I ate their share by the way...it wasn’t pretty. But tomorrow i will go to my PiYo class in the morning and try my best to stay on track. I can do this...I hope everyone had a great Friday!
  • kathyNKCSD
    Options
    What a great day!!! It was my birthday and two of my BFFs showed up at my tennis match baring gifts and their support. Came off the court with a win thanks to them cheering me on. (and my partner's good play). Afterward went to the wine bar at Fry's to celebrate with the team. I had a beer. Went out to dinner with another friend. Had Chinese which has to be healthy, right??? OK celebration is over so back on track tomorrow.
    gigiqueen - I know what you mean about saying NO when others are eating it. Hey, just remember you turned down the cake, burger, and fries so good for you.
    mommabeare - so good to hear from you and traveling is always fun and rejuvenating, especially with someone you love.
    jperdomo - sounds like you are really having a great week. That water consumption is very good for your body and hunger control. Keep it up!
  • crazychicken2017
    crazychicken2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy belated birthday Kathy!! You rock.
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    Check In 76 Saturday

Nutrition: not my best - too much partying aka alcohol
  • kathyNKCSD
    Options
    I was lucky enough to be invited to a friend/teacher/neighbor growing up as a child and now also as a SCW resident, her 100th birthday party. She still looks great and has her memory. If I could reach 100 years and do as well as she is, I would welcome it in a minute. Got some exercise on the court today and watched some gals play softball. Birthday cake tonight was a frosted carrot cake. Just had a small piece. Tomorrow is a low activity day - Poker Sunday again. Are we only 2 weeks until we hit our 90 days???? Let's kick it up a notch everyone!!
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    Check In 77 Sunday!

Exercise: Piyo Buns DVD
    Nutrition: under calories goal
    Water: staying hydrated is a must today

Good Morning
  • giglqueen
    Options
    Good morning!! Happy Sunday!! Yesterday was a great day! I went to my PiYo class in the morning, had lunch with family, hung out and then had dinner and went to a hockey game. I made good choices and was very proud of myself. Today we’re going to go check out a puppy and my in laws want Firehouse Subs for lunch. I am not sure if I’ll get my meal prepping in with company but we’ll see how the day falls. I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Check in – Day 74, 75, 76, 77! Thurs – Sunday

Reader Digest version: Little under the weather on Thurs, didn’t plan well for Friday, played golf on Saturday and touring mansions today so lot’s of walking!

Nutrition: didn’t log but watched portion sizes.

Note to self: You will do some form of a workout and will log your nutrition daily! It only take 10 minutes to log all your nutrition and check in, you are so worth it!!!

Kathy – Excellent match at PTC and control on having a treat and then moving on! Super job planning your calories so you could enjoy the theater too, hope it was awesome! Congrats on your bday win! Sounds like a super bday as you are an awesome lady and deserve the best and I’m sure you’ll still be playing and kicking bootie on the tennis courts at 100!

Giglqueen – Stuffed pepper soup and cauliflower rice, sounds very healthy! (but yuck,lol) PS: I can pick on her, she’s my awesome niece, lol Your Friday was fantastic, so many temping things and you held off, that is such a life changing moment, it doesn't’ matter that you had the bread, you could of eaten everything but you didn't! so you rock in my book!! Do your best and forget the rest!!!

Jperdomo – I’ve know you on MFP for years and I would never describe you as a quitter!!! I love your consistency! Plus, we all might slip now and again but, you keep getting back up and continuing on!

Wow, super excited to see so many post while I’ve been away from my computer!!! 2 more weeks to go so lets push hard!!!

• MommaBeare
    Options
    HAPPY BELATE KATHY <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • crazychicken2017
    crazychicken2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Really did not eat well and my body paid the price. Felt super sluggish and body aches from my food choices I believe. Too salty and heavy. My hands were swollen and my foot ached in a new spot for no apparent reason (did not strain in exercising). Headache and stuffy. So food choices will need to be low salt going forward. Also need to cook fresh foods from scratch.

Pushing forward.
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    Check In 78 Monday!

Exercise: JM Level 3
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in – Day 78

Played 18 holes of golf with hubby and came home to do some house work.

Nutrition: Had a late lunch/early dinner so enjoyed some pasta, slightly over calories for goal but under with exercise calories.

Crazychicken – It’s amazing how some food can effect our body in such a bad way but, good for you to realize what foods your body doesn’t like and to keep pushing forward!!!

Jperdomo – My lady of consistency, keep rocking it!

12 more days, make them count!!! <3<3<3<3
  • MommaBeare
    Options
    Check in! Pushing hard these last 12 days! Pushing hard on cardio and weights!
    Good luck!
  • kathyNKCSD
    Options
    Wow only 12 days! That actually makes me a bit sad. Maybe because I know that Thanksgiving and Christmas (and all that holiday food) are coming after that. I got on the court this morning and hit with my mixed doubles partner for about an hour and then played with him against a couple of other guys for an hour. This afternoon I walked to the grocery store and only picked up what was on my list. (along with a powerball ticket) Calorie intake has been good today but I have to drink water (and more water) tonight.
    crazychicken - are you drinking enough water? This weekend I felt like I was coming down with something too but now today I feel great. So rest and drink fluids!!!
    intotennis - what a gorgeous day to be on the golf course. Athletes eat pasta all the time to give them long lasting energy.
    jperdomo - looking good!!
    mamabeare, gigiqueen, naomi, kbranch, and the rest of our pushing forward clan - make these next 12 days the best possible and know that we are all together in this journey. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and the tunnel's not so dark any more.
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    Check in Day 79 Tuesday

Excerise: Piyo Upper Body & Ballet Barre Class
    Nutrition: under calories
    Water: 50oz and over

Happy Tuesday! This morning decided to forgo the JM Ripped in 30 since it’s Barre Class and that’s too much- listening to my body! PIYO it is and I forgot how much I love that workout! But need to finish JM strong.... 2 weeks?
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in – Day 79 Tuesday

Played over 2 hrs in a tennis match but was really sluggish, had to push myself but completed P90X3 Total Synergistics felt so much better after doing the workout so glad I pushed!

Nutrition: Good day & will be under calories

Mommabeare – Great to hear from you but don’t tease, give us more! How ya doing?

Kathy – Sounds like fun playing against the men, I’m sure you kicked butt! Keep up the excellent job with your nutrition and exercise!

Jperdomo – Super job with your consistency on nutrition and Kudos for doing two workouts, way to kick it up for the end!

11 days and counting, keep pushing!!! <3<3<3