Daily check in

Options

Replies

• intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Check in – Day 68 Friday

Went to a special “navy” ceremony today so no tennis and when I got home I really “did not” want to workout but, I pushed myself and completed P90X3 Decelerator. Once done, I was glad I pushed!

Nutrition: Very limited choices for lunch so really watched my portion size and had a spinach salad for dinner so calories will be under.

Day 4 – weekly 13

Kathy – Super busy fun day, golfing by moonlight sounds like fun, lol Great job on the no snacking too!

Jperdomo – Super job on eating clean, one of my hardest parts of this journey and I’m sure you’ll kick butt with the water consumption too!

Love to hear from the other ladies!!! Keep rocking it!
  • crazychicken2017
    crazychicken2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Heard about intermittent fasting. Not quite ready to do, but it’s an Alzheimer’s study. May do it later this month.

Resting my wrist and foot so will do bike for exercise for a few days.

I’m so impressed by the activities by all. I’m a lazy girl ;)!

Keep up the awesomeness!
  • jperdomo79
    jperdomo79 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Checkin Day 69 Saturday

Nutrition: still clean eating but the goal today
    Is to stay under calorie
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Jillian Michaels
  • kathyNKCSD
    kathyNKCSD Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a busy, busy day which was good because I had dinner at a friend's house and everything tasted so good and I was hungry so I probably indulged in more that I needed to: like one to many beers and the cake with whipped cream topping and an extra madeleine & brownie. But after we ate, we all went to a Huey Lewis tribute band concert and moved and grooved on the dance floor for 90 minutes without a break. My legs felt it this morning!!! So much fun though. I also had a long 3 set tennis match yesterday. So with the activity and the good eating until dinner out, I still came in under goal. The rest of the weekend I have to make a better effort of keeping the calories that go in more nutritious.
    jperdome - I loved watching Jillian on the Biggest Loser. I'll bet she does a brutal workout.
    crazychicken - intermittent fasting? I think that would just make me hungrier and make me tend to pig out when I got off my fast. Enjoy a break on the bike and get rested.
    intotennis - way to push yourself yesterday to do P90X even when you didn't think you had the energy.
    naomi and kbranch - where have you been? Miss hearing from you!
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in – Day 69 Saturday

Early check in as I have a hot date with my hubby, lol

Played 2 hours of tennis doubles and completed P90X3 CVX
    Nutrition: Going out for dinner so will control portion size

Day 3 – weekly 16

Crazychicken – I’m not sure what intermittent fasting is but, let me know how it goes if you try it. You are NOT a lazy girl, you’re doing your best , modifying and still moving and grooving!

Jperdomo – Excellent example of keeping the life style, congrats!

Kahty - Sounds like a great day of enjoying good food and music, so win/win! Plus, you’re looking great!

Let’s keep pushing ladies, you’re doing awesome!!! :)
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in - Day 70 Sunday

Good day, played 18 holes of golf and then did P90X stretch, my legs are tight so felt good!

Nutrition: not bad, will kick it up tomorrow!

Would love to see more postings, come on ladies, you can do it!!!! :)
  • crazychicken2017
    Options
    https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/intermittent-fasting-guide

Above is info about intermittent fasting. It’s not so much a diet but a shift in eating pattern. There’s some research being done with this and if it helps prevent Alzheimer’s.
  • kathyNKCSD
    Options
    Had a quiet day today. Hey, if you all haven't seen the movie "Only the Brave" it was good but better take some tissues. OK after I get done with this post I am going to go and do some stretching and strength exercises. Tomorrow I'm going up to Page to see the Antelope Canyons. I have heard it is gorgeous so I'm hoping for lots of sunshine. We'll be there for 2 days. Food choices were ok but I am going to really work on better choices this week. I know this will be a good week. Keep pushing forward!!!!
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my Pushing Forward peeps. We've had a rough week in the Adams home but today I'm back on track! I just wanted to pop in and say hi, hope everyone has a great week!
  • crazychicken2017
    Options
    Checking in!

Basically I am maintaining, which is good cuz I kind of indulged a bit last week.

Am pushing forward. Hope that those who are quiet are not beating themselves up. I’m not an expert so it would be good to know if there is advice on what to do if you’re stuck, discouraged, at a plateau?? As the challenge suggests- keep pushing forward.

• jperdomo79
    Options
    Check in 71 Happy Monday!

Nutrition: under calories
    Exercise; level 1 Ripped in 30 JM

We got back from Orlando yesterday! What a great time we had with our older kids. I clocked in on the Fitbit 15,000 steps! I was super happy
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    My day from Saturday eventually I exceed to 15,000 steps
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    wnxi84bj7wnn.jpeg
    Trying this again lol
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in – Day 71 Monday

Have a two matches tomorrow so completed P90X3 MMX & Decelerator to cover today & tomorrows workouts.

Nutrition: Good day & should be under calories

Day 4 – Weekly 6

Crazychicken – Thanks for the info on fasting, I’ll definitely check it out. Congrats on maintaining, my scale wasn't as kind, lol So much easier said then done but, if you’re stuck, etc, just take one meal, one day and one step at a time, it’s when you let them continue that gets you off track. So as you said, Just keep pushing forward, think about all you’ve accomplished!

Kathy – Sounds like you’re doing great to me, enjoy the hike, I’m sure it will be beautiful!

Giglqueen – Sorry for your tough week but, good for you to jump back into the groove!

Jperdomo – 15,000 that’s crazy, amazing stepping! Keep rocking those days!

What’s up with the rest of the peeps? Who wants to be "Queen" for the day????
  • jperdomo79
    Options
    Check in Day 72 Tuesday

Nutrition: Under calories
    Exercise: level 2 JM
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in - Day 72 Tuesday

Early check in, had a match that lasted over 3 hours with LOTS of running, I played a "lob" queen, omg I'm pooped! I also have another match tonight but, should be a different kind of game more pace so hopefully not as much running.

Nutrition: I'll be under calories for sure, lol

Day 3 - weekly 9

Jperdomo - Love your consistency, keep kicking it!

Keep pushing ladies <3<3<3<3

• kathyNKCSD
    Options
    I'm back!! I was away from my laptop for a day and a half but had a great get-away. Took a trip with 7 friends to Antelope Canyon in Page. We did the Upper Canyon tour Monday and the Lower Canyon today. What beauty!!! Unbelievably what the force of water can create. Also stopped to see Horseshoe Bend just outside of Page. The weather was perfect. I actually did well on calorie intake as well. So tomorrow I get back into the real world routine.
    gigiqueen - glad to hear from you and know that you'll have a good week. We are with you all the way!
    crazychicken - I checked out the fasting link but I don't think it would work for me. Keep pushing forward and way to maintain even when your week might not have been as good as you would have liked and you're getting back on your track.
    intotennis - I would say that two tennis matches today definitely would cover your workouts. Hope the end results were good! Sounds like you're doing great on food choices too.
    jperdomo - that is one heck of a lot of stepping, good for you and glad to hear Orlando was a lot of fun.
  • giglqueen
    giglqueen Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ugh, my post didn’t post!! Well, to sum it up I had a long stressful day and instead of going to bed when i got home, i went to my TirboKick class and felt great afterwards. I even ate on plan instead of grabbing comfort foods. Yay me!! Hope everyone has had a great Tuesday!!
  • intotennis
    Options
    Check in – Day 73 Wednesday

Early check in for me. Yesterday I played over 335 mins of tennis doubles and I’m still pooped! I have a match tonight so I didn’t do P90X3, hoping tomorrow I can do two and catch up.

Nutrition: I’m sure with all the tennis, I was under calories but, I didn’t log and I did enjoy in some comfort foods, not the best choice but it did taste good, lol

Day 2 – weekly 11

Kathy – sounds like a great trip, I’ve never been but maybe one day! Awesome job on keeping control of your calories while being out and about!

Giglqueen – Awesome pushing, getting your workout done even when tired plus keeping food choices good, you are a rock star!!!

Strong and steady! :)
  • kathyNKCSD
    Options
    Checking in late tonight but I just got home from a team match at PTC. We played decent tonight but unfortunately didn't come out on the winning side. We'll get them next time. Also did some drilling (tennis, not oil or dental) this morning and went to the fitness center to get on the elliptical and some leg machines. I was hungry when I got home today but I just had a scoop of ice cream to satisfy myself and then got out of the kitchen.
    intotennis - with all those long hard matches you've been playing, I would think that you don't have any catching up to do.
    gigiqueen - proud of you for getting yourself to TriboKick class even though you were tired because I bet that at the end of it you were really glad that you went.
    Lost touch with a lot of you in our group. Chime in and tell us how you are. We all stay stronger in numbers rather than by ourselves. Look forward to hearing from you all.