July Finish: 132lbs
    August Stater: 131 lbs
    August Finish: 128 lbs

9/2: 127 lbs
    9/9: 126lbs
    9/16: 125lbs
    9/23: 125 lbs
    9/30: 125 lbs

I think I've definitely hit a plateau for the moment - but it is entirely possible that this is a product of my not eating healthy because of my feeling down a few/couple weeks ago, and then last week eating unhealthy because I was celebrating my 2 year anniversary. I am looking forward to October and getting back to losing, or I guess even just maintaining. At this point I just want my lower stomach to slim down and to get my butt looking more perky.

@Ree13x We get the FitBit through his work as a Care Manager through CCSI. The Flex2 is the one I got because it was 100% free there were several others offered between $25 and like $125 that are normally like over $100 and over $300 respectively. It is a great deal!
  • Ree13x
    Ree13x Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @RMC1995 That is a really great deal. I've had my flex for a couple years now and really like it :) Can't seem to convince my husband to use his consistently though
  • FreshBrew92
    FreshBrew92 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    @RMC1995 I want my butt perky too!! LOL It went away when I started losing weight. I’m like what happened?! When I reach my goal weight and enter maintenance I plan to focus on those two areas: lower stomach and butt.
  • WallyAmadeus
    WallyAmadeus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

5 ft 8 inches.

HW: 186
    8/17 start: 147
    9/17 start: 145
    10/17 start: 145
    11/17 start goal weight: 143

Goal weight: 125

I was moving along at such a nice clip there that I go ahead of myself, and became overconfident. A little extra here, a missed work out there, and my weight didn't go up, but it didn't go down either.

The progress: I am fully back on track with free weights. I love free weights...not that I lift that heavy, but that I feel stronger every month, and that's awesome.

On October 5, I'm taking advantage of a free training session at my gym and learning about kettlebells. I've attempted these on my own, but I have no real form, and a professional session will help.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @WallyAmadeus, we're on an October thread now. Come join!