October Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yep, better late than never. And tracking is still accountability and that is positive.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @pezhed It's never too late to join! =)
  • teegan84
    teegan84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Arghh I'm still here, logging everyday but struggling to put it on the spreadsheet or touch base on here, but I am logging on and reading your posts and finding motivation from that! Will try harder in Nov
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    teegan84 wrote: »
    Arghh I'm still here, logging everyday but struggling to put it on the spreadsheet or touch base on here, but I am logging on and reading your posts and finding motivation from that! Will try harder in Nov

Me too!
  • SheilAnneSmith
    SheilAnneSmith Posts: 202 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Happy October!

My goals for the month:

1) Stay active--getting walks in everyday Yea, that didn't happen--maybe about 50% of the time. Exhaustion sure made it's presence known this month.

2) Maintain weight Gained about 1 pound, I'll take it--I know I didn't make the best choices all the time...I have ate more french fries in the last week than the whole year prior I'm quite sure.

3) Menu Plan and meal prep Again, so-so on it. I had a couple of good weeks and a couple that we flew by the seat of our pants--hoping next month is less crazy busy

4) Dig deeper into insurance and HR benefits--and decide how much time I can afford to take off unpaid so I have an idea before talking to my manager. Haven't really dug that deep,
    I didn't tell work until a few days ago so haven't had the chance to talk with HR, but she was going to do some digging on the short term disability exclusion period and how long they'll pay me 60% of my income

5) Nap whenever I can get away with it! I did not nap nearly enough!

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I haven't had much luck with my weight loss goals for a while now so I'd like to change that this month. If I lose anything, I'll be happy.

SW: 209.2
    CW: 206.6

2.6 pounds lost.

Yay! haha

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    October goals:

-Do my stretches 5 of 7 days each week did pretty well!
    -Current weight: 192/November 1 goal weight: 189 Nov 1 weight: 190-I'll take it :)
    -Spend time enjoying my hobbies, my husband and our pup Really need to work on this and make my husband realize how important this is too.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow. Everyone did great! Congrats! :D Haha, I need more naps too! Also agree with spending more times with hobbies being good. I lost 2 lbs this month. Hooray!
This discussion has been closed.