December Challenge

Options

Replies

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @Lisbydezign I'm so very sorry, very difficult at anytime but somehow around this time of year it can feel even worse. I hope you are finding the strength to cope and that you have plenty support in such an awful time. My thoughts are with you, your dad and your family.
  • Jigglypuff00
    Jigglypuff00 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @Lisbydezign My thoughts and prayer go out to you! My deepest condolences.
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope that you all had a good one!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    It's the last week of December and there are requests in the 'Discussions' section for the January Challenge to go up so I'm about to do this so the challenge may be in two places for a few days! Either keep posting here till the 31st December or start of in the January one which I'll also put 31st December as the start date. Hope that's reasonably clear........! As ever it will start of in the Discussions section and then get pinned up into the 'Announcements' <3
  • choolou
    choolou Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    12/3: 165
    12/10:167
    12/17:163.6
    12/27: 173.4

I went off the wagon, hailed a cab, and headed to international waters this holiday season. I ignored MFP for about a week, and only weighed in today because I had a doctors appointment. Ready to get my *kitten* back in gear.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    choolou wrote: »
    12/3: 165
    12/10:167
    12/17:163.6
    12/27: 173.4

I went off the wagon, hailed a cab, and headed to international waters this holiday season. I ignored MFP for about a week, and only weighed in today because I had a doctors appointment. Ready to get my *kitten* back in gear.

There is no way you went alone on your journey!! >:) See you in the January Challenge, when we will be o:)
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to gain about 6 lbs during my 3 day binge. Sat-mon. Today i woke up back at 146 yay! BUT I got norovirus!!! Ahhhhh i have been miserable for 3 days!! At first I wondered if it was keto kicking my butt all over again but I have several co workers sick as well. I may drink new years eve. Vodka of course. But I am not eating like crap. It really was not all its cracked up to be. Although I did eat almost a half of a lemon pie myself hahaha it was the one thing I wanted soooooo bad. I am super excited for the new year. I am making it about fitness instead of weight loss this go around. I have been binge watching fitness shows and am excited to get into the gym and not be big when I start! I wanted to start this week but my sickness did not allow that to happen
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @HaideeJo13 that doesn't sound like fun! I hope you are better soon. Are you joining the January Challenge? We'd miss you if you didn't, so no pressure!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yes. I joined! At least I think I did haha. I can't wait!
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    I’ve not been eating well, but managed to lose. Under a lot of stress with my parents health. My dad had a stroke last week and is in nursing and sadly, my mother passed away last night.
    Still, I’m avoiding sugars and bread...might have drank several adult beverages...

Please accept my sincere condolences.
  • krystlestar00
    krystlestar00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sw 254 11/24
    12/3 247.4
    12/10 242
    12/17 244.4
    12/24 243.4
    12/30 241.2

I am not losing much weight, but the inches are definitely coming off. I've already had to adjust my belt twice on my too big pants. My next body measuring scan is in 2.5 weeks and I'm sure my measurements will be down.
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    sw 254 11/24
    12/3 247.4
    12/10 242
    12/17 244.4
    12/24 243.4
    12/30 241.2

I am not losing much weight, but the inches are definitely coming off. I've already had to adjust my belt twice on my too big pants. My next body measuring scan is in 2.5 weeks and I'm sure my measurements will be down.

Well done, you've lost over 6 pounds this month despite Christmas etc! We've started a January Challenge so see you in that as well. :)
  • Jigglypuff00
    Options
    11/30 201.6
    12/03 202.8
    12/10 199.6!!
    12/17 198.4
    12/24 195.4
    12/31 195.4

So I went off the rails a bit on Christmas, and it's taken me a week to get back down to what I weighed last week! So not worth it! The stress from seeing that weight back up there was not worth it.

So my resolution for the new year is to weigh myself less. And just focus and eating Keto foods, and learning more about Keto. So I won't be joining the January Challenge. I am going to try my best to have a No Weigh January. And just believe in the system! LOL! Good luck to everyone and Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3
  • Jigglypuff00
    Options
    Good job @krystlestar00! You're losing about a pound to a pound of a half per week which is perfect! May you continue that trend into the new year!! :)
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    11/30 201.6
    12/03 202.8
    12/10 199.6!!
    12/17 198.4
    12/24 195.4
    12/31 195.4

So I went off the rails a bit on Christmas, and it's taken me a week to get back down to what I weighed last week! So not worth it! The stress from seeing that weight back up there was not worth it.

So my resolution for the new year is to weigh myself less. And just focus and eating Keto foods, and learning more about Keto. So I won't be joining the January Challenge. I am going to try my best to have a No Weigh January. And just believe in the system! LOL! Good luck to everyone and Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3

You got back down though, within a week and you are still in Onderland by almost 5 lbs! We will miss you in the January Challenge. You could just do today and then the last Sunday in January, that would be a whole month. We'd miss you otherwise, no pressure!! <3<3
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Me I'm 161.4 today so I feel that's good as we've had Christmas and we are away now for New Year in Scotland and staying in a hotel. So I lost almost 3.6 lbs this month which must be the only time ever I've come out of the other side of Christmas and New Year without a significant gain. I'm off to post in the January Challenge now! Happy New Year to us all :)<3:)<3
  • Jigglypuff00
    edited December 2017
    Options
    You got back down though, within a week and you are still in Onderland by almost 5 lbs! We will miss you in the January Challenge. You could just do today and then the last Sunday in January, that would be a whole month. We'd miss you otherwise, no pressure!! <3<3

Yes, I could do that! That's not stressful! LOL! Ok, see ya over there!
  • claralair
    claralair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

12/3: 221 lbs
    Today: 219 lbs
    12/10: 219.6
    12/17:217.4
    12/24: 215
    12/31:213.2

A little bummed out because I weighed 212.8 on Thursday, but I couldn't stay away from the pancakes yesterday so...

All in all, looking forward to a Happy, Healthy New Year full of Love and Fulfillment for everyone <3

• chinatowninchina
    Options

Yes, I could do that! That's not stressful! LOL! Ok, see ya over there!

Yippee! See you there!