how long until you graduate??

Options
kts1988
kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
i wanted to get to know people in the group a bit better and was wondering where you all are in your educational journey.

i'm finishing my doctorate in clinical psychology, and this year will be my last of classes before i complete a one year internship followed by one year of post-doctoral work. i went to grad school immediately after undergrad, so i am feeling ready to be out of school!

how long does everyone else have?

Replies

• Aurora1525
    Aurora1525 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting my master's degree in computer science. I'm hoping I can do it in a year and a half....as long as I can do an internship and take one class during the Summer 2014 semester. I really just want to do it as fast as possible so I can start working!
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up a bachelor's degree in the spring, and by then it'll be six years since I started (changed my major and did a few part-time semesters). But from that point I'm considering either a second bachelor's or a master's in a completely different subject... so it'll be a while before I'm completely done with school. :ohwell:
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my Master's in Clinical Social Work and have 1 year left!
  • feathernaut
    feathernaut Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    This upcoming year will be my last!
  • llfretwell
    llfretwell Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up my Masters in School Counseling (Undergrad degree is in Psychology). I start my 3 semester internship this Fall, then will be FINISHED!! I feel like I've been in school FOREVER!!!!! I cannot wait!
  • heyyyyskinnygirl
    Options
    this school year will be my last as an undergrad!
    so ready to gtfo of here :)
    i'm only 19 so planning on taking a gap year consisting of an internship + studying for lsats then going on to law school.
  • WestCoaster831
    Options
    2015, then I get my MBA! I'm not going to miss the tests and papers -_-
  • tesha_al
    tesha_al Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Summer 2014!! I can't wait that's why I'm getting fit hehe, its a BSc Biomedical Science still deciding whether to do masters or straight to work ...
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Summer 2014!! I can't wait that's why I'm getting fit hehe, its a BSc Biomedical Science still deciding whether to do masters or straight to work ...

I did my undergrad in Biomed aswell!!

I have 1 year left in my PhD in head and neck cancer immunology!! And i am soooo ready to finish!
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my senior year of undergrad on August 26th so I graduate in May of next year! So excited to graduate. But then grad school.....
  • RixxyRikaa
    RixxyRikaa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I graduate with my AOS for culinary arts in April '14! So excited.
  • alyssarof2012
    alyssarof2012 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    2 1/2 years until I have my bachelors in biology and move on to dental school. :)
  • catwoman_leo
    Options
    still 1.5 yrs! doing honours in Economics
  • mindfulmac
    mindfulmac Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had to take a semester off, so I am graduating with a bachelor's in English literature this December. Wish me luck!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have this semester and the next (I hope!!). I had to go through slowly because I have two little kids and two jobs on top of it. I'll be doing all my testing for my career within the next few months, so I'm hoping to be moving through my career as I am finishing up school. I just really want that paper saying I finished!!
  • alestfon
    alestfon Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    232 days! We have a count down going.
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I actually graduated last May with my second masters in education from University of South Carolina, but right now I am currently researching online programs and am leaning towards an Educational Doctorate in Administration. However, am not sure where I want to go to.
  • Claryssa89
    Options
    I am in the process of graduating with a bachelor degree right now (waiting for the paperwork to be finished) and will hopefully start my masters this fall..
  • modernshieldmaiden
    Options
    This year & next for my Scandinavian Studies undergrad (my school experience has been kind of a mess since I had no motivation when I started, changed my major four times, and took three years off to work full-time), then I'll have... I don't want to think of how many more for an MA in Germanic & Scandinavian Studies and then Archival/Museum Studies after that. I have pretty much accepted that I will be in school for the rest of my 20's, hah. But it's fun, still!
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Two more years of undergrad. psychology :).