Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

how long until you graduate??

2»

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    About two years of undergrad, then two of Law School. Funny thing is, though, that I would have that long, full of courses if not for the fact that I CLEPped or ACTed out of some stuff (highly recommended). In other words, in terms of credits, I'm approaching my second semester as a junior, but in terms of timing, I'm a first-semester junior.
  • NHitchner2
    NHitchner2 Posts: 31
    I was suppose to get my associates this year, but being I was in a car accident, and lost my only decent means of getting to college. It will probably take me another 1-2 years because I will be going full-time military once I get down to weight.
  • heyitsnicolelee
    heyitsnicolelee Posts: 39 Member
    I graduate in May 2015!
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    I'm hoping to defend my MA thesis by October this year, in Linguistics. I originally wanted to finish around this time of the year but, well, life gets in the way.
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    about six months, december this year - if my thesis is approved - I get my bachelors degree
    so cross your fingers for me a wish me luck people!
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    4 more classes until I am done with law school!

Then thesis and bar exams :frown: :frown:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    I'm in the last term of my Master's. Trying to complete by end of November.
  • I've got two years left. I'm doing a BSc in animal behaviour and welfare. I live with my nan whilst I'm there as its a lot closer, and she's a feeder! find it difficult dieting at uni when she's putting cakes in front of me!
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    Hi! I'm new to this group :) I'm about to start my 4th and final year of law school - (4 yrs bc it is the evening program). All my weight gained was in the first three years - trying to stay healthy and active thru this year, bar prep, and then it should be easier when my time is a little more flexible.
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    I graduate with my BS in biochemistry in May 2015. I'm going to send in my resume to a few places in the next week to see if they will employ me when I graduate.
  • shapelyJ
    shapelyJ Posts: 57 Member
    January 2018... :drinker:

Although I'll probably take a year off and do some traveling next year so that means I won't be done until January 2019, woop woop! :happy:
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    May 2016. Already have a BA in Psychology, but went back to school for something actually useful (AAS in Clinical Laboratory Technology & certificate in Biomanufacturing). 2 more years!
  • xomelox
    xomelox Posts: 7 Member
    Hello guys :) I finished university this year, graduating in November with a BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management, in London. I'm planning to do Law next year while I work :)
  • poetgirl115
    poetgirl115 Posts: 45 Member
    Hey guys. I graduate with my MA this coming May! Go Grad class of 2015!
  • Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    I graduate this coming May with a BA in Business!
  • mrdk92
    mrdk92 Posts: 24 Member
    I'll graduate this coming May, English major, Theatre minor. Ready to be done with school for a while!