WHAT ARE YOU EATING?

2»

Replies

• 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,621 Member
    Hi Pals,
    I'm very curious to see what other people are eating on Keto. I'd like to get food ideas and a gauge, to see if I've got this. If you're uninhibited enough to set your food diary loose, for the world (or just me) to read, please let me know who you are. Thanks in advance.

My food diary is open to friends and you are welcome to friend me if you think it would be helpful to see it. I log everything. Yesterday was a 3 carb day, but I usually am in the teens.
  • TheMerryMermaid
    TheMerryMermaid Posts: 69 Member
    @tmoneyag99 , @cgcrutch Thanks you guys!!!! Great stuff you've shared!
  • caysea
    caysea Posts: 16 Member
    For breakfast I have bullet proof coffee which i thought would be disgusting but I love it. I use coconut oil, grass fed butter, collagen peptides and a packet of truvia.

For a mid-morning snack I have a handful of gouda Moon Cheese. I get it at Target. You get a cheesy crunchiness of a cracker w zero carbs.

Lunch consists of chicken salad wraps. I use avocado oil mayo, bacon, celery, onion and pickle and wrap it in lettuce. I usually have a couple pepperoncinis too for a kick.

Dinner I order from www.ketonedbodies.com. The meals come frozen and are delish!!

If I have any carbs left and I want a treat, I have a little Halo Top Strawberry ice cream.

Good luck!
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    My diary is open. I love to cook and try different things. Last night was oxtail over spinach with cauliflower mash. Mmm mmm
  • stevejill91
    stevejill91 Posts: 31 Member
    Eggs, beef, chicken, butter, coconut oil, olive oil, cheese, tons of water. %2 carbs in 2k Daily intake