jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Got to Google it and try the recipe. I love Mexican food 😍
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    The struggle is definitely real :(
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Yesterday was OMAD day.

Salad from Pennstation subs that was just okay....totally prefer Firehouse subs salads or subway better, but we gave it a try. Had some frozen yogurt/walnuts at the ball field.

Not enough water, I hear you @mistymeadows2005 I had about 64 oz early in the day but got busy later in the afternoon and sucked...………...oh well...... :|

Might do a water fast today and we will see how the weigh in is tomorrow...….

Love you beautiful peeps <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    OMG now I'm questioning our friendship :pensive:

Penn Station is the best sandwich shop on the PLANET!!! Italian, grilled, extra vinaigrette on the side <3 OMG I could die, I want one so bad even thinking about it.

Def hafta push dat water today - both of us, woman!

s7erucy7l4nw.png
  • volgirl1322
    :o:o I am sure the sammys at PennStation are amazing, my ball player kiddo had a philly steak and cheese it was all melty and yummy goodness with onions, shrooms, peppers.....my salad (trying to avoid the bread goodness) was basically ice berg lettuce, one scoop of chicken salad, one piece of cheese, and a couple of slices of maters.....I was disappointed in the salad .....

BUT next time, when it is more of a free OMAD day I am def going back to get one of the hot oooeeeyyy goooeeey melty sammys…….It was all I could do not to take a huge bite out of his LOL <3

*drinking now, I am at abot 100oz so far* WE GOT THIS!!!! <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Donna, do I need to round up you and @mistymeadows2005 and hook up water IVs? Lol. That’s what I’m going to do next time you two admit to not getting enough water. 😂
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I'm doing much better todayyyy!! I'm up to 48, with 5 more biz hours to go!!! I try to hit 100 before I leave work :) Just grabbed a 12ozer of black coffee tooooooo :love:

And Donna, seriously when you go - the biggest grilled Italian your calorie budget can afford - I'M. NOT. KIDDING. :dizzy:
  • volgirl1322
    I will def. go back to try the sandwich and maybe the fries although I am very picky when it comes to fries LOL.....

@wsandy8512 yes please on the IV esp if it can be stationed in the bathroom LOL :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    The fries are great, but the best part is that they have malt vinegar for the fries *drools*
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    I will def. go back to try the sandwich and maybe the fries although I am very picky when it comes to fries LOL.....

@wsandy8512 yes please on the IV esp if it can be stationed in the bathroom LOL :p

lLol,,bathroom water IV FTW!!!

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    wsandy8512 wrote: »

lLol,,bathroom water IV FTW!!!

You guys crack me up :D
  • jadepearl
    Don't have any PennStations over here :( The only sandwich place which is 45 mins away is Subway. Hook up on IV? You guys are so funny :lol:
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends! Happy Tuesday.

It was a four day weekend for me, filled with way too much food and good times. My youngest turned 12 and we had a lot of eating out, and then with Memorial day, totally a bust for four days. :p

I weighed the same last Friday, 160....so last week was a zero loss/gain. Hoping to get back on track this week and either stay at 160 or lose, but with the weekend being so fun (food-filled) will just be happy with 160!!!! B)

Catching up on everyone's post soon!!!

~D
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    160 is great. You have come a long way too! <3
  • jadepearl
    Not gaining after some fun events filled with food is good news👍
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends,

It has been crazy busy at home/work so I haven't posted much. I have tried to keep up with yall's post but not my own!

Have been fair with OMAD over the past week or so but not as diligent as i should be. I have had the hunger monster while preparing dinner and have grazed my way through while cooking. I totally own it and have been honest about doing it. So this girl has to reign that in..... :/

I will prob do a weigh in next Friday after being stricter next week than I have been....just one of those things....Can't stress about it ---it is what it is....

*hugs ya'll* <3
  • jadepearl
    I think most of us are not really OMADing this week. Let's start again next week, we can do this👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    Agreed that this week has been chaos for all of us - let's relax this weekend and get back on our schedules next week <3

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!
  • volgirl1322
    Hey friends,
    Work has been insanely busy recently and most likely won't slow down for the next couple of weeks. I have been doing better with OMAD but not perfect.....just working too much.....
    I do plan on weighing this weekend though to see where I am. I have bought smaller clothes recently so I know something is working ---just not sure pound wise where I am....

Stay strong ya'll <3
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear that you are doing well with OMAD 👍 I love buying smaller sizes clothes👍😘 It's a huge confirmation that we have loss weight👌