March 27 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Hi UAC Team Mates,
    I've posted our April UAC on the challenge board at this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10654449/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-april-edition/p1?new=1
    If you will click on that link and add your support, it will help invite more folks to join us for the April UAC.
    Thanks, Rick
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    March 27th
    Exercised?: long day here. 1h15 cross training legs with coach#2/30min additional cross training for running form/4k swim
    Calories?: yes
    Tracked?: yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Rain all day here ,6 degrees
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 37 min yoga, 30 min cleaning
    Tracking yes
    Calories no, this weather is really not helping!
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. (30 min walking)
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracking: Yes.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Mfp glitch day. Just noticed that my post from a few hours ago isn't here. The gist of it was yes x 3
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes - Arm Routine
    Calories - under
    Tracking - yup
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 despite a travel work day!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Exercised: yep
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    I am trying something very new for me. My preference is to exercise in the early morning, but since I started working with a trainer at 7 pm on Monday evenings, it has caused me to think new thoughts. Many years ago, one of my daughters lived in Barcelona, Spain. In Barcelona it is quite common for people to stroll in the evening. My usual exercise program is to either walk with great vigor or do cardio/strength intervals. Strenuous!
    Tonight, after dinner, I walked on my treadmill while watching TV. The pace was 3.5 mph for 30 minutes.
    Calories: under by a lot
    Tracking: ok
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Yoga and plank work.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes, 26 minute YouTube video workout
    Logging - Yes
    Calories - Over by 6

This was a good day nonetheless. I was able to visit the attorney I worked with for 20 years this afternoon. He was in an auto accident late June 2017 and in Intensive Care in the hospital for over 6 months. He has been in rehab for the last 6-8 weeks and is finally making progress, but painstakingly slow. He has not had solid food since June 28, 2017 and is on vent with a tracheostomy for which attempts will now be made to wean him. At present he can breathe unassisted for a 4 hour span and is ventilated for the other 20 hours per day. When I visited today, the medical team was able to insert a port valve which allowed him to be able to use his voice for the 20-30 minutes we visited. PT is working on his strength, and he was able to take 27 assisted steps today. It was so very good to see him. He was alert, in a good frame of mind and enjoyed the company. Amazing how much our bodies take and still be in repair and recovery mode. He is one very good man, and has my prayers for continued strength and healing.

Prayers to you both, there was me going into hibernation mode because of the weather!
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 45 min bike.

I’m looking to visit a gym. Any particular weight machines better than others? Won’t be working with free weights at this time. Thoughts/advice? Thanks.
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today.

@w8goal4life so sorry to hear about your friend, and hope he continues on the path to full recovery.

@jugar hope your horse is OK. In a strange way I quite miss my visitor, but not the mess he left behind!
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    March 27

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Track and walking

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes. Decent gap

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

A pretty routine day.

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    MzRuthy wrote: »
    Won’t be working with free weights at this time.

Why not? You should.
    Get out of this mentality that the machines are safer, they are not.

• Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    March 27

Yes X 3