• MmamabearR
    MmamabearR Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1 for me. It was intentional.

Today we went to the USA Rugby 7’s and the US won. It was a tremendous day and so much fun. Can’t wait for next year!

zvwwjeglsxwa.jpeg
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    March 4, 2018

Pass Day #1
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of activities today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? A little above, it was my son's birthday :smile:
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • sheliftsweights
    sheliftsweights Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Pass #1 :'(

Did I exercise at least 20 min? Yes, walked around Walmart waiting for the rain to stop before I left.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? No, and I blame my puppy. She is not potty training very well. All 3 times she did #2, she pranced around in it as if it was a field of wild flowers without a care in the world. It resulted in 3 baths for her and a Dr pepper and chocolate chip cookies for me because of stress, and I didn't want to drink alcohol on a weeknight.

Did I track everything? Yes and the final number makes me cringe.

I will let this day go as my cheat day for the week and get back in the game tomorrow.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Day#4:
    Exercise: yes. Because of the rain I walked on my Wii FitPlus for 1 hour.
    Calories: yes
    Logging: yes
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    Pass #1 :'(

Did I exercise at least 20 min? Yes, walked around Walmart waiting for the rain to stop before I left.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? No, and I blame my puppy. She is not potty training very well. All 3 times she did #2, she pranced around in it as if it was a field of wild flowers without a care in the world. It resulted in 3 baths for her and a Dr pepper and chocolate chip cookies for me because of stress, and I didn't want to drink alcohol on a weeknight.

Did I track everything? Yes and the final number makes me cringe.

I will let this day go as my cheat day for the week and get back in the game tomorrow.

This was meant to be posted on March 5th's board. Oops :#