TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Sorry for the late weigh in, it’s been one hell of a week so far… been spending most of my time at hospital with my nana, but she’s back home now

My weigh in this week is 199lbs

Last week was also 199lbs x
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    Sorry for the late weigh in, it’s been one hell of a week so far… been spending most of my time at hospital with my nana, but she’s back home now

My weigh in this week is 199lbs

Last week was also 199lbs x

Glad to hear she is back home. Deep breath.....
  • motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Mar. 14

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes (10,624 steps, 50 active minutes)
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    3/13 and 3/14

Exercised: yep!
    Tracked: yep!
    Under: yep!

• drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yep! Well depending on the day but definitely 3-5 times
    A day. Infusing my water has really helped me drink more plus the benefits I’m beginning to see (clear skin)
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Love this! I bought a 32 oz water bottle with a fruit infuser in it and easily have about 4-5 a day! It makes drinking water easier for me.

Wait....you're not saying you drink 4 (or 5) x 32 oz daily, are you??
  • miroller
    miroller Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, march 14th
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes, a walk around the neighborhood with my girls before dinner. And also some post-dinner dancing :)
  • holly2e
    holly2e Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    March 14
    Exercise: yes, 60 min body pump
    Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow!
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Wednesday, March 14th
    Logged Food: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes 2063/2180
    Exercise: No... Family issue came up and had to drive down to Mexico so was in the car most of the day, just getting home.
    Water Intake: 65oz
  • VintageGeek42
    VintageGeek42 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 14th March
    Caleries: Under
    Tracked: Yep
    Exercise: No.
    Steps: 4844
    Fitbit finally arrived yesterday, and spent last night setting it all up and getting it charged for today.
  • Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    3/14-
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no nothing exciting from me! Just work ugh
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Yep! Well depending on the day but definitely 3-5 times
    A day. Infusing my water has really helped me drink more plus the benefits I’m beginning to see (clear skin)

Okay, that's a lot of water! You must get up in the night to use the bathroom? I am too afraid to get up in the night and not be able to get back to sleep, (sleep is a precious commodity these days!), so my water goal is 10 cups a day, or 2 1/2 litres, and ideally I try to get that mostly in before the supper hour. Like you, I have a 32 oz. water bottle. It seems much less daunting to only have to fill that thing up twice a day to reach my minimum of eight cups. I can easily chug it with one hand at my computer, so there really is no excuse why I shouldn't get my water in!! I just need to remember to fill my bottle!! I sleep better when I get my water in, too. Less likely to wake up in the night because I am thirsty!!

In case you all have forgotten, today marks the beginning of our Thirsty Thursday Seven Day Water Challenge! For the next seven days, see if you can't drink your eight cups minimum. And tell us how you feel after doing it for a whole week!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    dopey520 wrote: »
    Exercise: No... Family issue came up and had to drive down to Mexico so was in the car most of the day, just getting home.

Yes, sometimes "family" happens. Hope you were able to get the issue all sorted out.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday 14th March
    Caleries: Under
    Tracked: Yep
    Exercise: No.
    Steps: 4844
    Fitbit finally arrived yesterday, and spent last night setting it all up and getting it charged for today.

You got a Fitbit!! Yay!! I hope it inspires you to move and rack up that step count!! Maybe we'll do a step challenge next week....?
  • dopey520
    dopey520 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    dopey520 wrote: »

Yes, sometimes "family" happens. Hope you were able to get the issue all sorted out.

Thank you, Yes I was able to take care of it but driving for long periods of time really aggravates my back so did a ton of stretching this morning before the gym so got in my first work out. Going again tonight to make up for yesterday.

One of the good things about this scenario was the only reason I was annoyed yesterday was because I was missing Arms & Shoulder day lol so the gym is become a habit and no longer an enemy :#
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Nicoletime4me, have you got a weight for me?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The following people need to post a weight this week. You all missed your weigh-in last week so if you would like to continue with the team, I do need one this week. Thanks.

@lawyerette, @elizabethpolonski7, @Journey4Jen, @khari2018, @SAHNinja. Most of you are new team mates and there may have been some confusion about the weigh-in procedure. So, the fact that you missed last week is no big deal...just need one this week, that's all.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 186.9
    Current- 186.7
  • motheroftwins95
    motheroftwins95 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Mar. 15

Exercise: yes (11,070 steps, 68 active minutes)
This discussion has been closed.