TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

So on top of my exhaustion (and my baby girl being sick), I think I am getting sick. It's hard to tell because I don't get the fever, chills, aches, etc... I just get exhaustion. And the past few days of getting 2-4 hrs per night, has probably left me wide open for sickness. So now I am sick, and the usual exhaustion is now paired with random moments of dizziness.

So sorry to hear that! How are you feeling today?

• 143tobe
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (yesterday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 3 classes at the gym. My endruance day. I must say, I rocked it. B)>:)
    Water: yes

Yes, today is technically Thursday but I'm trying to just jump back in and shake last week off of me. On a good note, my scale recovered from my 3 day carb binging! Tomorrow's weigh in should be decent.
  • 143tobe
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My Intro

Returning team Slimmons member from January. This team is awesome. Love you guys.

I'm Lisa, just turned 41 (omg, I can't believe I'm that old now, in my head im AT LEAST still in my early 30's) I have been doing Keto since October. Love it. Will most definately be living this lifestyle for a while.

Last month I lost 5.8lbs. This month, my goal is to lose another 4 pounds, and then to not gain it while on vacation at the end of the month. I can EASILY pack on 10 lbs in 10 days. Very scared that will happen while on vacation this time because I just bought a bunch of skinny jeans for my trip! :D My other goal is to continue to run here and there as I am able to. Not going to be strict on my goals with running yet, just doing ANY running this month will make me very happy. but while on vacation my goal is to run every other day for 30 minutes since I won't have a gym and trying to maintain my lost weight.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Username: tinak33
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's Weight:170.4
    Current Weight: 172.1

I expected this. And honestly, it's more realistic for me. Last week was some weird scale twilight zone. haha
    But I mostly expected this because I haven't been feeling well. And lately, food = fuel to keep me awake and functioning.
    So I have been eating quite a bit. But still logging and tracking so I can at least see how far over I have gone. It will be easier once I am able to get some rest... If that ever happens... hahaha
  • tinak33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »

So on top of my exhaustion (and my baby girl being sick), I think I am getting sick. It's hard to tell because I don't get the fever, chills, aches, etc... I just get exhaustion. And the past few days of getting 2-4 hrs per night, has probably left me wide open for sickness. So now I am sick, and the usual exhaustion is now paired with random moments of dizziness.

So sorry to hear that! How are you feeling today?

Thank you for asking!
    I am feeling a little better. I didn't have any dizziness this morning, so that's good. Still exhausted and feeling "off". Trying to get my food intake under control.... haha it's so easy to slip into the "eating for comfort" mode.....
  • tinak33
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday:

Track: Yes
    Calories: I ate a lot of them.
    Exercise: I looked at the stairs......? I did the stairs in my head.
    Water: 128 oz

I am glad that while sick I am still making sure I get lots of water. And I haven't eaten everything in sight, just to try and stay awake and alert.......... yet.
    Feeling better than yesterday though. So hopefully I can get my calorie intake under control!
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Daily Post for Wednesday:

Calories: I ate a lot of them.
    Exercise: I looked at the stairs......? I did the stairs in my head.

:D You crack me up. :D Glad you're feeling a little better. :)
  • WinkyElf
    WinkyElf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday

Track: Yes - all of it
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes - Strength training
    Water: Yes!

I’ve been feeling pretty good about things, and have already surpassed my weekly weight goal, so for once I’m excited to do my weigh in tomorrow.

I really want to give a big THANK YOU to this community. It has only been a week, but I’m loving all the motivation and accountability. It is really helping me stick to my guns. I know it is early, but I’ve got a great feeling about how we are going to do this month! Go Slimsons!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump
    Water. 84 ounces.

Nice
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under
    Exercise. 1 hour body combat. Too lazy for aqua fit
    Water 80 ounces

My 3 year old is driving me bonkers. So damn tired

After an hour of body combat I would be too lazy for aquafit too but I love your enthusiasm
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    nfabros wrote: »
    Daily post: Tuesday
    Cals: under with exercise
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 150 oz

Daily post: Wednesday
    Cals: over
    Exercise: no
    Water: 140 oz

Wow awesome water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    d9qtgch243uh.jpeg
    Day 3 done reached all of my goals again today

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: reached my Fitbit goals
    Water: 50 oz

Yay you go girl
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday )
    Day/Goals: Started the day with a doozy of a calf cramp, which kinda set the tone for the rest of the day lol.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: not much
    Water Intake: not enough

@gjaholy33 Argh.. there is nothing worse than that feeling of being stuck. Rest up well..
  • jennfalzon1979
    jennfalzon1979 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under.
    Exercise. 1 hour body pump and 2 hours volleyball
    Water. 84 ounces
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

So today is day five of the March challenge and I have to tell you it's been interesting so far but I'm staying positive. So for the last two days I have been in the ER wonderful awesome. . .NOT!!! So I fell down when trying to sit down and my office chair ouch! So I had to call EMS to come get me since I couldn't move after 3 hours so that's why I've been missing in action and they prescribed me two days of bed rest. So when I was asleep yesterday afternoon I came home fix me something to eat shower and went to sleep. I slept all the way until 7 this morning a good 16 hours of sleep after being up for the last 45 hours straight.

The important thing is is that I stay positive so that's what I'm doing my eating was wacko yesterday but I didn't over eat that's the main thing.

Today's track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of walking
    Water 100 oz I need to drink more

Oh that's terrible, hope you're doing better now.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @memery7 You still had a good day, exercise can help to negate calorie overages!

@mexiconona Great job getting your exercise in!!

@carlsoda Great day!! Way to go!

@crazedknight You know what they say, failing to plan is planning to fail. Planning is half the battle, the other half of course is execution. You are rocking it and congrats, those are some serious accomplishments!!

@143tobe That is some serious endurance and dedication!! Great job, but you might be crazy :p Just kidding, great job on those THREE classes!!

@tinak33 Glad you're feeling a bit better, and I would keep doing the stairs in your head for a bit longer, at least until you're feeling better. That comment really made me laugh though, at least you have a sense of humor while you're going through that!

@ssssanaaaa You know, I suffer from this thing where when I study I tend to get stupidly hungry, and I can't figure out if it's because on the days where I've been studying really hard I also tend to take a break and spend an hour and a half in the gym, like today and then all of the sudden, I'm just starving for no good reason, or it's because my brain is trying to keep me from focusing, either way, I totally get how hard it is to stay on track during weeks like that! But it sounds like you're doing pretty well and making an attempt to counteract the cravings. Awesome job!! Hopefully the scale cooperates!!

@jenngitch You are killing it!! Keep up the great work and hopefully you get the right reward on the scale tomorrow!!

@WinkyElf I am so glad you're doing well and so happy that you are happy here! It's a great positive environment. I think it's important to have a great support system, especially when it's so difficult to lose weight in our world today. Temptation is all around us, we live lives with a great deal more stress than in the past and it's really nice to come here and share with friends who are going through the same things. Keep up the great work, you are crushing it!!

@Fyreside That really sucks. That's a crappy way to start the day, well it's crappy at any point in the day, but first thing in the morning, ugh!

@jennfalzon1979 Holy exercise Batman! Great job, that's a lot of exercise!! Volleyball is a lot of fun so I am sure it didn't seem too much like work :smile: even though that's a great workout!!

Another great day in the books team!! Keep up the great work and keep it going through Friday and the weekend!! Don't give up on your goals and yourself, just because it's the weekend!
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

So today is day five of the March challenge and I have to tell you it's been interesting so far but I'm staying positive. So for the last two days I have been in the ER wonderful awesome. . .NOT!!! So I fell down when trying to sit down and my office chair ouch! So I had to call EMS to come get me since I couldn't move after 3 hours so that's why I've been missing in action and they prescribed me two days of bed rest. So when I was asleep yesterday afternoon I came home fix me something to eat shower and went to sleep. I slept all the way until 7 this morning a good 16 hours of sleep after being up for the last 45 hours straight.

The important thing is is that I stay positive so that's what I'm doing my eating was wacko yesterday but I didn't over eat that's the main thing.

Today's track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of walking
    Water 100 oz I need to drink more

Ah! I hope you're feeling better! So proud of you for staying positive and staying on track despite everything going on! You got this for sure!
This discussion has been closed.