TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    First day of March Break so I have all 3 kids home now. Stress burns calories right?

Track. Yes
    Calories. Under. Barely. Pizza night plus 3 glasses of low calorie wine
    Exercise. 1 hour elliptical
    Water. 48 ounces

We can only hope that STRESS burns calories. . .LOL!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Not a good day today tracked, was 200 over calories and didn’t get my exercise in. Was wiped out today. But I’m going walking with my friend tomorrow yay

Yay even if you think you didn't do well keep up your positive attitude.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    memery7 wrote: »
    Daily Post-
    Tracking Yes
    Calories Yes Under
    Exercise No
    Water No

Okay try to get some more water in diet your daily as water is important for hydration and losing weight and being healthy.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Today's day 6 of the March challenge! It was very slow and I aggravating day I made it through, that's what's important. Was in bed and pain was going to try to do some of my homework since I'm behind but my body would not cooperate. But I managed to stay on track with my eating and not go over and I calories although I did crave something sweet today so I made me a banana strawberry smoothie with ice cinnamon and rice milk and water it was low calorie and delish it took away my cravings. So all in all regards to my food I had a very good day. As far as the week goes we'll see what the scale says tomorrow, stay tuned......

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise oh yes I forgot I cook today that's exercise spent 15 minutes making my lunch
    Water 125 Oz I'm getting up there
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise I’m considering work as exercise today.
    I hate stress eating
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Day/Goals: Was going to work on my snatches, but my trainer was sick today and I decided to take an extra rest day, super sore from yesterday.
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Nope
    Water Intake: 99 oz
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Day/Goals: Still resting up..
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Yes
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    March 9th
    Track yes
    Calories no
    Exercise all day with cleaning, getting ready for renters and walked the dog twice.
    I had company and went over my calories. I would stay in my limit if I resisted nuts.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Friday

Exercise: Yes, one hour step class
    Water: a lot

Happy weekend everyone!! I'm all out of my Keto friendly baked goods so going to try to get a little baking in this weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend! Be strong!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 3/09
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water: yes
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Carlsoda
    Week: March week 2
    PW: 153
    3/03 weight: 152.8
    CW: 151.2
  • WinkyElf
    WinkyElf Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friday Daily Post

Track: mostly
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: not specifically, but way over my step goal walking around a conference
    Water: Under

I knew my conference would be tough for me, but yesterday was extra tough. We hosted several events and there are constant snacks and bites being passed around. I did say no to several rounds of chocolate (a tough one for me), but I’m going to do better today. I know I did better than I would have if I hadn’t been thinking about this group, so again thank you for all the support. Off to conference day two. Wish me luck!
  • kaitling2017
    kaitling2017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    kaitling2017
    March Week 2
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 232.0
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Sorry for missing it. Had my first final last night at 6 PM!)
    Previous Weight = 194.0
    Current Weight= 193.6

Slow but I guess I'm in the right direction.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weign in day Saturday
    Week March Week 1
    PW: 445.9lbs
    CW 445.4lbs

Daily Post
    Today is day 7 of the March challenge completed the first week although it wasn't a good week for me I'm glad I didn't overeat all week so that's a plus. Even though it was a tough week at least I didn't gain any weight I was hoping to lose more than I did but this is what happens when you get throw up off the kilter but having an accident.

Determine that next week will be better and I at least lose 2 lbs and stay on point with my eating and hopefully get some exercise at least two times the upcoming week with moderation as my body can handle.

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 112 oz
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Username: ssssanaaaa
    Week: February Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (Sorry for missing it. Had my first final last night at 6 PM!)
    Previous Weight = 194.0
    Current Weight= 193.6

Slow but I guess I'm in the right direction.

SO PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESS REMEMBER SLOWLY WINS THE RACE!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    kaitling2017
    March Week 2
    PW: 233.0
    CW: 232.0

YAY YAY YOU DOING IT CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS THUS FAR
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    carlsoda wrote: »
    Carlsoda
    Week: March week 2
    PW: 153
    3/03 weight: 152.8
    CW: 151.2

Awesome YOU'RE ROCKING IT
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Day/Goals: I am just hurting at the moment my lower back is definitely out of whack.. Sure is making it hard to maintain physical productivity. Will go see the back wizard on Monday.
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Yes

Username: Fyreside
    Week: March Week 1
    PW =256.1lb
    CW=255.7lb

I was honestly just happy to lose anything this week. I'm definitely eating well within my calorie budget, but the scales have not been moving in the right direction. I know I've said this before, but my scales are rubbish. I can weigh myself 3 times in a row and get 3 different answers. I always try to put them in the exact same spot, but meh.. they are what they are.. I don't know what the rest of you do at weigh in, but I just generally take the middle reading out of 3 sort of thing. More to the point, I have a good idea of what looks right and wrong. If I go to the bathroom and suddenly weigh 2lb more, I know that's unlikely, so I weigh again.. Conversely if I suddenly lose an extra lb more than expected one morning, I weigh again etc.. meh, anyway, rambling. Have a great week 2 everyone.
  • JJKM02
    JJKM02 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday
    Well today is probably the worst day that I have had since starting on MFP. I hurt my knee yesterday when I slipped outside while shovelling. Plus it was the end of my TOM. So basically, I was laid up on the couch with an ice pack and was craving salt. I didn’t eat anything bad, but I ate a lot. I went over my calories and I feel bad. It won’t stop my motivation or hinder my progress. I will get back on the wagon tomorrow. I honestly debated not posting anything today, but felt it was best to be honest. We all have bad days. I am quite impressed that this is my first real bad day in ten weeks!!! Tomorrow will be much better!,,
This discussion has been closed.