March 2018 Move Your @$$ Challenge

Options

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    @chris - something tells me that you'll get very close to goal, on top of snuggling those grandbabies. Good luck!

gebjojicun10.jpg

My love!!

@JTH11706 Where are you in California? We are in the East Bay. Crazy weather!

Chris

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

CONGRATS on making GOAL to @K80FLEC and @JANET!! :drinker:

f474zu4z2f1z.gif

@KAR328 - That is pretty odd for you to be getting snow flurries this late in the year, if at all! :smile: I know I've had about enough of them here. I'm ready for Spring to get sprung!

@CPANUS - I hope you manage to sneak enough time in to make goal. I'd hate to see you lose your streak. :anguished: But I get it....priorities. The kids and family time come first. :smile:

I hope you're all doing well!
    Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,853 Member
    Options
    3/22
    23.51 miles
    527.31 miles MTD
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,870 Member
    Options

exercise.png

3/15-3/21
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ...adding a 3 mile run!

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    March 12: We got 11 inches for an area that was not supposed to get much snow, 1to 3 predicted).In fact it was the largest snow dump at one time for this season.
    Adding 16 of walking 7 and cycling 9 miles
    TTD: 280 miles

exercise.png

@Chris: Cute photo of your grandchild.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Crazy weather here in Ohio too. Snow yesterday including schools closing, warm enough today to melt most of it. Tomorrow is expected to be beautiful and sunny and then we get more snow Saturday. Even the weather apps are having a hard time keeping it straight.

Luckily today was my day off, so I was able to get a long walk in. I guess I should have avoided the tree lined trail, the melting snow in the trees kept falling on my head. :o

Added 6.5 miles for a March total of 44.25 miles.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,445 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @clepant. He a sweetheart!

Thanks, Dave. I'm going to give it my best.

03/22 - 6.71 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Chris
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Total: 420.0 miles

03/22 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 443.0 miles

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,391 Member
    Options
    3/18 8 miles
    3/19 8 miles
    3/20 7.75 miles
    3/21 8.25 miles 32

As of 3/21 170 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Adding 13 miles for 138 out of 200.

Adding 32 miles for 170 out of 200. I think I'll make it. :smile:

Adding 19 miles 189 out of 200.

Adding 8 miles for 197 out of 200.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    @clepant - 11 inches! That's a lot for you guys. I can see why everything was shut down. Now comes the flooding as it melts off.

@Dave - Love the video. :smile:
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
    on my cycle today.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    There was a lull in the rain showers yesterday morning and I got out for a run after all. I have to say it was just heavenly. There's something about the air after a rain that makes you so happy to be alive. What a blessing to be healthy and strong enough to run! I'm at 80/75.

@chris - I'm in Southern California. San Pedro to be exact. I grew up near here, but I know the East Bay. My sister lives there and I used to live nearby before I moved to New York. The weather is crazy. My husband says it was 40F in Florida this morning. In late March? After the warmest February on record?
  • amazsplendor
    amazsplendor Posts: 314 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    22 March 4.06 miles

exercise.png

MTD 4.06
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Glad to see people are still managing to get their miles in despite the crazy Spring weather a lot of us are having! 11" of snow, @CLEPANT?!?!?! I'm so sorry....I promise I won't complain about the 1-3" we're supposed to get overnight tonight. :wink: At least like @TAXMOM9093 said, at least it tends to melt pretty quickly this time of year. The sun is getting stronger every day.

I got to the gym today and did 5.0 miles on the bike and 1.0 mile mixed walk/run on the treadmill. Only ran for 3 of the 18 minutes, but my lungs were recovering noticeably faster than even last time, so maybe next time I will run my minute every 3 minutes instead of 4. :+1: Even though I have been working out several days a week for a three full months now, the scale hasn't reflected at ALL. I know I've put lots of muscle on, but I'm ready to start getting leaner ANY DAY NOW. I probably have to pay more attention to my diet though and that's my achilles. :lol: I am really glad that after bumping up my goal this month that I'm still going to make it with a few days to spare!

Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe!!
    Dave
    rI85m6.png

6xsavt2fu867.gif
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,853 Member
    Options
    3/23
    14.39 miles
    541.70 miles MTD
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Glad to see people are still managing to get their miles in despite the crazy Spring weather a lot of us are having! 11" of snow, @CLEPANT?!?!?! I'm so sorry....I promise I won't complain about the 1-3" we're supposed to get overnight tonight. :wink: At least like @TAXMOM9093 said, at least it tends to melt pretty quickly this time of year. The sun is getting stronger every day.

I got to the gym today and did 5.0 miles on the bike and 1.0 mile mixed walk/run on the treadmill. Only ran for 3 of the 18 minutes, but my lungs were recovering noticeably faster than even last time, so maybe next time I will run my minute every 3 minutes instead of 4. :+1: Even though I have been working out several days a week for a three full months now, the scale hasn't reflected at ALL. I know I've put lots of muscle on, but I'm ready to start getting leaner ANY DAY NOW. I probably have to pay more attention to my diet though and that's my achilles. :lol: I am really glad that after bumping up my goal this month that I'm still going to make it with a few days to spare!

Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe!!
    Dave
    rI85m6.png

6xsavt2fu867.gif
    I laughed at this video because that little boy looks like my grandson and YES he would do this in a heartbeat!!!

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Got in 4 on foot and 12 from ex bike.
    We too had weird weather overnight. Rain, snow & high winds. In fact the wind and freezing rain snapped four power poles so we were without electricity for a while. My nephew is a lineman & I felt bad for those guys out there in that yucky weather!

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    03/22 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer
    03/23 - 23.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 466.0 miles

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.