Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-always a toughie to get a 0.....stay tuned :#
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great! Glad to see Kate is not suffering any ill effect of the eruptions on the big Island! I have seen footage of some of the eruptions--- spectacular!

Syd- so happy for your son and his career choice! So needed! I can imagine how proud you are of him.

Robin- a much needed and deserved vaca! Glad you are back and re-energized! and yes the weather was wonderful here.

Ann- great job on the moderation! Not so much for me....

We got back today from three nights camping at a state park with a couple I have known from childhood (50 years). We rode our recumbent trikes every day and watched Ospreys and Bald Eagles soar above the lake.

Our Frenchie ate some rat poison today as I was unloading the trailer. I caught her in the act and panicked. Our neighbor happened to be out and she helped me make the call to the vet- I was terrified.

They got us right in, induced vomiting and got 200 ccs of charcoal slurry down her. We have to follow up with another 500 ccs over the next two days. Sht, I need another vacation.

Looking forward to what tomorrow brings! Love to all!

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Miracles do happen. Thurs. - zero.

Gary I hope your dog is okay. I am so glad you caught her in the act.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Yikes, Gary! How scary! Good to see you back.
  • ryzeman
    Options
    She seems to be doing fine! Her poop looks like tootsie charcoal rolls. Yum!

Did not moderate last night. Will do tonight. Have a great weekend all!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Aww Gary, poor puppy!!! Glad you caught her though and were able to get her to the vet right away!!!!

Monday-Thursday: 0
    Today is our anniversary (11 years). Nothing super special planned. Going to see Deadpool tonight. Tomorrow, hike and lunch. Sunday, beach.

4:30 = margarita and I can't wait!!

Have an amazing weekend all!! xo
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Gary - glad your doggie is ok, that must have been super scary!!
    Kate - Happy Anniversary!! :)

Mon-Thurs - all zero's - miracles do happen! ;)
    Friday - just 1 beer, whoo-hoo - look at me go! Hahaha
    Have a great weekend all my fellow lushies!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    ^^^Look at Kate and Ann with all those 0's!^^^

Yeah, no 0's for me. I will moderate as I get ready to pack up for Laguna.

Have a great week everyone!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Still doing well with the moderating...
    Saturday-1 drink during the horse race cause we won our bet :)
    Sunday -1 glass red wine
    Mon & Tues -0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday: 2 Red Bull and Vodkas and 4 beers (before/during the movie) THEN we came home and had some fancy bourbon drinks stayed up until 2:30am :noway: Total: 9
    Never made it to the hike on Saturday...didn't get up until 11am. So we went for a little beach walk, grabbed some lunch and then some beers at Maui Brewing Company. Total: 7
    Sunday: we went to the beach in the morning, then caught up with Lenny's parents via FaceTime. Probably had a total 7 or 8???

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0....well I would love a cocktail for our walk to the super market BUT......we'll see!
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Lots of moderation going on here- grats!

Not so much for me. I have started exercising again. The weather is finally good enough to get on the recumbent trike and ride. Lots of hills here so legs feel the burn!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Nice Gary!!!! Enjoy!

Monday -Wednesday : 0
    Tonight a big glass of bourbon and coke.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Correction: 2 big bourbon and cokes :)

Tonight, we are going to go for a nice beach walk.
    Tomorrow, hike.
    Sunday, beach
    Monday, chores

Drinks for sure...

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
  • rjadams
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Happy Memorial Day and Happy Birthday to me on Sunday. I won't be drinking and that really bums me out. I am on an antibiotic that will make you sick and puke if you drink any alcohol. so I haven't had a drink since Monday. That means 5 zeros so far and 6 more zeros to come. You can imagine that I am a bit testy. Well the fact that I am very sick to my stomach already and I have just taken 4 days off work without pay might be part of my grumpiness. Sorry to be such a downer. I hope all have a great holiday.

Kate I hope you had an awesome anniversary.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Robin, that's a tough way to log 0's and even worse way to spend your bday! I hope you're feeling better and managed to celebrate a bit :flowerforyou:
    Last day in Laguna beach today. I had one day of excess and woke up feeling horrible. Again reminding myself I can no longer tolerate hard alcohol in more than very small quantities. :D Other than that, I've moderated well!
    Going for my last beach walk this am. I'll be interested to see what the scale says when we get home.
    Hope everyone had a great Memorial day holiday!
  • ryzeman
    Options
    We had a good Memorial Day weekend. Our boys (both in their 30s) were down and we had smoked ribs and a great visit.
    Sorta kinda moderating, I know since I get up the next day feeling good. :drinker:

I see lots of beach walks! Wish I could join you guys. The beach is the best therapy a person could want.

Sorry you are on that antibiotic Robin! Hope you feel better soon!
  • rjadams
    Options
    so the good news is that I was told to stop the antibiotic so I can have a drink tomorrow. The bad part of that is we don't really know whats going on in my gut. Doug bought a huge lobster tail and we had steak and lobster and artichoke for my birthday dinner. It was awesome.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    YUM Robin. That might be my perfect meal. Glad you could enjoy it. Have you tried probiotics at all? My stomach/digestive system started acting up and once I took them everyday, it really helped.

Up 1.5 lbs. I can't seem to get back on track since vacay. This week is pretty much over, so I'll start fresh next.

Speaking of starting fresh, should we start the summer thread??