TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Bad day yesterday foodwise and im seriouly paying for it today. Its Shark week and my cravings have been absolutly disasterous. I dont know how my weigh in will be tomorrow morning but i will just have to accept whatever comes and move forward. Hope you are all having a good day. TGIF x

Week 2

Daily check in: Wednesday
    Calories: Yes - 3/7
    Tracked: Yes - 4/7
    Exercised: Yes - 3/7
    Water: Yes - 3/7

Daily check in: Thursday
    Calories: No - 3/7
    Tracked: Yes - 5/7
    Exercised: Yes - 4/7
    Water: Yes - 4/7

Weekly Steps:

Sunday: 7,636
    Monday: 23,053
    Tuesday: 19,409
    Wednesday: 19,201
    Thursday: 15,856
    Friday:
    Saturday:

• Coheednkimbria
    Coheednkimbria Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Weigh in week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 155.8
    Todays Weight: 154
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    April 12
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- no ( not feeling well)

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, but your eating was bang on!! Hope you feel better today!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    holly2e wrote: »
    Sorry I’m late @HASWLRS
    Busy day!
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Date: 4-12–18
    Previous weight: 131.4
    Current weight: 130.5

You are never really late unless you miss it altogether!! So close to goal, yet you lost almost another whole pound!!! Way to go!!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Weight in 156.8 lbs still no loss this week
    I can’t add to spreadsheet
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hey Guys! It’s been a crazy week, but I’ve been tracking my calories. I just needed a real minute to sit down and report in.
    Mon/Tues/Wed/Thur
    4/9
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories; yes
    Exercise: yes, 50 min strength training and stair stepper for 20min

4/10
    Tracking: yes
    Calories; yes
    Exercise: yes, golf 18 - final round in tournament and came in 1st in flight

Congratulations on coming first in your flight!!

You reported for Monday and Tuesday. Do you have anything for Wednesday and Thursday?

Interesting it didn’t post all of it.

4/11
    Calories: no, eating out for two meals makes it difficult.
    Exercise: yes. 50min strength training plus 30 min cycle

4/12
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. 20min on the stair stepper and 30min walk on tread mill. Hubby and I went for a walk after dinner too.

Two more good looking days!! Thanks for re posting!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Previous Weight: 234.50
    Current Weight: 230.25

4.25lbs loss this week / 1.81% a

Only 1.75lbs to get my 5 stone/70lbs :)

I really want 6 stone / 84lbs by my next weekend away May 18th so need to push hard!

What a great loss you had last week!!! Congratulations on reaching 5 stones lost!! Fourteen pounds in five weeks....it's a lofty goal. You may not reach it it, but it sure can't hurt to try!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options

I really want 6 stone / 84lbs by my next weekend away May 18th so need to push hard!

What a great loss you had last week!!! Congratulations on reaching 5 stones lost!! Fourteen pounds in five weeks....it's a lofty goal. You may not reach it it, but it sure can't hurt to try!!

not quite at 5 stone yet hun

I'm 1.75lbs off
  • HASWLRS
    Options

not quite at 5 stone yet hun

I'm 1.75lbs off

Yes, it would help if I could read!! It will be 5 stone plus, for sure, on your next weigh in, though!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Weight in 156.8 lbs still no loss this week
    I can’t add to spreadsheet

Hey, Tami, on this Challenge I am the only one from our team who has access to the spreadsheet, but thanks for trying!!

Well, I don't know what to say about the scales not moving for you!! On the positive side, it didn't go up, but I know that's little solace for you when you have been working so hard!! Other people in this position usually just ride it out. Stay the course, and eventually the scales will catch up with your effort!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Coheednkimbria
    Previous Week's weight: 155.8
    Todays Weight: 154

Just quietly going about your business and losing almost two pounds this week!! Nicely done!!
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    My goals this week have been to (1) Eat no processed foods, (2) Plan/prepare meals at home, (3) No alcohol.
    I have not been logging foods this week, but I have been focused on getting back on target with the above plan. So far this week, I have accomplished this 4 out of 4 days. (Happy to say the weight is responding nicely.) I've also been able to remain active each day. Next week will see me back to logging as well. <3
    (I've kind of missed checking in each day for our weekly accountability challenge. Sort of feel like I put myself on a self-imposed time out for the week.)

Happy to keep reading the daily posts and see everyone doing well. :smile:
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Does anyone ever get an error message when they try to quote? It's a 403 error, I think and it says that my permission has been blocked!! I have tried first to quote Mari's post, got this error message. Then I tried tagging her with a message and got the same error message. I even tried typing her a message without tagging her, just using her name (like I did here) and got the same error message!! It's like the universe doesn't want me to reach out to her!! I have had this before, but I usually just leave the thread, go somewhere else then come back and it works. This time it didn't!!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    4/12
    Tracking-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise- rest day
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My goals this week have been to (1) Eat no processed foods, (2) Plan/prepare meals at home, (3) No alcohol.
    I have not been logging foods this week, but I have been focused on getting back on target with the above plan. So far this week, I have accomplished this 4 out of 4 days. (Happy to say the weight is responding nicely.) I've also been able to remain active each day. Next week will see me back to logging as well. <3
    (I've kind of missed checking in each day for our weekly accountability challenge. Sort of feel like I put myself on a self-imposed time out for the week.)

Happy to keep reading the daily posts and see everyone doing well. :smile:

Sometimes we just need a break. You have made it a constructive break, though, not a "throw caution to the wind and eat whatever you want" kind of break. Glad we'll see you back logging and posting next week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing some weights from earlier in the week.

@SamanthaLouiseMence and @Jess_Weatherton4, are you still with us?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am going to try this one more time...

Sorry to hear that you are "feeling" it today, Mari! Those darn cravings!! You are right though, to accept whatever comes and move forward!! On the plus side, your water, steps and exercise have been bang on!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    I was going to quote that last post and say "yay, it went through" but look at the bottom....there is no "quote" feature, yet my post above it has one!!! Something is seriously going on today.....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Now there's a quote feature at the bottom! It wasn't there when I first posted....honestly...I am NOT losing my mind!!!
This discussion has been closed.