Options

April 9th
    Exercised-Yes
    Tracked-Yes
    Calories-Under
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the top three losers last week!
  • BadgerLamb236
    BadgerLamb236 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    BadgerLamb236
    April Week 2
    Tuesday
    Prev weight 164.2
    Current weight 163.4
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    April 9
    Exercise: No, not feeling good
    Tracked: yes, 20 days in a row!
    Calories: over, I go over everyday. I might need to change my calorie goal

I upped mine for a few days, before dropping back down. It really helped. Feel better!!
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Allyanne1
    Weigh in Week: April week 2
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous week’s weight: 153
    Todays weight: 153
    I have really been struggling the past few weeks, have really been in a slump. This past Sunday decided to get back on the wagon and have been watching the carbs and have gone back to the gym. Hoping to see some progress next week.
  • mrsjhardin
    mrsjhardin Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    @Allyanne1 Great attitude!

@Merlotmom16 Great loss!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    brimom19 wrote: »
    Little bit of honesty... I have lost track of my short term and long term goals. I need some motivation, determination... something I am so upset with myself. Stress has been getting to me and I having been falling into the trap of stress eating which is normal for me...

Hi!

Just a thought, and will just say that I have no experience with stress eating, but I find that when my life in the past has been caotic and difficult, eating, training and things like that can be used as stable things in life, things you can controll. I have my workout and weight plans i excel, so I can have controll and keep on track, but I'm not normal hehe.
    It's like: when I were in the process of leaving my wife, and everything was a blur, I knew I was running every tuesday, thursday and sunday. I could eat and work out, and had controll of something.

• Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Little bit of honesty... I have lost track of my short term and long term goals. I need some motivation, determination... something I am so upset with myself. Stress has been getting to me and I having been falling into the trap of stress eating which is normal for me...

I've been there before. It's a tough cycle to break. Maybe try hanging a motivational sign on your fridge and pantry that reminds you of your goal. Good luck and God bless!
  • leannclouse
    Options
    I thought the spreadsheet would be updated daily
  • bazman7323
    bazman7323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

First thing you need to stop is being upset with yourself. We all go off track, it's happened and it'll happen again. The trick is not to let it last to long. Take a deep breath and some time to stabilise yourself and regroup.

When you're ready, revisit your goals and go for it. Be strong.
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    April 12th
    Exercised-Yes. Ran.
    Tracked-Yes
    Calories -Under
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Username: tlgale
    Weigh in week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 275.4
    Current weight: 274
  • leannclouse
    Options
    I don’t know if anyone else does the beachbody dvds but Core de Force is awesome! I am so sore in my arms,chest and abs today!
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    I don’t know if anyone else does the beachbody dvds but Core de Force is awesome! I am so sore in my arms,chest and abs today!

I will try it!
This discussion has been closed.