New to group and Keto

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to keto currently in my first week (day 4.) So far I have been doing very well sticking to high fat, low carbs. I have around 55 lbs to lose and would love some friends to turn to and share meals, tips, and any random thoughts. I do not have a social circle where I live beside husband even after 4 years. Making friends as an adult is hard! Anyway, look forward to hearing from anyone who'd like to add me and help me on my keto journey.

Replies

• TheSavatron
    TheSavatron Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm gonna add you. I only have about 20 lbs to lose, but am on day 3 of keto. Would love to have some friends in my feed that are doing the same!
  • Troytroy408
    Troytroy408 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies..im on day 3 of keto as well..Yesterday was horrible for me I had a constant headache, chills,nausea the keto flu is no joke..I feel way better today.
  • Rachelschoene5559
    Rachelschoene5559 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Haven't had any symptoms yet. I feel great. Are you drinking enough water and getting enough salt(electrolytes.) I read that it helps.
  • TWW200
    TWW200 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies..im on day 3 of keto as well..Yesterday was horrible for me I had a constant headache, chills,nausea the keto flu is no joke..I feel way better today.

I feel like crap today too! Day 3 for me. I think my macros are off.
  • TWW200
    TWW200 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm gonna add you. I only have about 20 lbs to lose, but am on day 3 of keto. Would love to have some friends in my feed that are doing the same!

Can I add you and see what you eat daily? I need some help with this.
  • oriaku
    oriaku Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been doing keto for a month and would also like to add some keto friends. I will add you.
  • MonicaRoxxs
    MonicaRoxxs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    New to Keto as well. I've been doing it for a little over 3 weeks. Need people to talk to to make sure I'm doing it right. Lol