Calories: yes - except last night had a sweet craving
    Exercise: Yard work all 3 days
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 17
    Calorie- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise - yoga & meditation, walk 1.25 miles, walk 2.4 miles, back work out with son
    Steps- 16678
    Water 128 oz

May 18
    Calorie- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise - yoga & meditation, walk 1.25 miles, walk 2.4 miles, shoulder workout with my son
    Steps- 5388
    Water 128 oz

Murdog3t
    Weight day Friday
    Last weight 156.4
    This week 157.2
    I am going in the wrong direction ugh.......

Can I change my weigh in day in June.?
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge 5/14 and 5/15
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes on Monday no on Tuesday.
    Exercise: Laundry on Monday and Gardening Tuesday
    Water: Trying to drink more.
    Organizing my house for the Spring so I can really get on the exercise bandwagon.

An organized house is so essential to freeing the mind so it can focus on eating right and exercising! Otherwise it can get easily distracted by the visual clutter! That's part of my problem right now! I am getting behind in my chores....(I now realize how much my husband does to help out around here, especially dishes...I hate doing dishes!)

I hate doing dishes as well so I know how you feel. It has been cloudy here in Oregon and I think if the sun came out I would be more motivated. I can then open windows and really get into cleaning and organizing.
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    May 3rd week weigh in:
    Previous weight: 175.0
    Todays weight: 174.0
    Going in the right direction now. Yeah!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,999 Member
    Options
    makhe1224 wrote: »
    May 3rd week weigh in:
    Previous weight: 175.0
    Todays weight: 174.0
    Going in the right direction now. Yeah!!!

Hey, Marsha, we have you down as a Monday weigh-in. Are you weighing in early intentionally? I already have your weight for week three entered. I can put 174.0 in for Monday, the 21st if you would like. or you can wait to weigh-in then. Just let me know what you want to do.

But yes, you are going in the right direction!!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    May 17
    Calorie- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise - yoga & meditation, walk 1.25 miles, walk 2.4 miles, back work out with son
    Steps- 16678
    Water 128 oz

May 18
    Calorie- yes
    Tracking- yes
    Exercise - yoga & meditation, walk 1.25 miles, walk 2.4 miles, shoulder workout with my son
    Steps- 5388
    Water 128 oz

Murdog3t
    Weight day Friday
    Last weight 156.4
    This week 157.2
    I am going in the wrong direction ugh.......

Can I change my weigh in day in June.?

Yep, I hear your pain. Just keep plugging away? I don't know what else to say! Hang in there!!

Yes, you can change your weigh-in day for June, no problem. What day would like?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I promise to not wait so long next week to get the results out.....

Do not make promises you cannot be absolutely certain you can keep!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for the Mini Challenge May Week #2 (Sun the 6th to Sat the 12th):

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @drea2011 (6) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!
    @katevt78 (6) - 6th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!
    @murdog3t (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Nicoletime4me (5) - only attempted the last two weeks!
    @thedestar (5) - another Notable Effort!
    @Coheednkimbria (4) - another Notable Effort!

Attempted:
    @MelsLeanDream (2) - took this week off?
    @miroller (2) - just getting back on the wagon

We only had 8 participate this week; down from 12 the week before. But our three winners - @drea2011, @katevt78 and @murdog3t have some serious staying power!!! Congratulations to all three!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @lolakinks.....do you have a weight for me?
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 19
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk 2 miles)
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Saturday, May 19
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No (Rest day)

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 198.2
    Current Weight: 195.8

Incredible, Mari! You are on a roll again! (Love your new profile picture! What a cute couple .....and you look great! Onederland suits you!!!)

Thank you and I’m so sorry for not being active on here. I’ve been so overwhelmed with stuff here at home and I haven’t really had time to participate in my groups. Thank you for always having an encouraging word to say to everyone. You’ve been a great team captain.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: mari_moulin
    Weigh in Week: Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 198.2
    Current Weight: 195.8

Incredible, Mari! You are on a roll again! (Love your new profile picture! What a cute couple .....and you look great! Onederland suits you!!!)

Thank you and I’m so sorry for not being active on here. I’ve been so overwhelmed with stuff here at home and I haven’t really had time to participate in my groups. Thank you for always having an encouraging word to say to everyone. You’ve been a great team captain.

There is a lot of "being overwhelmed" going on in this group....I totally get it! You are still here and working hard, so all is good. Eventually life will settle down and we'll hear more from you!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    The results for May week #3 are in. Overall, the Big Butt Theory did not have a good week, but there were at least three ladies who did. The top three Big Butts last week were @Tracie_Lord (1.32%), @mari_moulin (1.21%) and @katevt78 (0.98%).

This is the last week of the May Challenge!! Let's all try to make it count!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I will be posting the results for the Mini Challenge tomorrow morning. (Shocking, I know!) That gives you today to check in for Saturday.
  • WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    The results for May week #3 are in. Overall, the Big Butt Theory did not have a good week, but there were at least three ladies who did. The top three Big Butts last week were @Tracie_Lord (1.32%), @mari_moulin (1.21%) and @katevt78 (0.98%).

This is the last week of the May Challenge!! Let's all try to make it count!!!

Big congrats to our biggest team losers! :smiley:
    I was definitely not a loser last week, but looking forward to a better number in the morning.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    5/19
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 28 min 21 Day Fix Dirty 30
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I wanted to start a discussion about struggling, and make it a Question of the Week. I thought maybe we could help each other, as one person's current struggle may be something that another has successfully overcome. So the question is, "What are you currently struggling with right now?" Or maybe you are currently on a roll, so "Is there something you used to struggle with, and if so, how did you overcome it?"
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    So, I always struggle in the spring. We have a family farm supply business, so this time of year, when the crops are going in, my husband works upwards of 90 hours a week in six days.
    My son, who lives at home, also works there, but his hours aren't quite as long! (Thankfully, the business has always been closed on Sundays!) So my responsibilities at home increase. I need to make sure the fridge is well stocked for grab and pack lunch foods and there needs to be a decent supper for them when they get home. (It doesn't have to be gourmet, I mean pizza will do, but there just has to be something!) Laundry, dishes, house cleaning, etc. I also spend more time down at the plant as there are, obviously, more invoices to file away. So I struggle with balance, and I struggle with being home alone in the evenings. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with everything I should be doing, that I end up doing nothing except eating everything in sight!!! (It sounds very lame when I see it in print!) I traditionally, as in always, gain weight in the spring!!! I thought I had it under control this year, but that first week of May and a week of hormones collided, and the perfect storm resulted, and I caved completely!

My next struggle is exercise. I had thought I would be rejoining the running group, but my bunions, which I have had for a long time, decided to be painful. It happened in the second week of April, when I decided to try running on the treadmill and a Fitness Blender video that had lunges in it. So, I gave up and just did some walking, but mentally I am torn. I really want to run again and it is constantly on my mind, but I feel it slipping further and further away. And last year I was doing a class at the gym that had a lot of high plank positions (push-ups, burpees, mountain climbers, etc.) and I hurt my shoulder. Felt like the rotator cuff. So now I am hesitant to do gym classes. That doesn't leave me with much....and it is frustrating! So, I end up doing nothing!! (There is a theme here!!!)

I think I have let my foot heal long enough, because yesterday I did a walk/run and it felt pretty good. More importantly, it feels pretty good today. Not perfect, so I still need to make a doctor's appointment...maybe there is more I can do for it.

Thanks for reading...I didn't know this was going to end up being so long!! But I did owe you all a bit of an explanation as to why I haven't been 100% present on this thread!
This discussion has been closed.