TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Options

Replies

• rlaratte
    rlaratte Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I got myself back on track and no more plateau.

weight loss so far in June = 5.8 lbs
    6/1/18=186.6

6/25/18= 180.8 lbs

• Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (Monday)
    Goals: Get back into daily tracking and posting.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories:Yes. Eating back some of my burned, but still running a large deficit.
    Exercise:Yes.
    Water Intake: Need to bring this up a tad.. Hard as it's cold enough to not want a cold drink.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Pw 193.6
    Cw 195.2
    It maybe a gain from last week but I got as high as 198. So more than I want but less than I was
    Track yes
    Exercise yes
    Carbs over
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Daily Post: (Monday)
    Goals: Get back into daily tracking and posting.
    Track: Yes.
    Calories:Yes. Eating back some of my burned, but still running a large deficit.
    Water Intake: Need to bring this up a tad.. Hard as it's cold enough to not want a cold drink.
    @Fyreside Glad to see you getting back into a normal routine, I know for me, that's key!
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Monday Funday Post

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: ZUMBA!!!!
    Water: could use more
    @gemwolf110 I have always loved the idea of Zumba, I am just too uncoordinated for it. Believe me I tried.
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Pw 193.6
    Cw 195.2
    It maybe a gain from last week but I got as high as 198. So more than I want but less than I was
    Track yes
    Exercise yes
    Carbs over
    Exercise yes
    @IanMoone30 You will get there, you're still doing really great, if you remember way back 5 weeks ago..you were 201.8....so that's still a great loss for the month and you have nothing to be upset about.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Goals: Today was my 8 year anniversary...hard to believe I've been married for 8 years, hell the sound of that alone makes me feel old....ANYWAYS, hubby called in sick today...we spent the day playing video games and I made a late lunch/early dinner of steak, salad and Keto Lava Cake. So good, managed to stay way under my calorie goal, but I waited until about 3:30 to eat and then didn't eat again, so it was a strategy, and one I might be using more often. I really thought I'd have trouble with the OMAD, but it was ok. I don't know how well I'd do if I actually tried it while going to the gym, but there's only one way to find out...

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, way under.
    Exercise:Not unless you count walking around walmart and taking out the trash...all the way to the curb.
    Water Intake: 66 oz
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Goals: My goal this week is to just get my head back in the game. Log daily, and just TRY a little, hahaha

Track: Yes! Day 2/2 of logging.
    Calories: Yep, underish
    Exercise:18,000 steps
    Water Intake: 10 cups

I think posting daily really contributes to my success. It keeps my goals at the forefront of my mind and engaged in great convos with others on the same path. In addition to logging each day, I'm going to try to post here, too. Feel free to call me out if I go MIA for even one day this week :tongue:
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Update from Monday
    Calories: Yes tracked but over a few:(
    Exercise: nope
    Water Intake: yes
  • Fyreside
    Fyreside Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (Tuesday)
    Goals: Install more solar equipment and gather fallen limbs and sticks into piles around the house paddock.
    Track: Yes. Finding this quite a bit harder on the go without a computer or other device running all the time. Solution: Eat less and then have less to remember.
    Calories:Yes. Eating back more of my burned cals than I really need, but still running a large deficit. Thinking the solution is more electricity lol. I suspect there is quite a bit of boredom eating going on later in the evening.
    Water Intake: Not as good as I would prefer. Need to create a better drinking water availability solution. I should have a bench top water filter thingy that can be pressed back into service. I've drunk plenty of rainwater in my life, but having never seen inside the tank here, I should probably not just trust it.

@AB0215 & @River_Goddess I completely agree, the value of routines like daily posting is undeniable. Even with busy life going on around, it helps maintain a level of focus on this particular task at hand.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: No.
    Calories: Probably over?
    Exercise: No
    Water Intake: Good. Like 2 liters.

Comments: I had to rush out the door yesterday in the morning and wouldn't be back until 8 PM. Didn't have breakfast and couldn't pack lunch so I had to eat out and I had spicy teriyaki chicken and rice and it was yummy (also a bad choice) I have no idea how many calories it was but I do know they put a lot of sugar and fat and whatnot to make food taste as good as possible when you go out to eat. Scale fluctuated up to 195.1 this morning. Could be from the rice since it's heavy. I'm fasting today and will break my fast when I get home so hopefully that will help with the fluctuation? I don't know lol. On the bright side, I had a presentation to do for class today and it went really well!
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Tuesday post
    Track: yes
    Calories: slightly over
    Exercise: yes
    Water: 100oz
  • AB0215
    Options
    Fyreside wrote: »
    Daily Post: (Tuesday)
    Goals: Install more solar equipment and gather fallen limbs and sticks into piles around the house paddock.
    Track: Yes. Finding this quite a bit harder on the go without a computer or other device running all the time. Solution: Eat less and then have less to remember.
    Calories:Yes. Eating back more of my burned cals than I really need, but still running a large deficit. Thinking the solution is more electricity lol. I suspect there is quite a bit of boredom eating going on later in the evening.
    Water Intake: Not as good as I would prefer. Need to create a better drinking water availability solution. I should have a bench top water filter thingy that can be pressed back into service. I've drunk plenty of rainwater in my life, but having never seen inside the tank here, I should probably not just trust it.

@AB0215 & @River_Goddess I completely agree, the value of routines like daily posting is undeniable. Even with busy life going on around, it helps maintain a level of focus on this particular task at hand.

@Fyreside I totally get your tracking issues. The value of using a pc to track is, well, there's no way to express that. I can't track for anything on a mobile device and quite frankly, I refuse. I do love your solution the the problem, eat less lol. The more you share about this technology-less wonderland (wasteland?!) you're living in currently, the more convinced I am that you're crazy, okay maybe not crazy, but...there's no way in hell you could get me to go to a place that doesn't have a high speed data connection and electricity....there's just no way. I have certain necessities....just saying. I think I could live without food, but electricity and internet, nope, no way, no how.
  • AB0215
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Comments: I had to rush out the door yesterday in the morning and wouldn't be back until 8 PM. Didn't have breakfast and couldn't pack lunch so I had to eat out and I had spicy teriyaki chicken and rice and it was yummy (also a bad choice) I have no idea how many calories it was but I do know they put a lot of sugar and fat and whatnot to make food taste as good as possible when you go out to eat. Scale fluctuated up to 195.1 this morning. Could be from the rice since it's heavy. I'm fasting today and will break my fast when I get home so hopefully that will help with the fluctuation? I don't know lol. On the bright side, I had a presentation to do for class today and it went really well!
    @ssssanaaaa Honestly, I think it's probably a great deal of sugar that goes into some of those dishes, and honestly, it could be a lot worse...and one day in the grand scheme of things isn't horrible, we just need to work on doing better next time. I think that a lot of weight loss is also about portion sizes, sometimes you may have to make choices that you don't love, but if you eat a proper portion, you can also minimize some of the adverse effects on your progress
    Congrats on your presentation!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Triumphant Tuesday
    Glad I made it to kickboxing-was reggae theme night. I love working out to reggae-brings me back to my boxing gym workout days. Miss that group :-(
    @gemwolf110 Great day, and I love that you named it. Triumphant Tuesday, you go girl!!

• IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories just over
    Exercise no
  • AB0215
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Goals: Today was a gym day, honestly, yesterday should have been a gym day but I decided it was better to spend some time with my hubby, so I improvised. Anyways, did good today, pretty happy with myself. Way under on my calories again, and honestly, I think my strategy is working, really a bit upset that it's taken me this long to get my groove back, but it's back and I'm finally feeling like I'm ready to finish what I started.

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes
    Water Intake: 99 oz<--it will be when I get around to finishing what's in my cup
  • AB0215
    Options
    IanMoone30 wrote: »
    Track yes
    Calories just over
    Exercise no
    @IanMoone30 Your consistency is impressive, and you can't argue with your results. You've had a great June, congrats!!
  • __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Goals: Tracking every day and posting every day are my goals this week. Even above counting cals or carbs, I just need to re-establish a routine for success. The dialing back of treats and calorie intake can happen next week. This week, logging is key.
    Tracked?: Yes! Day 3 of diligently logging
    Under Calories?: Yes, ish. I did eat back some exercise cals which I try not to do... but still a net loss on calories.
    Exercise:12,000 steps
    Water Intake: 10 cups
  • mjohemme
    mjohemme Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: June Week 5
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Week's Weight: 268.0
    Today's Weight: 265.5

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    This is actually Wednesday for Tuesday, as I was out sick yesterday and so couldn't get to the scales at work that I use for my weigh ins. My weight loss reflects my being sick for the last few days, so there's that, I guess.

Monday (I do these in the morning, so my info is for yesterday)
    Track: No
    Calories: Probably
    Exercise: Hurts to move, so nope.
  • AB0215
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona June 27 th
    Weigh in day Friday, 155lbs beginning Weight now
    Tracking yes
    Calories no
    Carbs over
    I am back in Puerto Vallarta, MX, we will be here until June 21st when we return to MX. I will be having knee surgery on Aug. 1st.

This discussion has been closed.