Options
    jrmie333 wrote: »
    @stormywxs288 Where did you get the t-shirt in your profile pic?! ^_^

Amazon perhaps? I want that shirt too.

Found it: http://a.co/hFh7MZD
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    I'm on a bowling team with my wife and another lady. They wear t-shirts that say "Here for the Beer" and I wear my "I can't I'm in ketosis" shirt.
    That's too funny, Stormy! Thanks for the visual!! :laugh:

• PaulaKro
    Options
    My carbs are somewhat-accidentally netting under 50 (few cravings = not eating much "bad" stuff). Just got ketone test strips and curious to see the results. Happy with the new WOE. :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I'm on a bowling team with my wife and another lady. They wear t-shirts that say "Here for the Beer" and I wear my "I can't I'm in ketosis" shirt.

@stormywxs288 I LOVE that!! Haha!

• jrmie333
    jrmie333 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Sorry I looked online for it this morning and couldn't find it again. However I saw several others in my search similar to it and even more that I was tempted to buy. I just googled keto t-shirts and was overwhelmed with choices.

Lovely thanks 😊
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    SW - 209.8 (SW for keto 4/15/18 - 206.8)
    GW - 150
    End of June GW - 185

Friday, June 1 - 188.8
    Sunday, June 3 - 188.4
    Sunday, June 10 - 187.1
    Sunday, June 17 - 184.6
    Sunday, June 24 - 185.8
    Saturday, June 30 - 184.9

Checking in a little early, as I’ll be seeing very little of my house this weekend thanks to a soccer tournament. Still up a bit from 2 weeks ago (not surprised by that considering both hormonal/pms type factors and the frequency with which I’ve allowed myself to go over my carb goal the past few weeks), but did just barely manage to hit my goal for the month.

• xDaniDragonflyx
    xDaniDragonflyx Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Sorry I looked online for it this morning and couldn't find it again. However I saw several others in my search similar to it and even more that I was tempted to buy. I just googled keto t-shirts and was overwhelmed with choices.

Yep! I totally found a bunch! Even found some on Wish, haha! So I can't wait to order myself one. ^_^
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    OMG I've lost 5.6 pounds this month

Congrats @chinatowninchina on your loss this month ! That's terrific!!

• chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer Thank you so much!!
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Yay @chinatowninchina! As I have been following this forum for quite a while, I want to acknowledge not only your weight loss achievement but also the consistent encouragement you provide to others and the warm welcome you provide to the "newbies". Kudos to you!
  • eggfooyamyam
    eggfooyamyam Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    End of the month check-in! See you in July!!!

Start 2/28 - 184.5
    Goal - ???

Sunday 06/03: 162
    Sunday 06/10: 161.2 (-.8)
    Sunday 06/17: 158.6 (-2.6)
    Sunday 06/24:
    Saturday 06/30: 157.6

Total loss (-26.9lbs) :smiley:
  • TinaAinsworthWhiteside
    Options
    Good job I need to start walking or jogging. Ur doing awesome.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    SW- 312.8

Started Keto: May 4th (SW: 286.4)

June Start-277.2
    Sun 6/3-277.2 (0)
    Sun 6/10-277.2 (0)
    Sun 6/17-271.8 (-5.4)
    Sun 6/24-267.6 (-4.2)
    June end-267.0 (-0.6)

End of June goal-265

I didn't meet my June goal, however I lost 10 lbs. So, I consider that a win. For some reason I rarely lose during the last week of the month. Weird, but still I feel better than ever! See you guys in the July challenge!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Good job I need to start walking or jogging. Ur doing awesome.

Thanks @tinaainsworth ! I've tried jogging on and off over the years...but its just too hard on these old knees! I dont want to do more damage to them so I've decided that walking & hiking is just as good.
  • chinatowninchina
    chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    kpk54 wrote: »
    Yay @chinatowninchina! As I have been following this forum for quite a while, I want to acknowledge not only your weight loss achievement but also the consistent encouragement you provide to others and the warm welcome you provide to the "newbies". Kudos to you!

Thank you sooo much!
  • PaulaKro
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Had bariatric surgery in 2013 because I was almost chair bound at 317# and 61 years old. Reached 138.0 in Apr 2015 and felt twenty years younger. Then slowly, insidiously started gaining again. Fought it like crazy, keenly aware that a pound a month would take under ten years to disable me again. Three years in and discovered LCHF WOE in May 2018 and the fighting stopped
    • 178.0 May 2018
    • 167.0 06/17/18
    • 164.5 06/30/18
    Reached two goals (1) into the low 160's & (2) walking again.
    idc7m1hn3o53.png

I started Lo-Carb WOE to fight cravings and weight gain and am loving how healthy it feels. Since cravings don't drive me to eat junk now, I can choose protein and vegetables. I wasn't trying for ketosis (carb goal = 100) but it's resulting from these choices. Just got some ketone test strips and scored a "trace" response. That's something. :) Nice.
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I made a great discovery a few days ago. I have had my suspicions about conspiratorial tendencies in my scale. My husband was the one who rooted out the truth when he weighed himself before taking a shower and then for the heck of it weighed again after his shower and discovered that taking showers makes him gain weight. 3 pounds! He vowed never to take a shower again!

I was so excited last Wednesday morning to discover that I had met my June goal of 157! Wednesday night before I went to bed I had gained 5.5 pounds! Not to worry, because during the night all of the weight magically disappeared. But in two hours after not eating or drinking anything and making two trips to the bathroom I had gained 3 more pounds!

Note to self (and anyone else who may feel hostility from your scale): never trust a scale you don't know the history of. My husband had no idea when he purchased it (we've been married 11 years) and thought it might be 25 years old. I'm happy to report that now have a new scale that I'm confident is much more reliable. It's hard enough to lose weight without your scale working against you! I have no idea whether I actually hit my June goal the other day, (likely it was just my former scale playing a cruel joke)
    but I'll take the small victory of having finally broken through the 160s. Bring on July!

Keto Jan SW: 175
    Current Weight: 159
    June Goal: 157
    Goal Weight: 140

Sunday 06/03: 160
    Sunday 06/10: 159.5 (06/8)
    Sunday 06/17:159
    Sunday 06/24: 159
    Saturday 06/30: 158.4
  • cbishop7777
    cbishop7777 Posts: 86 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    My end of the month check-in makes me very happy this month! Another terrific week!

March 20 (began keto)

Jun 1: 204.2
    Sunday 6/3: 201.8 (-2.4)
    Sunday 6/10: 201.6 (-.2)
    Sunday 6/17: 201.2 (-.4)
    Sunday 6/24: 197.2 (-4.0) !
    Saturday 6/30: 195.4 (-1.8)

Jun goal was 8 lbs - I killed it at 8.8!!
    Personal goal of 65 miles walking/running - I completed 65.5! #win

July goal: 8 lbs (187.4)
    Personal goal: 100 miles (walking)

Have a great time in Nebraska! I'm living the good life in that great state. You are on a roll, girl! Wish I had a walking partner like you!