Up again! Then back down...this evening
  • katygruber
    katygruber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup, mine is down again too 😡
  • LeilaIn90041
    LeilaIn90041 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The only way I get it to synchronize is to unlink and relink every day. I’ve taken to doing it at night after I get most of my steps in. Really frustrating!
  • tdhandy51
    tdhandy51 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    It's NOT fixed, every so often there will be a sync which is usually not current data, then MFP will stop syncing again for an indeterminate amount of time.
    As a Premium member I am starting to wonder how they will compensate us for the lack of use.
  • buoy9191
    buoy9191 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's a day ending in "Y" so...yep, I'm having syncing issues ;)
  • nickchristian3910
    nickchristian3910 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Up, down, up, down, up, down........
  • Lisa9633
    Lisa9633 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Got a MFP app update this morning on my Moto G5+. Still not syncing.
  • crazycassie
    crazycassie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mines still not syncing grrr 😡
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    tdhandy51 wrote: »
    It's NOT fixed, every so often there will be a sync which is usually not current data, then MFP will stop syncing again for an indeterminate amount of time.
    As a Premium member I am starting to wonder how they will compensate us for the lack of use.

Since syncing isn't a premium feature, I wouldn't expect any compensation. But who knows, maybe MFP will surprise you.
  • cori314
    cori314 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have started using LoseIt. Tired of MFP issues with Fitbit, data breach etc.
    I tried using Lose It but you gotta pay a premium in order to link to your Fitbit. I guess it’s a merger of choosing the lesser of two evils.
  • foxy59lady
    foxy59lady Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    buoy9191 wrote: »
    It's a day ending in "Y" so...yep, I'm having syncing issues ;)

6 days today with only 2 partial syncs. 😡😡
  • tinafaye13
    tinafaye13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The only way I can get it to work is unlink and relink every am. In the evening it quits working and steps are not correct for the day 😡😠
  • NARudy
    NARudy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seems to be working, but with a delay. Used to be you could force a refresh, but not so much anymore.
  • thunt655
    thunt655 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have been having issues off and on for about a week. I have to do the reset at least once a day and then it maybe works for part of the day. This is getting to be very frustrating. Any idea when the issue is going to be resolved.
  • richinarizona
    richinarizona Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I suggest canceling MFP Premiium, and start using other app (LoseIt! etc.). LoseIt! works fine with Fitbit (I prefer MFP, but tired of their lack of customer service). MFP needs to see customers bailing out; maybe they will finally fix it then.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've done 14000 steps but it's giving me a 12 calorie adjustment, clearly something not right lol
  • katygruber
    katygruber Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Omg do they finally have it fixed? Synced yesterday and today! 👏👐
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have been having issues again since 6/22/18 when I did a software update on my Ionic. My sleep minutes have not been in sync since 6/22/18. My steps finally did a sync on 6/28/18 but nothing since.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    thompsoj05 wrote: »
    Honestly I have been having issues again since 6/22/18 when I did a software update on my Ionic. My sleep minutes have not been in sync since 6/22/18. My steps finally did a sync on 6/28/18 but nothing since.

make sure you are distinguishing between the 2 things then - sync off the device, and sync from Fitbit account to MFP account.

Two totally different things.

Sleep minutes is the former issue.

Steps could be the former or latter, depending on your issue. You seeing steps in your Fitbit account? (comment of no sleep minutes confusion makes me wonder).

MFP has nothing to do with the former.

MFP and Fitbit could have something to do with the latter.