Hello ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hi. I am in the Northeast of the US. I want to lose about another 35 lbs. I have done about that much so far. Right now, I am trying to eat pretty "clean" and add weight training back. I walk at a fast pace most days. My goal is 25 minutes each time for walking. I just joined the gym here. I also just did something to a couple of ribs and am quite frustrated with that right now as I can't do the weight training for at least a few weeks. I know how it happened, so I am in the process of prevention at work etc. I am trying to meet regulaly with the trainer at the gym who can help with diet, too. I tend to need this accountability. I have basically maintained on my own for about the last year when I really wanted to lose. Well forward we all go! The best to everyone!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,368 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @salleewins Congrats on your loss so far. You can do this!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    @salleewins Thanks for joining us, awesome weight loss so far! I'm sorry about your injury sounds painful. Good luck on the rest of your journey 😊. I am trying my best to eat clean as well. Makes me feel so much better.
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ladies! You all will do it, too!
  • elivar07
    elivar07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Lizzy, I'm from near El Paso Texas. I came across this app by accident but I love it. I have about 70-80lbs to lose. I want to be healthy and also set a better example for my twin girls. Staying on track is harder than I thought and finding a support group even harder. I've only started towards my goal 2 weeks ago but so far I've lost 3.3lbs, once the girls are back in school I'll also be going to the gym so hopefully I can increase the weekly weight loss.
  • nicollerene
    nicollerene Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Iowa. Looking forward to getting healthy and slimming down before the big 50 next year. New to MFP.
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    @nicollerene thanks for joining us! I hope you can reach your goals 😊.
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole. :)
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @nicollerene Welcome to the group.
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    ByFaith4Life4Christ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Thanks for letting me in the group. Have a fabulous weekend and looking forward to our supporting friendship no matter how large or small the goal may be.
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    @ByFaith4Life4Christ glad you joined us! It feels wonderful to have a good support group, and make friends along the way 💜💜. Hope you and the rest of you ladies have a fabulous weekend as well!
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Hi ladies! Thanks for letting me in the group. Have a fabulous weekend and looking forward to our supporting friendship no matter how large or small the goal may be.

Welcome to the group. A good support network goes a long way. Lol!
  • ByFaith4Life4Christ
    ByFaith4Life4Christ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! Have a great week!!