TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options
1353637383941»

Replies

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    All is good here, we can lift the team up. I just wanted to know where to put an introduction as well as the score.( .02 % that sounds close.)Believe me each season brings challenges for me that i think sharing with this group will be beneficial for me and the group. Let me know if i can help. We are all in this together.

Being .02% out of third is not bad, sooo close. It seemed like this month a lot of people were on vacation, I guess getting that last bit of summer fun in. Also, seemed a lot of us had some celebrations throughout the month as well. Not to make excuses, i just think that being that close to third is good considering everything that was going on. Gives me a lot of hope that we can get to the top with everyone refreshed and refocused for a new month.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday Aug 31
    Track , Yes
    Just under target.
    I signed up for September.
    Question is
    How did our team do ? I hit my target of 199. Goal for September 180 I haven't been that weight since way before i started to document
    Will i be on the same team?
    Peace

Hey, Bobby T. Yes, you and a few other team mates have had a very good August!! However, as a team, we are currently 0.02% out of third, with one more weigh-in day left for the month. A participant is automatically rolled over onto the same team if they wish to continue on in the next month. That being said, I know you are a competitive guy. If this team is not competitive enough for you, you can always tag Ashley (@AB0215) in the sign up thread and ask if you can switch teams for September. I have never heard of it being done, without the participant actually leaving the challenge first and then returning later and being assigned to a different team, but as with most things in life, it never hurts to ask.

@HASWLRS @Robandy12345 If you want to move teams, I can relocate you to another team, but I really need to know today is that's what you want, I am finalizing the teams at the end of the registrations which is tonight.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    August 29 WEDNESDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Yes - 298 Active minutes - night shift
    Steps -25,183
    Water - 2500ml

August 30 THURSDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 338 Active Minutes - Night Shift
    Steps - 30,778
    Water - 2200ml

August 31 FRIDAY
    Calories - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - 223 Active minutes - night shift
    Steps - 19,388
    Water - 500ml
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Aug 31
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 60 min yoga & meditation , 60 min aqua tone
    Steps: 5481
    Water 88 oz
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge week Aug 26- Sept 1

Sun Yes
    Mon Yes
    Tue Yes
    Wed Yes
    Thur Yes
    Fri No
    Sat Yes

Weather is getting better so it was easier to out to walk/jog.
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    September 1 Sat
    Track yes
    Under cal target
    Exercise 17,000 steps
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Today we move on over to the September thread. See you there!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    September 1

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercised yes walked all day. Went down to the CNE yesterday and walked the whole day (over 10 hours) sat down once for 5 min

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    September 1

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercised yes walked all day. Went down to the CNE yesterday and walked the whole day (over 10 hours) sat down once for 5 min

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
    Saturday yes

Great week, Stephanie! I haven't been to the Ex in decades!! Did you have a good time?
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS omg yes!! It was also a little too busy for my liking. Absolutely crazy.

But on the bright side there are still good deals (when u find them) like I bought a bathing suit for 10 bucks!!! So much fun
This discussion has been closed.