TEAM: Flab-U-Less (August)

Options

Replies

• mlhopp93
    mlhopp93 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone -- I was traveling and unable to post but my Thursday weight last week was 303.8 as a starting number to roll into August. Thank you.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    Sundays
    Week 1

Starting Weight: 209.2 lbs
    Week 1 (29/07): 207.2 lbs ... :smile:
    Week 2 (05/08):
    Week 3 (12/08):
    Week 4 (19/08):
    Week 5 (26/08):
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    rhyahcf wrote: »
    @lar25473 I’m a bit confused on when the week starts too, but I think your second one is correct. I’m weighing in on Wed, so I think August 1st is my first week, which would make July 31st yours if you’re weighing in on Tuesday. I think weigh ins end on Saturdays, so today is technically the first day? I think? Lol

This is week 1 for August and yes the week starts on Sunday.
    If you go to the spreadsheet for August it has the dates for each week in case it's confusing anyone.
    I moved from Saturdays to Sunday last month so it's a bit weird now as I've leaped a week ahead of what I would normally of been.
  • shea2986
    shea2986 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im uncertain as well. @ABO215 are you able to clarify this for us? When should everyone begin submitting their weight?
  • daynajason
    daynajason Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    daynajason
    August week 1
    Monday
    Previous 140.2
    Current 139.8
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's Monday in my office and the social committee bought bagels and cream cheese for everyone. My starting weight for the challenge was 148.6 and this morning I was 145.6; my weigh in day isn't even till Thursday. The last 4 weeks I've been losing more weight than thermodynamics owes me so I feel bad complaining about it but I'm worried I have some medical thing going on. I should not be losing more than 2.5lbs/week; not even close to that.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's Monday in my office and the social committee bought bagels and cream cheese for everyone. My starting weight for the challenge was 148.6 and this morning I was 145.6; my weigh in day isn't even till Thursday. The last 4 weeks I've been losing more weight than thermodynamics owes me so I feel bad complaining about it but I'm worried I have some medical thing going on. I should not be losing more than 2.5lbs/week; not even close to that.

I don’t know but maybe you are on a strict diet like keto or Atkins. You lose a lot of weight initially. IF you are worried though, call your doctor and ask for some blood work.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    As of today I have logged in 1000 days in a row!
    Good for me!

dheliason
    August week 1
    Monday
    Previous: 144.8
    Current: 144.3

Bravo!! THat takes commitment!
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Username: NationalCapital
    Weigh in day: Monday (July 30/18)
    Last weigh in weight: 165
    Today's weight: 166

Have a great week everyone.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    @JulieAL1969 I am not doing anything like Keto etc and I'm not just re-starting so I know it's not glycogen. Idk I'm going to see what happens for the next few weeks!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    For all those confused on the weigh ins, all weeks run Sunday to Saturday. This means that if you selected Sunday as your weigh in day, your first weigh in would have been 7/29 since that was the official start of the August challenge. In effort to be fair to everyone, the way the challenge runs Weekly and that means that it won't always align perfectly with the beginning and the end of the month.
    There are 5 weeks in the August challenge this month so you will provide 5 weights, once a week on the day you selected to weigh in on when you registered.
    hope this helps.
    You can view the spreadsheet at anytime as it does show the dates which may help you to understand a little better.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113559-the-biggest-loser-monthly-challenge
    You can find the spreadsheet on the group main page as well as a lot of other information, Weekly Winners, etc. I encourage you to head over there and take a look.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Username: bluestarlight19
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Last week's weight: 219.0
    Current weight:221.2

I'm retaining water from shark week time, boo.
  • shea2986
    Options
    Shea2986
    Weigh day : Monday
    Start weight :267
    Week 1 current weight :263
  • emincarnato
    emincarnato Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Username: emincarnato
    Weigh in week: August week 1 (?)
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 181.0 lbs.
    Todays Weight: 176.6 lbs.
  • Fit_fad
    Fit_fad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    User Name: Fit_fad

So excited to be back! All charged up for Aug. I was swinging back and forth in July but this month should be better!

Current weight: 153 Lbs
    Goal Weight: 148 Lbs
    Weigh in days: Saturdays

I will reduce my calorie intake to 1200 every alternative week. Exercise goal is to complete 10,000 fitbit steps and get atleast 10 gym days to lift.

Good luck team mates!!!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week 1 :
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    CW: 207.9
    GW for August: 200
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I get really confused about the monthly end date, too. Is the end date on the Saturday before the month changes? That would make this week 1 of August even though it’s still July, correct!?! Guess I won’t worry about that and just get on with living🤪. Anyhoo...
    Here are my stats:
    nebslp
    Weigh in day Tuesday
    Previous weight (I think): 220.2
    Today’s weight: 219
  • shea2986
    Options
    @nebslp only you hold the key to your happiness. Wish you the best!
This discussion has been closed.