Wednesday Weigh in's

Options
Sweetzyd
Sweetzyd Posts: 823 Member
Hello ladies, this is where we can start tracking our weekly weigh ins. We will start on Wednesday, August 1st. You can share any info you would like here that is helping you along your journey! If you do not feel comfortable sharing your weight thats ok too! Looking forward to motivating one another!

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Options
    @elivar07 of course we do not mind Lizzy! Honey we all want to lose, well I do not want to speak for everyone but I'm sure most of us do! That's why we are doing this to motivate one another and there's no judgement here! Awesome job on your weight loss so far! Thank you for participating, and I hope you have a wonderful time away 💜
  • meepmya
    meepmya Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Starting weight 226.2lbs
    Current weight 168lbs
    Target weight 140lbs 🙂

This weeks focus for me: complete 1st 24hr fast. Get back to logging all my meals, as I got a bit distracted over the past week and a bit. Less dairy in diet and a bit more HIIT exercise.
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    Hi!

original starting weight: 201
    current weight: 166.8
    target weight:145
    next goal:135

• Sweetzyd
    Options
    Hello ladies! 🙂

Starting weight on MFP 175
    Current weight 168
    Goal for week 166
    Goal weight 140

My goal is to continue to stay away from bread most of the time and starchy foods and get a workout in daily.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Starting weight. 259.2
    Current weight. 254.6
    1st Target weight. 200

My goal this week is to cut the carbs and sugar and focus on high protein and whole grains.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,120 Member
    Options
    SW: 227 (March 2014) LW: 158 (Oct 2017)
    CW: 167.6
    GW: 167

I am focusing on building muscle and improving stamina using HIIT at the moment.
    Daily Goals
    :star:Food
    Pre-log; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately
    :star:Cardio: 9000+ Steps daily
    :star:Strength:
    ~ 15+ mins lower body physio daily
    ~ 60+ minutes arms/core/abs per week
    :star:Flexibility:
    ~ 5 mins stretch before/after workouts
    ~ 60+ mins yoga/tai chi per week
    :star:Other
    :star: Daily Mindfulness Practice/meditation
    :star: 15 mins Daily Declutter session
  • meepmya
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Hope everyone is having a good week.

Heaviest weight 230+ ( I stopped weighing myself after I saw 230 and buried my head in the sand a bit)
    January Starting weight on MFP: 226.2
    Current Weight: 166.8
    1st Target weight: 140

Achievements: I’m finally got my BMI out of the 30’s and into the 29’s, so in the overweight bit now. Scales have started to move again after a month of various family engagements, weddings, and summer fun and ice cream (best summer in the UK ever)🙂

Focus for this week: Get some more exercise in, keep logging my meals regularly and meal plan before shopping. 7 day 50 sit ups challenge. Try to keep carb intake low, which is hard as I love the smell of bread and pastry. Walk in breaks at work and take the stairs not the lift. Food prep in advance for 4 long upcoming shifts at work.
  • salleewins
    Options
    salleewins wrote: »
    Hi!

original starting weight: 201
    current weight: 166.8
    target weight:145
    next goal:135

Weight as of today: 165.6
  • Sweetzyd
    Options

Starting weight on MFP 175
    Current weight 167 (- 1 lb from last week)
    Goal weight 140

I actually got down to 166, but yesterday it was a pretty busy day so I didnt get to drink as much water, and I also indulged in a few cookies. My goal is to continue to stay away from bread and starchy foods most of the time, eat more fruits and veggies and get a workout in daily.
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    Hey ladies, just wanted to say I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend, and staying motivated! I know weekends can be tough
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I’ve had a great weekend! I’m down two pounds over the weekend, done lots of working out and not cheated whatsoever yay! lol
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    @TheRedQueen1981 yay!! That's amazing. You should be proud!
  • meepmya
    Options
    Hi everyone, no loss of weight this week but I have lost over 1.5 inches so can finally fit into a black and white dress that’s been hanging up in my wardrobe for years. Few days of overindulgence at work as a few colleagues had their leaving dos. Gave myself a few days to recover, and will be back on it tomorrow 🙂
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I’ve avoided the scale today because I feel bloated — bad sign lol.
  • salleewins
    Options
    I am bloated because of a procedure today and avoided the scale. I am going to keep working at this!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,120 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Forgot to post last week but I have my weight recorded, and accountability means weighing in with no excuses.

SW: 227 (March 2014) LW: 158 (Oct 2017)
    01 Aug: 167.6
    08 Aug: 167.6 (maintained)
    15 Aug: 167.4 (had dropped lower but this was the weight on the scale today)
    22 Aug:
    29 Aug:

I am focusing on building muscle and improving stamina using HIIT at the moment. Any loss is good.
    Daily Goals
    :star:Food
    Pre-log; stay under goal; balance macros/micros; Hydrate adequately
    :star:Cardio: 9000+ Steps daily
    :star:Strength:
    ~ 15+ mins lower body physio daily
    ~ 60+ minutes arms/core/abs per week
    :star:Flexibility:
    ~ 5 mins stretch before/after workouts
    ~ 60+ mins yoga/tai chi per week
    :star:Other
    :star: Daily Mindfulness Practice/meditation
    :star: 15 mins Daily Declutter session
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    Sorry ladies, been a busy day so just getting around to post.

Today's weight 165 (- 2lbs from last week)
    I have been struggling this week cutting carbs! That is my focus for now. I did lose 2 lbs though. Not sure if I should really count it as 2 though because last Tuesday was a bad day, causing me to gain a pound for Wednesdays weigh in.
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I’m weighing g in on Tuesdays with my coach and I can’t seem to remember to post on Wednesday so I’ll just post now. Lol. I’m down to 250 from original 259.2 and the last time I posted at 254. So I’m down 4 more pounds. Focusing on good choices, water and exercise.