Jp's omad journey

Options
1656667686971»

Replies

• Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Good job, @jadepearl! You’ve had steady losses.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Thank you @Nevadaden ! <3 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023 to you and your family! <3 May 2023 brings you more joy, happiness, good health, luck and prosperity! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Had been on cheat days for the Christmas celebrations! Told myself that I should just have fun and enjoy myself. Oh well, another round to go this week as its New Year celebration. From 2 Jan onwards, its OMAD time once again. I have gained a little and went back up to 59kg something.

SW on 21 Nov 2022 - 61.8kg
    CW - 59.1kg
    GW - 50 kg -52 kg
    Exercise - 40 mins yesterday
    Water - 2L yesterday

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2023!

03iky2alypvy.jpg
  • jadepearl
    edited December 2022
    Options
    CW - 58.7kg
    GW - 50 kg -52 kg
    Exercise - 40 mins yesterday
    Water - 2.5L yesterday

Really hope that 2023 will be the year that I get down to my GW and then I will maintain forever! Made a huge mistake in Nov-Dec 2019 where I got down to my GW but when covid came, my weight went back up :(
  • jadepearl
    Options
    CW - 59.3kg
    GW - 50 kg -52 kg
    Exercise - 30 mins yesterday
    Water - 2L yesterday

Weight went back up... oh well! Holidays = eat with family & relatives = weight gain. Will just put it as "cheat days" and up onto the wagon I go for 2023! Let's do this!
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I find it hard to say no to my favorite holiday foods. But it’s January and the cookies and cakes are all gone, so staying on track will be easier. I did OMAD yesterday and plan to do so through Saturday, when we have a houseguest coming so will have to be more flexible. But for me, just four days of OMAD a week keeps my weight at least stable, and sometimes a loss, too. Hope you’re doing well, @jadepearl!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    @Nevadaden - Happy New Year 2023! <3:) Yup, its indeed January and its OMAD time once again. That's good to hear that you have found the formula to stabilize and lose weight ;):+1: I am trying my best to get my weight down and then try my hardest to maintain forever :smiley: Did that in Dec 2019 but failed to maintain. Hope 2023 will be THE year :)

CW - 58.9kg
    GW - 50 kg -52 kg
    Exercise - 45 mins yesterday
    Water - 2L yesterday

Hope that I will now stay in the 58kg region and slowly but surely move into the 57kg region :)
  • jadepearl
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Things went down hill from Saturday onwards. I had nasty cravings for kimchi noodles and I gave in. I ate kimchi noodles till Monday. So, my whole OMAD went down the drain. Now that I am back up on to the wagon, am trying again. Somehow, when I get down to 58kg something, I sabotage myself... sigh! :(

Oh well.. lets do this again. Am going to keep trying till I succeed.