Options
2»

Replies

• 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    zanyterp wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Does the fat & being fuller between meals also help with the afternoon crash (such as the one 5 hour energy uses in their commercials)?

I do pretty well with energy in the afternoons. My biggest issue is that I have spent all my extroversion points by then.

Having said all that, I was feeling pretty flat yesterday afternoon and checked macros. I had been somewhat low fat in the day to that point and decided a cup of coffee with some HWC was the corrective. It was exactly what I needed.
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    zanyterp wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Does the fat & being fuller between meals also help with the afternoon crash (such as the one 5 hour energy uses in their commercials)?

That crash 5 hour energy is talking about is the carb crash people eating SAD experience. You shouldn’t have any energy issues on keto as long as you’re eating enough in general and getting enough sodium.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I don't snack in the mdi morning or mid afternoon anymore.
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    thank you
    since i have started, roughly 1.5 weeks ago, i haven't had it as bad. i feel it coming on but have not yet experienced it as bad as i have historically and wanted to check the correlation (since it seems to fit, as you said). i am still working out how much to eat in the morning or spread out snacks/meals so as to not trigger it.