Do you remember/ the 21st night of September? September weight loss & accountability

Hello Ladies!!

Figured I'd kick off September's accountability discussion since it's one of the things that helps to keep me honest :D . As always, anyone is welcome to join at any point in the month, just post your stats (if desired), weekly weigh-in #s, and any comments you want to share. I also like to use https://trendweight.com to get my weight trend, since it syncs nicely with my fitbit and scale.

Height: 5' 9"
HW: 167 lbs (Jan. 13, 2017)
Ultimate Weight Goal: 145 lbs

Sept 06: 154.3 lbs (trend 155.4 lbs)
Sept 10:
Sept 17:
Sept 24:

Sept Goal: 152.0 lbs (-2.3lbs)

Felt fatigued last week with low calorie restrictions, so took a week "off" and only put in about half my normal amount of effort with logging food and picking healthy options. Really was just looking to maintain my weight for the week. I'm was up several pounds, but it seems to just be water weight as I'm back to my normal weight. My wedding is this month, so I'm not planning on being too worried over exercise (due to lack of time). Planning to do what I can and eat well to stay on track. Trying to avoid stressing eating!! Hope you all have a great September and get to your goals!!

Replies

• Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited September 2018
    Height 5'3"
    HW:159
    SW:155
    CW:135.7 (Average)
    GW:120 (give or take a few)

Lost in May:: -2lbs
    Lost in June: -.6lbs
    Gained for July: +.5lbs
    Lost in August: -3.3lbs
    Month End Goal: 133

9/6/18:136.0 (135.7 Average)

Well, over the weekend I ate too much, and didn't track squat. We went over to the in laws, and other then pre-packaged foods, they cook everything from scratch. Unless I hover over everything in the kitchen, I'm not going to be able to log accuratly. It's a holiday weekend, I'm not too concerned about it. If I'm mindful of what I eat every other time of the year, I think I'll be doing good, lol. Less then 10% of my year eating whatever and however much I want seems like a fair balance. Back to the straight and narrow this week though!

Thanks for opening up the accountablilty thread! I also feel like it helps me stay accountable. Checking in and having a monthly goal has been really helpful. & CONGRATS! I hope you have a wonderful wedding!
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Hey ladies
    I haven't been around for a while. I really didn't make eating well a priority over the summer but fall's here now and I'm ready to head back to it. I've been doing really good the last week or two. My recent goals have been to always pack a lunch that has been pre-logged, and to hit my calorie burn goal on my fitbit. I've been doing pretty good on those. I'm also doing fairly good at logging everything and keeping it within my calorie goal. I've weighed in everyday for almost 2 weeks, so I finally have enough data in HappyScale to really see what I weigh and start seeing a slight downward trend which I'm happy about. All-in-all, I think I'm pretty on track right now! :)

Height: 5' 10"
    HW: 186.4 lbs

(All Moving Average Weights)
    September SW: 177 lbs
    September 6: 176 lbs
    September 13
    September 20
    September 27

September GW: 173
  • Crafty_camper123
    @HoneyBadger155 Have you tried delaying your first meal of the day as late as you can? This seemed to help me with feeling as ravenous in the evening. I was following a 16:8 IF schedule but now it's closer to 14:10. But it really seems to help me out to delay my first meal as much as I can. And it's also helpful to me to get a large amount of protein in the first meal.. I hope you find something that helps! It sucks to be hungry all the time! It does not make it easy at all!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,983 Member
    @HoneyBadger155 Have you tried delaying your first meal of the day as late as you can? This seemed to help me with feeling as ravenous in the evening. I was following a 16:8 IF schedule but now it's closer to 14:10. But it really seems to help me out to delay my first meal as much as I can. And it's also helpful to me to get a large amount of protein in the first meal.. I hope you find something that helps! It sucks to be hungry all the time! It does not make it easy at all!

I'm on OMAD, so my "first" meal is well delayed LOL - I like a "real" dinner and not freaking out about every tiny bite. It's working, but this week the hungries have been more like when I started again - last couple weeks weren't bad at all.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    5'0"
    SW: 156lbs (4/1/18)
    GW: 125
    April End: 148
    May End 140.7
    June End:133.4
    July End:129
    August End: 125.0 (t: 126.1)
    September Goal: 123-127

September 1: 125.0 (t. 126.0)
    September 7: 123.7 (t. 125.0)
    September 14:
    September 21:
    September 28:
    September 30:

Maintaining for September. Focus on recomp going forward. I appear to be continuing to trend downward, despite increasing my calories from 1650 to 2000. Considering how slow I was losing at 1650 I'm surprised. My activity level has gone up though as well, my husband started a job that has him out of the house from 8am to 9-10pm, so 100% of childcare related activities are on me now. All the baths, teeth brushing, story reading, diaper changing...it used to be shared in the evening. And since I'm by myself with them I have to wear the 1 year old on my back a lot (22lbs) more to get stuff done. I also now do 95% of the housework as well (used to be about 65%). Anyway, I'm not feeling deprived and usually not hungry at 2000, so if I lose a little because I'm more active that is fine with me. I switched to maintenance because I needed a break from being in a purposeful deficit, not because I didn't want to lose any more weight.

On the other hand, I spent money on clothes, I don't want to lose too much more.
  • Crafty_camper123

I'm on OMAD, so my "first" meal is well delayed LOL - I like a "real" dinner and not freaking out about every tiny bite. It's working, but this week the hungries have been more like when I started again - last couple weeks weren't bad at all.

Gotcha. I understand the hungries full and well! lol. Hopefully you get settled in to the OMAD schedule soon!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Height: 5'5"
    Ultimate goal: 120-122 LBS
    September Goal: 125 LBS

September 1: 128.4
    September 8: 128.8
  • kouchis
    kouchis Posts: 14 Member
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 134 lbs

Late start but better late than never! Let's do this!
  • Agefyter18
    Agefyter18 Posts: 14 Member
    Height 5'6"
    56 yo
    CW 134
    GW 125
    Having too much fun lately, need to get serious. Do not like my shape.
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Height: 5'10"
    HW: 183lbs (Fri 24th March 2017)
    SW September: 163.6lbs (12th Sep weigh in)
    Ultimate goal: Around 150lbs
    September goal: 161lbs
    September body fat goal: 26%

12th Sep: 163.6 – Body fat 26.3% (Moving Average 162.8lbs) (shark week too)
    19th Sep:
    26th Sep:

Thanks for the new thread @leah_not_leia!

Hello lovelies! Well, I am back again. Summer is over and I've gained, after hitting 157lbs early July. I have had so much on so logging just wasn't top of my list. In fact, I very soon allowed myself to just enjoy the summer months. Last week was my birthday so a lot of food and alcohol was consumed. Now I am back on track, and today is my first weigh in to get going again. I have kept track of daily weights on Happy Scale at least, so I know where I am (and I don't like it :# ).

The gym has taken a hit too and the lack of that, teamed with cake decorating (fiddly work whilst concentrating so much my posture suffers) and cleaning and food prep for my birthday BBQ, left me with a significant lower back spasm stopping me from getting back in to the gym early this week. Today I'm all booked up but tomorrow I will be going. If only to get my muscle tone back (and belly reduction) before a black tie event on Weds 7th of November. I did go for a 3k run on the first Sat of Sept and had severe DOMS in my calves for 3 days afterwards.

Mind you, only 6.6lbs gained (taking in to account shark week this week) since the beginning of July, which is certainly not as bad as it could have been.

Onwards and downwards!

• Crafty_camper123
    Height 5'3"
    HW:159
    SW:155
    CW:135.7 (Average)
    GW:120 (give or take a few)

Lost in May:: -2lbs
    Lost in June: -.6lbs
    Gained for July: +.5lbs
    Lost in August: -3.3lbs
    Month End Goal: 133

9/6/18:136.0 (135.7 Average)
    9/12/18: 133.4 (135.1 Average)

On track a lot better this week. I downloaded this app called "7 minute workout" and they have this 30 day challenge that sounds fun. I think I will do this. I hit a new low on the scale today. My wieght likes to hit new lows, and then the next day go "lol, nope". Then it jumps up 3 lbs. and teases me all month, lol. So I hope it sticks around long enough to get my average down to my goal for the month!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,983 Member
    Forgot to post this yesterday!

Height 5'7"
    HW:163ish
    CW:154.8 (Average)
    GW:128-140 (not sure due to muscle mass, will assess when I get to 140)
    Sept GW: Sub 150 trend

9/6/18: 154.4 (Actual) 153.2 (Trend)
    9/13/18: 153 (Actual) 153.1 (Trend)
  • malmh1252
    malmh1252 Posts: 5 Member
    New to this group but decided to join to hold myself accountable.

Height: 5’6”
    9/1: 153
    9/13: 147
    9/20:
    9/27:
    9/30:

Ultimate Goal Weight: 130

My plans to lose weight this month are to log all of my meals, meet my move goal every day, and workout at least three times a week.

• missmeggg
    missmeggg Posts: 8 Member
    Been lurking in this group for awhile, but decided to join in this month.

Height: 5’4”
    9/1: 131.5
    9/13: 131
    9/20:
    9/27:
    9/30:

September Goal Weight: 129
    Ultimate Goal Weight: Not quite sure. I'd be so happy to maintain at 127, but pre-baby I sat around 123-126. I'll re-evaluate when I get to 127.

Have eaten really well this week, controlling my cravings and practicing portion control. I have a bachelorette party Saturday to Sunday and I kind of feel doomed. Trying to think through my game plan. I want to enjoy myself, but also don't want to feel bloated and hungover on Sunday. I think I'll bring a vegetable tray to share with everyone so I have healthy snacks as well and try to drink moderately. The party location is on a lake and I'd love to get up and run on Sunday morning. That just won't be possible if I'm hungover.
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Hi, I’m going to join in this month, I’ve steadily gained weight for the past 8 months and I feel sad.

SW 144lb

I’m struggling to get myself motivated, so maybe logging here every week may help???
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    5'0"
    SW: 156lbs (4/1/18)
    April End: 148
    May End 140.7
    June End:133.4
    July End:129
    August End: 125.0 (t: 126.1)
    September Goal: 123-127

September 1: 125.0 (t. 126.0)
    September 7: 123.7 (t. 125.0)
    September 15: 121.5 (t: 123.4)
    September 21:
    September 28:
    September 30:

Maintaining for September. Focus on recomp going forward.
  • zerassa
    zerassa Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2018
    I'm going to join in late this month! I'm not overweight but I want to loose weight so that I'm a better athlete. My biggest problem is that I eat well 75% of the time but then I get lazy and eat something really terrible. Nutrition goal for the month is to eat fewer processed foods, maybe twice a week.

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 162
    Ultimate GW: 135-140ish
    September GW: 145-147

September 15: 149.4
    September 22:
    September 30:
  • KelseyRL
    KelseyRL Posts: 124 Member
    Height: 5' 10"
    HW: 186.4 lbs

(All Moving Average Weights)
    September SW: 177.0 lbs
    September 6: 176.0 lbs
    September 15: 175.0 lbs
    September 20
    September 27

September GW: 173

So far so good! This month has been going my way and I'm finally starting to see a steady downward trend. The last week of September I'm going to a conference for a week and I'll be eating/drinking out a lot, so we'll see what that does. But even if I just maintain that week I'll be happy.

Hope everyone's having a great weekend! :heart: