HW: 167 lbs (Jan. 13, 2017)
    Ultimate Weight Goal: 145 lbs

Oct 01:
    Oct 08:
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 29:

Oct Goal: trend around 155.0 lbs

I'm back at it! Wedding was a success and had tons of great food. Only issue is we have 30 or so large cookies in our freezer that were left over from the cookie bar (they call my name every night :D ). Once I get off track it's very hard for me to get back on. I am focusing on mindfulness and remembering to listen to my hunger cues. I've been noticing I stay on track all day right up until 7pm - then I start looking for a cookie. I think I will try to either work the cookie into my calories for the day OR allow it as a treat on Wednesday or something. I know myself and if I make a food forbidden, it only makes me want it that much more and then I usually binge.

My goal for this month is to get back into the habit of eating well, meal prepping (now that I have time again), and going to the gym three times a week. I don't have a starting weight right now since I've been all over the place with water weight, but will weigh-in next Monday. I don't think I will worry too much about a weight goal for this month other than just trying to get back around 154-155 lbs weight trend (need to get rid of water weight) and "readjust" to eating in a healthy manner.

Happy October everyone!!!
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Thanks @rianneonamission. I'm in for October after a September maintenance break that might have gone sideways :0
  • SwimMighty
    SwimMighty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding @leah_not_leia πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• woot!
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 7"
    HW: 172 lbs
    Ultimate Weight Goal: 130 lbs (not sure on this.)

Oct 01:
    Oct 08:
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 29:

Oct Goal: trend around 140 lbs

Even more than a weight goal, I would like to get back on track with healthy habits. We're preparing for a three week road trip and with the stress of this adventure I've gotten off track in the past week. I have established the habit of exercising daily and want to be sure to continue as the weather gets cold and isn't as easy to exercise outside. I would like to avoid candy and desserts except for Saturday nights (one sweet.) Finally, I want to track everything I eat and prepare for meals enough so that I can make healthy choices.
  • loseme300
    loseme300 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, new to the group. October is a month of celebrations at our house-anniversary (32nd) and two birthdays. We're going to throw in a "before it gets too cold to ride (motorcycling) trip!". My goal honestly for this month is just to not gain any extra pounds.
    I'm 5'6" - currently 130 lbs. want to get back to 118 lbs. and exercising regularly even through the winter months.
  • vnukinga
    vnukinga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    New week, new month, new challenge! I’m giving it yet another try and hopefully with your support I will stick to it. Even though I have been exercising diligently lately and gained some muscle, I also gained weight to eating without restraints. I am probably weighing the heaviest ever ( except when pregnant)!
    Good luck to all of us!
    😊

Height: 5’2”
    BF: 21.9
    Lean Body Mass: 98.37
    HW: 125.7
    CW: 125.7 ( 😱)
    October GW: 120lbs
    UGW: 114 lbs

October 1:125.7
    October 8:
  • coconut107
    coconut107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    age - 19
    height - 5'6"
    weight - 147
    gw at end of october - 140
    ugw by christmas - 134
  • leah_not_leia
    leah_not_leia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Height: 5' 9"
    HW: 167 lbs (Jan. 13, 2017)
    Ultimate Weight Goal: 145 lbs

Oct 01: 159 lbs :s
    Oct 08:
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 29:

Oct Goal: trend around 156.0 lbs

Oh my goddd, this morning's weight was a slap in the face I didn't even want to post it (lol)! It's okay, time to pick myself up and get back on track. Meal prepped some yummy Chicken Tikki Masala for lunches to avoid food trucks and lunch events at work. Planning on doing sandwiches for dinners. Gym tonight for some cardio and Wednesday night as well for strength training. This weekend my husband and I are doing a lot of yard work to prep our fire pit project, so I will be very active. Our neighbors are having a poker night this week as well so I am going to limit myself to one beer to stay on track.

Good luck ladies and welcome to all the newcomers!

• thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    HW: 191
    August weight: 161
    CW: 171.1
    Goal weight: 155

October 1/18: 171.1 lbs. Got married August 11, went on honeymoon and sprained my ankle so I couldn't exercise properly for a few weeks. Couldn't believe how quickly my weight shot up! Wowee zowee! Eating vegan this month and cutting out alcohol so I don't think it should take me too long to recover.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5
    HW: 165 (2012/pre-pregnancy)
    Final goal: 115-120 lbs
    October goal: 139

Oct 1: 143.2 / 26.8 BF

Returning after having a *little* too much fun over the summer. Hope October goes well for everyone!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Height 5'7"
    HW:163ish
    CW:152.8
    GW:128-140
    Oct GW: Sub 151 trend

10/1/18: 152.8 (Actual) 152.7 (Trend)

Was on the road the entire past two weeks, so was constantly having to eat on the road, but at least my chosen eating pattern kept me from gaining anything, and maybe even a slight loss once the retained water goes back to normal. Nice to not see an increase after that much travel, let's me know things are headed in the right direction and sustainable no matter what!
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    SW: 156lbs (4/1/18)
    GW: 120
    April End: 148
    May End 140.7
    June End:133.4
    July End:129
    September End: 121.3 (t: 121.1)
    October Goal: 117-123

October 1: 120.8 (t: 121.0)
    October 5:
    October 12:
    October 19:
    October 26:
    October 31:
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    HW: 176
    CW: 154.5
    Height: 5'8"
    September goal: 153

Oct 2: 154.5

Trying to get back to my usual goal weight this month. Should be achievable as long as I say out of the snack aisle.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7"
    Oct 01: 177.4
    Oct 08:
    Oct 15:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 29:

Oct Goal: 165
  • rianneonamission
    rianneonamission Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Slightly up this week, though my average is slowly coming down. My lower back is playing up again (it has been on and off since early September); on Monday I couldn't fold myself in to the leg press at the gym and my dead lifts were significantly reduced in movement too. I am off to see a massage therapist this afternoon to check it out, even though the pain has almost gone.

Height: 5'10"
    HW: 183lbs (Fri 24th March 2017)
    SW October: 163.6lbs (26th Sep weigh in)
    Ultimate goal: Around 150lbs
    October goal: 157lbs
    October body fat goal: 25%

27th Sep: 161lbs – Body fat 25.6% (Moving Average 161.7lbs)
    3rd Oct: 161.2lbs - Body fat 25.7% (Moving Average 161.5lbs)
    10th Oct:
    17th Oct:
    24th Oct:
    31st Oct:
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'7
    CW (trend): 133.4lbs
    GW: 130lbs

Oct 3: 133lbs
    Oct 10:
    Oct 17:
    Oct 24:
    Oct 31:

I really need to get back on track, last few weeks have been a bit off schedule and this cut needs to end. It is going to be very difficult with Thanksgiving (Canada) and Halloween but I need to push through.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    ExistingFish
    SW: 156lbs (4/1/18)
    GW: 120
    April End: 148
    May End 140.7
    June End:133.4
    July End:129
    September End: 121.3 (t: 121.1)
    October Goal: 117-123

October 1: 120.8 (t: 121.0)
    October 5: 119.9 (t: 120.6)
    October 12:
    October 19:
    October 26:
    October 31:
  • theknitpicker
    theknitpicker Posts: 63 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Height: 5'0" / 153 cm
    HW: 61.7 kg
    GW: 47.5

Last challenge SW: 51.4 kg / 27.6% BF (Moving Average 51.3 kg)

Oct 5: 52.7kg / ?? BF% (Trending 52.3)
    Oct 12:
    Oct 19:
    Oct 26:
    Oct 31:

Hi all! Back after a long absence (April) after a job change, big holiday, phone update (I've had to switch from Happy Scale to Libra, </3), and some health funkiness I have returned - though I haven't been inactive!

The only big changes, weight has increased slightly, meh. It's been all over the place since I've been back from holiday tbh, and with switching tracking apps, its difficult to see what the overall picture is. I know my food diligence hasn't been great - but it also hasn't been terrible.

My gym focus has been pretty consistent, so I know I've gained muscle, I can really see a huge difference in my arms and legs - but it's the middle bit that I've always wanted to make a dent on.

Health-wise, I've had a really wild ride this summer. Back in June I found a lump in my side, and it took ages to get it diagnosed. I had to take a break from the gym, in case it was caused by lifting, I really did think that it might have been something serious... In the end, It turns out I'm just lumpy - I have something called a "deep seated lipoma" which is a just a really annoying fat tumor, but it's a little kitten and instead of growing in the subcutaneous layer, like it's supposed to, this baby has nestled itself between two of my ab muscles in the fascia. Which is unconfortable, but non-life-threatening, and I recently got the all-clear to go back to lifting big.

So for me, this months focus is just to be a bit selfish, settle into a routine again, and find consistency in the numbers. I don't actually feel like I've lost ground - weight loss is a journey after all - and now I feel a bit more in tune with my body.

Also - I can now suqat 65kg - which is more than my weight at my heaviest - and that feels pretty damn fantastic!

Good to be back! Nice to see everyone again!