You're Welcome

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the all Challengers!!
This conversation thread is open to all members of all teams :)
This thread can be used to congratulate other members, post fun and encouraging thoughts, really anything goes as long as it's positive!
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 HERETIC! Star Wars is the true way!

:D
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    I feel a rap battle coming on!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 HERETIC! Star Wars is the true way!

:D

Oh - I love Star Wars as well! But don't underestimate the power of the Trek side.... LOLOLOLOL
  • mram3582
    Options
    Sadness...So no rap battle??
    :'(
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    I'm awful at rapping, so I will concede to you... for now. XD

I grew up watching Star Trek; always had a thing for Data. But Star Trek lacks cookies. And I need cookies.
  • mram3582
    Options
    YIPPEE!!! I love rap battles!! I have a soft spot in my heart for Star Trek though....it WAS Dragon Con, some Klingons, and a prank phone call that got Joel and I together in 1996. <3
  • BEASTFIELD314
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I grew up watching Star Trek; always had a thing for Data. But Star Trek lacks cookies. And I need cookies.

The reason why I love it so much and it is so dear to me... My father (who has been passed many years now) would let me stay up late on Friday nights to watch it with him. I was just a little boy then, but I can remember laying in his lap, watching it and being so mesmerized by it. Some of the best memories ever.

mram3582 wrote: »
    YIPPEE!!! I love rap battles!! I have a soft spot in my heart for Star Trek though....it WAS Dragon Con, some Klingons, and a prank phone call that got Joel and I together in 1996. <3

That's an awesome way to meet your significant other. Was the prank call in Klingon??
  • mram3582
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 It is funny how a fictional TV series can come to mean so much to people. That is a great memory to have of your dad. I remember watching the series "V" with my mom on our turn style TV with rabbit ears that got 3 channels (4 if you climbed on the roof and changed the antenna). Yes! I DO speak Klingon. It is one of my many useless life skills...I can do the chicken dance too B) Joel prank called us about some unauthorized Klingons in Sector 4 and he needed to speak to the person in charge....so...at 15yrs old, I met my husband.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    @mram3582 That is totally awesome!I remember "V" as well.
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    @mram3582 Aw, I love it! I love hearing how people got together through geeky endeavors. :) (I have to give credit to World of Warcraft for helping bring my husband and I together, haha)

@BEASTFIELD314 It's nice to have those memories! I can see why it's so dear to your heart. :) Watching it with my parents are some fond childhood memories I have with my parents too. Well, until Voyager started. :|
  • NikiNick25
    NikiNick25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aww man this looks like so much fun and motivation. I see I missed the October registration..can I be like wait listed or something in case someone drops out?? :blush:
  • AB0215
    Options
    NikiNick25 wrote: »
    Aww man this looks like so much fun and motivation. I see I missed the October registration..can I be like wait listed or something in case someone drops out?? :blush:

@NikiNick25 November registrations will be opening up the week of October 28, mark your calendar, and in the mean time, feel free to hang out with and chat!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @BEASTFIELD314 So I think I've been living under a rock....just looked up rap battles...
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    @mram3582 I'm a simple woman - I see a video with Rhett and Link in it and I click.

They never fail to crack me up! :D
  • mram3582
    Options
    @marieamethyst Hope you're having a Good Mythical Morning!
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Let's talk about that? B)
  • BEASTFIELD314
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @BEASTFIELD314 So I think I've been living under a rock....just looked up rap battles...

HAHAHAHAHA! I'm waiting to get challenged by you now!