leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    arameni wrote: »
    bobbimrn wrote: »
    **Accurate is a pain but the bomb! Cleared my skin up once and for all years ago! Love it. Just be careful of the sun. Good Luck!**

Yes, thanks! Lol I'm applying sunscreen in 3 steps in the morning (moisturizer spf 30, bb cream spf 42, sunscreen powder spf 30) and reapplying the powder sunscreen for my commute home. I did accutane when I was in college, but my acne returned so I'm back for a second round.

What BB cream do you use? I’m using Garnier and about midday I feel kind of greasy. I might have to switch to a CC since I’m dealing more with a rosacea problem than a blemish problem.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »
    arameni wrote: »
    bobbimrn wrote: »
    **Accurate is a pain but the bomb! Cleared my skin up once and for all years ago! Love it. Just be careful of the sun. Good Luck!**

Yes, thanks! Lol I'm applying sunscreen in 3 steps in the morning (moisturizer spf 30, bb cream spf 42, sunscreen powder spf 30) and reapplying the powder sunscreen for my commute home. I did accutane when I was in college, but my acne returned so I'm back for a second round.

What BB cream do you use? I’m using Garnier and about midday I feel kind of greasy. I might have to switch to a CC since I’m dealing more with a rosacea problem than a blemish problem.

I've been using the Missha perfect cover bb cream. I like it a lot for covering discoloration and it has good staying power, but I noticed that it sticks to dry patches of skin/fine lines and makes them stand out more.
    As winter comes and the accutane kicks in, I'm afraid I'll be looking for a new bb cream too.
This discussion has been closed.