HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    29/11/18
    Tracking = Yes
    Calories = Yes
    EX = Walking, 2 hours around town
    Day = Still not feeling great but decided to brave it out. No catastrophes today :smiley: I am going on holiday on Monday though so the spirit of the season is whispering bad things already. Determined to stay under maintenance at least :worried:

I am glad you are keeping your spirits up in spite of not feeling the greatest. Aiming for maintenance is a good strategy to adopt while on vacation. Happy Belated Birthday! You had tucked that little piece of information well inside your post, and I missed it the first time through!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    xr8_kiwi wrote: »
    Username: xr8_kiwi
    Weigh in week: November week 4
    Weigh in day: friday
    Previous Week's weight: 244.7
    Todays Weight: 242.9

Just wonderful!! Almost two pounds gone this week! That puts the grand total for the month at 12.3 pounds!!! Congratulations!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    November 29
    Weigh in day - Thursday
    Previous - 129.8
    Current - 130.4

Not good! Sorry all. During the week (I weigh myself every morning) I was as low as 128.6 and as high as 133. I have not been exercising much but I think my biggest challenge is being in a situation were it's not easy to make the right choices. For example at a dinner (made by someone else) and trying to eat low calorie. I might do OK but then I'm very hungry and things go downhill from there. . . .

Sorry to hear some of you are sick. That must be very challenging. I've only had a migraine once in my life, it only lasted one day, and I was totally disabled! I can't imagine what you must be going through. Best wishes for a complete recovery.

It may not be good, but it isn't all bad, either. Only 0.6 of a pound up, and eating out on numerous occasions.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    November 29
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 180
    Current- 179.9

Not much of a difference. A few days ago I was at 182 so I have lost some not much of my Thanksgiving dinner :)

That's the way!! The Thanksgiving weight is now a thing of the past and you can concentrate on losing new weight!!

• HASWLRS
    Options
    ForLangston
    Previous Week 3 248.2
    This week: 249.8

It's the week after Thanksgiving, so we'll not fret over this little up. You're still under the 50's, so just move on from here and start the downward trend again!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS Hey there! Yes, I have been quite out of it this month and definitely slipping back into old, unhealthy habits. The only thing I’ve been consistent with is going to the gym at least 3x a week.

Going forward I am hoping to track what I eat. I’ve got some food prepped for this week and hopefully I’ll see some success from that! :)

Well, Mikayla, try to finish this month strong so it will carry over into December. Good job on getting yourself to the gym regularly, and having some food prepped!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in day.
    Last week 193.3
    This week 191.8
    Not a huge loss but predictable. I only made it to the gym once and had some social events where it’s really hard to track calories (total guesswork in fact).
    One night out this week - going for tapas, all other meals planned until Friday then up to the in laws for the weekend (the real danger - they like to feed us up!)

It's a solid pound and a half, so not bad at all! Good luck with the in-laws visiting and the tapas night out. Just do the best you can, but also remember to enjoy yourself!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    I've been enjoying food this past week. Back on track today - down to 296.6 from 299 at one point this weekend!! Feeling good! Water is tasting sooo good but I've been fighting a headache all day. Maybe because I'm low in a nutrient? Idk I'm happy and friends with the scale today! Back on the straight and narrow!

Glad to hear you have gotten the Thanksgiving food binge out of your system!! All hands on deck until Christmas!! For me, a headache is from either from not enough calories, or detoxing from a sugar binge.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    AaronT1982 wrote: »
    Username: aaront1982
    November week 4 weigh in
    Weigh in day: Monday(I'm late)
    Previous week: 185
    Today's weight: 182

You are on fire! Three pounds gone in a week which included Thanksgiving....ten pounds gone for the month!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Hi all hope everyone had a great holiday. I worked most of it so Yeah no family drama for me.

username txmaryk99
    Weekly weigh in Monday
    Last week 240.3
    this week 239.8

So a big win for me. Down after the holiday and out of the 40's.
    Now lets just keep moving right along.

Love your attitude!! Half a pound gone over Thanksgiving, out of the 40's and determined to keep on going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    In sorry guys. Ive been sick the last few days and to top it off my scale finally died so im not able to do my weigh in. Im sorry :(

I transferred your weight over for last week. Hopefully you'll feel better soon and have a new scale by next weigh-in!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Cissy92 wrote: »
    Username cissy92 - week 4 -weigh in day Sunday - previous weight 195.2 - today’s weight 194

A solid pound lost during Thanksgiving week...well done!! A good weigh-in to send you into the December Challenge on a high note!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ENRiyard wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Hi, gang. I am still here, just a little busy....having our good friends to our place tonight for dinner. Just popped in to see if I had any weights to enter and who I am still missing. I will have more time tomorrow to get caught up on all of your posts.

Missing from Friday: @ENRiyard and @khadl07

Yet to weigh in on Saturday: @kc9agz and @DoingItForMySon

November 23
    Friday weigh in
    last week 145
    This week 146.6

Indulge myself while I was in Iceland and I had my bday earlier this week, so I had extra munching. Anyway I'm happy, next week will compensate.

Glad you enjoyed your vacation with minimal damage on the scale! Happy Belated Birthday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kc9agz wrote: »
    kc9agz
    November 24
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 129.8
    This week 131.0

Going the wrong way, but not gonna stress myself over it. Had a nice Thanksgiving with my kids and neighbors and this is a new week to make progress.

Great attitude! That Thanksgiving pound will be a distant memory come next weigh-in!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Heaz10
    Final November weigh in
    Last week: 235
    Current week: 234

Well done, Heather! A pound gone and over the Thanksgiving holiday!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, November 29, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute light walk. Still battling this headache. Went from severe / migraine level this morning to light headache tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be in all light or no headache land.
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    November 29
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (1 mile walk)
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    11/29:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes treadmill 30 minutes stationary bike
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Nov Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 207.50
    Current Weight: 204.25

Weekly Loss 3.25lbs / 1.57%
    Total Loss 94.25lbs / 31.57%

2nd good week in a row and feeling good. 2 Xmas nights out this week though so aim is to maintain this coming week
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: T34S3L
    Previous Week's weight: 191.7
    Today's weight: 189.8
This discussion has been closed.