Replies

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: November Week 3
    PW: 132 lbs.
    CW: 134 lbs.

Gained over Thanksgiving, as I didn't eat particularly well. Starting off today fresh with a good workout session! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »

Gained over Thanksgiving, as I didn't eat particularly well. Starting off today fresh with a good workout session! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
    @Bm00re2u I say this a lot, but one day, even 2 isn't going to destroy all your progress, you just get back into it and move on...you may have to lose a couple of pounds again, but it's really not a big deal, remember, we're playing the long game here, we're going for lasting change and in the grand scheme of things, a couple days, a week even, over a year....you're still coming out on top, so get back in there, you got this! I'm super proud of you, you are already making plans to continue on and get back on track! That's just awesome!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »

I guess all the cardio finally paid off. I have a long work week this week - I’m going to try to stay disciplined and get to 135 by next weekend. Which just happens to be my birthday!
    It’s a lot - but we shall see. Fingers crossed.

@mg07030 That's AMAZING! Graet job! You'll be at 135 in no time :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: Nov. Week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 205.4
    CW: 211.4

Grr was hoping to maintain

@gemwolf110 If it makes you feel any better, it happens to all of us, sometimes we gain, it's a normal part of the process. You have to hang in there and make a plan to get on track or stay on track, even if it's small, but the key to losing weight over time is making small, sustainable changes over time. You'll get there :smile:
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sat
    Track no
    Calories over
    Exercise 6 mile run

Wine night tonight 🥂but hopefully ran most of it off 🙏🏼
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Saturday, November 24

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, 40 minutes of water aerobics—always makes me feel better!
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily post: Saturday

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, cardio day! Exercised about 45 minutes on the elliptical
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Bm00re2u wrote: »

@Bm00re2u I say this a lot, but one day, even 2 isn't going to destroy all your progress, you just get back into it and move on...you may have to lose a couple of pounds again, but it's really not a big deal, remember, we're playing the long game here, we're going for lasting change and in the grand scheme of things, a couple days, a week even, over a year....you're still coming out on top, so get back in there, you got this! I'm super proud of you, you are already making plans to continue on and get back on track! That's just awesome!

Thank you for the insight Ashley. This puts everything into perspective! Thanks for being a motivating force for everyone in the group!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona Sarah’s, Nov 24th.
    Weigh in day yesterday 160 lbs. I gained.
    Last week 156.4
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
    I plan to get back on track tomorriw. I am sorry I have been a failure.

Don't be so hard on on yourself. We all have setbacks occasionally.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 24

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes.
    Exercise: Long walk in the neighborhood plus getting some chores done around the house. I'm thinking about getting Nordic walking poles to use when I walk. My lower back really starts hurting after about 20 minutes. In a past life I was a distance runner and I can feel my body getting used to exercising again....and I look forward to it.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 153.6
    Cw: 156
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Saturday, November 24

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, Stair Climber, ArcTrainer & Walking
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sat 24 Nov

Tracking: No
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking with the dog 30 mins, without the dog 30 mins

Walking is so boring.

Good news: Wife checks my blood pressure and listens to my heart at least twice a day. She did not hear an irregular heart beat today.

Awesome
  • kearyandjessy
    kearyandjessy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I fell of the wagon:( sorry that I have been mia. Not sure if I am still on this team or if I need to resign up.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey all, I fell of the wagon:( sorry that I have been mia. Not sure if I am still on this team or if I need to resign up.

@kearyandjessy I'm glad you're back, this is the last week of November and I can add you back for December, but I'll need a starting weight and weigh in day, and feel free to hang out with us for the rest of November and post!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona Sarah’s, Nov 24th.
    Weigh in day yesterday 160 lbs. I gained.
    Last week 156.4
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
    I plan to get back on track tomorriw. I am sorry I have been a failure.

@mexiconona Nothing to be sorry for and definitely not a failure. You only fail if you stop trying! You got this, just pick back up and start thinking about the future, not the past!
This discussion has been closed.