Hangry Birds

Options

Replies

• boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Sorry Kim- I can't even get to my own spreadsheet this week. :( just put me down as 0 for everything and hope to h ave it sorted for next week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    boncharlie wrote: »
    Sorry Kim- I can't even get to my own spreadsheet this week. :( just put me down as 0 for everything and hope to h ave it sorted for next week.

Ok - sorry!! Hope everything goes smoother
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Everyone see there 1:1 s??? I am against an absolute exercise beast....bahhhhh super scared, honestly think the only thing that will save me is my 5 hour volleyball non competitive practice tomorrow night and a 3 hour beach volleyball game on tuesday. 😣😣😣😣
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Everyone see there 1:1 s??? I am against an absolute exercise beast....bahhhhh super scared, honestly think the only thing that will save me is my 5 hour volleyball non competitive practice tomorrow night and a 3 hour beach volleyball game on tuesday. 😣😣😣😣

Kill it!! Squat and curl every second you can!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    @boncharlie The spinning classes are kicking my *$$. I am not drinking wine and going to bed at 9:00 PM on a Friday night. Ugh!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    How is everybody???? So quiet in here!

• nisijam5
    Options
    I have been busy spinning, spinning and spinning. I can't believe the week is over. I literally have collapsed the past two days with exhaustion. Tonight was a hot bath instead of spinning because I have run ragged all day!!

Most of my holiday shopping is done and shipped out. Ordered some more things today and will try and get some more done tomorrow. I am panicking because I start my new job next week - and, I told the old one that I would work one day a week until the end of the month. My son has wrestling meets every Saturday so I have no way of knowing if I will actually be ready. LOL

OK, I have to work on a challenge for tomorrow.

• boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    @boncharlie The spinning classes are kicking my *$$. I am not drinking wine and going to bed at 9:00 PM on a Friday night. Ugh!!
    You are rocking it! My kiddo went to a cub camp on Saturday night so we went out for a meal and couldn’t say no to a couple of beers!

I had a tummy tuck in April to get rid of 5kg of excess skin. It all went pretty smoothly but feel like I ‘popped’ something today... how long do internal stitches hang around??? Might have to take it easy for a couple of days...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    boncharlie wrote: »
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    You are rocking it! My kiddo went to a cub camp on Saturday night so we went out for a meal and couldn’t say no to a couple of beers!

I had a tummy tuck in April to get rid of 5kg of excess skin. It all went pretty smoothly but feel like I ‘popped’ something today... how long do internal stitches hang around??? Might have to take it easy for a couple of days...

OMG - 5 kg of extra skin is crazy. Sutures should only be a few weeks max. I am assuming they are dissoluble - plus, I think they use glue as well. See if you can call a triage RN to assess what you should be looking out for.
  • fourathomej
    Options
    @nisijam5 I can't seem to make the link work for the Tummy You tube video!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    @nisijam5 I can't seem to make the link work for the Tummy You tube video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxMGdzy1hR0
  • fourathomej
    Options
    Thank you...will have to do it a couple times a day now...lol
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Can we do the moves on there own or do we have to do the video to get points @nisijam5
  • chefgirlrd
    chefgirlrd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Where is the break down for this last weeks weigh in? I always look forward to how everyone did and what nisijam5 has to say :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Can we do the moves on there own or do we have to do the video to get points @nisijam5

You can do them individually. The video is only a guide.

• nisijam5
    Options
    chefgirlrd wrote: »
    Where is the break down for this last weeks weigh in? I always look forward to how everyone did and what nisijam5 has to say :)

Sorry, I have not typed it up yet. I was going to try and get that done literally tomorrow after work. Maybe, I'll get it done while I watch the football game. We need to kill the Seahawks!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    December 5th Prizes….1:1 challenges

Please see the 1:1 spreadsheets for individual results

Boo, our eliminated player….Second Chance Challenge (lose 1% of your lowest recorded weight, come back and pick the team you want to be on)

Sooooo many droppers….this is a hard contest and it’s a tough time of year to GET-IT-DONE. Remember, those that stay with this will NOT be the ones to gain 6 to 8 pounds during this time.

Nutrition and Fitness Winners…some categories are weighted more. I look at weight loss as well.

Please see the 1:1 spreadsheets for individual results

Weight Dropper….soon to be panty droppers (or, maybe boxers)

Nisijam5 is in a W1- der- ful place. Dropping from the 200s to the 190’s is definitely a highlight.

Oops, I went the wrong way…Anyone with a gain of greater than 1.2 lbs is given a disadvantage. Why do I do that? It’s not fair to have someone gain a large amount of weight and then lose it the next week and end up being the winner. This helps to balance out the true winners. Sucks to be here, I know.

None this week….

12/12 Prizes - Team challenge!! Each team is designated to drop 1% of their weight. If you make the team weight goal, you will be safe.

Winning team will win a 1 lb. advantage and the Big winner will win immunity for the next week!!

Who will be the next winner of the Fit-n-Trim contest? Will it be you?
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Sry I was Mia the end of last week until today team. Had a health emergency and between the hospital stay and all this was pushed to the bank burner. Good luck everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sry I was Mia the end of last week until today team. Had a health emergency and between the hospital stay and all this was pushed to the bank burner. Good luck everyone!

I am so sorry to hear that you had a set back. Best wishes to you and your health.
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Kim, my 1:1 shows I didn't weigh in. Im still in the comp so I guess it's a typo but I don't want it to mess anything up. The weight is right in the weigh-in spreadsheet. Just thought I'd bring it up in case it matters.

Thanks for all you do!!!!