TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    A bit rubbish at remembering to log this week but had an awesome taekwondo session tonight and have done my food prep for the next few days. Weigh in on Monday.

Also non scale victory. Bought the first UK size 12 I’ve bought for 20 years! Non stretch top and it is a tiny bit tight but 2 years ago I couldn’t fit in a stretchy size 22 and I know I’ll be comfortably wearing it in 2019!

NSV's are so wonderful, and you had two...fitting into an elusive clothing size and killing a particularly challenging workout!! Nicely done!!
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    December 8 weigh in
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    Previous 185.8
    Current- 182.5
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Just seen the results for November (having arrived home from holiday *cough cough* with the in-laws from hell and having not been terribly motivated to be kind to myself with food) to see that I lost 4.72% and I'm amazed! It's really beneficial to have the over view of the month and I'm even more motivated to hit the ground running again tomorrow! I'm so inspired! Weigh in will be up in a few hours.

I am so glad that the overview of the month is inspiring. That's why I post it!! And don't worry about your weigh-in....it's Christmas and you were away from home for a week visiting your beloved in-laws!! Of course you put on a few!! But they won't stick around long because you are motivated, like you said!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Last week: 181
    Dec 7: 177.6

Almost 4lbs! Pretty happy with that!

Um....yeah, you should be pretty happy with that!! What a great week...and out of the 80's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    shortyuk wrote: »
    Hi! Its been a while since I have used MFP. (It actually took almost a week for them to let me back in!) My settings must have changed as I had no notifications for some reason, then lots!
    I have seen I missed my weigh in on Sunday, and as its now Saturday(albeit early hours) I'll log my current weight tomorrow.

I am so glad you found us!! Yes, please, weigh-in Sunday morning. You will have missed the first week, but now that you know where we are, you won't miss any more weigh-ins so you will be fine.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: ImjustBev2019
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 349
    Current Weight: 347

Mini Challenge :
    12/7
    tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    90minutes of water jogging, 60 minutes of water aerobics, 50 minutes of swimming with weights

Another great week with another two pounds gone!! Your water exercises seems to be working for you, helping you to lose weight. Are you feeling stronger yet, too?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.2
    Today’s weight:144

Well done, Tami!! Your combination of diet and exercise is definitely working for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    December 7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over 108)
    Exercise- yes ( 20 min walk)

Not over by much....a good day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    12/7:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Lifted weights tonight. Tomorrow is cardio!

I'll post this again, just in case:
    WEIGH IN
    Last week: 181
    Dec 7: 177.6

Just in case any of us missed it the first time around...it is still awesome!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in 12/8 (should have been 12/6... I’m a little late)
    Previous week’s weight: 164.4
    This week’s weight: 163.2

Better a little late than never, and when you are posting a loss for the first time in a while, it is always a welcome post!! Nicely done righting the ship, Mikayla!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Username : swauters
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 234
    Today’s weight: 232.6

Nicely done...a solid pound and half loss!! Keep it going!!
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge :
    12/7
    Calories: over by 4 calories
    Exercise: 8103 steps. Worked on my house all day, re doing a room. No formal exercise but lots of movement.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in
    Week 1
    PW 145
    CW 142

Had a stomach bug for the past two days so this drop is because I wasn't eating very much, I am assuming will see a little bit of a gain for next week, especially once I start eating normally again

Glad you are feeling better after your stomach bug! And if you weren't...a three pound loss on the scales will definitely help to elevate your comfort level!! Yes, you may gain some water weight next week, but it won't be three pounds worth!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    khadl07 wrote: »
    Okay sorry forgot to weigh in yesterday!! Much better week this week!
    Last week: 298
    This week: 293.4
    Whoop whoop!!!
    Mini challenge: not this week.

I'd say it was a much better week....over four pounds gone!! Does this qualify as a whoosh? It definitely deserves a "whoop whoop"!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    December 8 weigh in
    Weigh in day- Saturday
    Previous 185.8
    Current- 182.5

Look at you....quietly sneaking in a loss of over three pounds!! Well done....keep it going!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge :
    12/7
    Calories: over by 4 calories
    Exercise: 8103 steps. Worked on my house all day, re doing a room. No formal exercise but lots of movement.

Only over by 4 and a day of moving around redoing a room....we'll call that a "yes"!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    My Saturday weigh-in crew:

@kc9agz, @kidkees and @RinsenRepeat
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Still missing weigh-ins for the first week of December:

@AaronT1982, @LinnyKitten, @Nitowlkat, @bizgirl26, @ENRiyard and @summersky222
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, December 7, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minute walk.
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm ending the week with three mini challenge fails. All good Sunday-Tuesday, fails Wednesday-Friday, and good on Saturday. Dead week got to me. Pray I get through finals week a little better!

I guess they don't call it dead week for nothing :s
This discussion has been closed.