12/6:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 50 minutes on stationary bike
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    [quote="HASWLRS;c-42977995
    If you're okay, then we're okay. It is definitely better than gaining!! So, what has got to change in your life for you to not be okay with a maintain?[/quote]

I am having some medical problems and all the testing and "food elimination" is playing havoc with my already tired body. That is why I'm okay with the maintain.

I got through last years crummy winter so I know I will get through this one to.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 204.25
    Current Weight: 208.25

Plus 4!! Oh wow but it's Christmas season and Ive been away and had 3 social events this week. I'm ok with it :)
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Thursday, December 6, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk.

Only a light headache for half a day today. Feel like I can push myself a little more, maybe do some body weight exercises along with the walk. Who knows, by next week I may be back to bad *kitten* training :)
  • mikea2g
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 254.8
    Today's Weight: 252.4

Spent most of the week in bed, doing minimal life requirements due to bad headache. My plan for these situations is the same general plan I’ve had coming in to losing weight this time around. Focus on food first. Seems if I keep under calories, wether I exercise or not, I’ll lose some weight and stay on track. Which beats the hell out of short bursts of perfection followed by long months of no effort at all. Now that I’m coming out of the other side of this headache, I’m really glad I stayed the course on food. I feel like I’m in a better place than I would have been (physically and mentally) had I just full on quit while this was happening.

Side note: down 56.6 pounds. This means 3.4 pounds until I’ve met the first goal of December, losing a whales penis, and 6.4 pounds away from being officially overweight (BMI)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/6
    tracked: yes
    calories: no
    exercise: yes, 2 1/2 hrs moving cases of beer and building shelving at work

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: no

This weekend is gonna be my toughest stretch this month. 3 straight nights of events, Thu-Sat. Over in calories but at least I had a busy project at work
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Restarting weight: 253
    Todays weight: 251.3
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    [quote="HASWLRS;c-42977995
    If you're okay, then we're okay. It is definitely better than gaining!! So, what has got to change in your life for you to not be okay with a maintain?

I am having some medical problems and all the testing and "food elimination" is playing havoc with my already tired body. That is why I'm okay with the maintain.

I got through last years crummy winter so I know I will get through this one to.[/quote]

Oh, I am so sorry. If your body is already tired from everything it is being put through, then of course, trying to lose weight is the last thing your body wants to do, as well as the last thing you want to focus your mental and physical energies on!! So maintaining is an absolute win in this situation!! You are in a much better place than you were last winter, so of course you will prevail this time around as well. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Tracie_Lord
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 204.25
    Current Weight: 208.25

Plus 4!! Oh wow but it's Christmas season and Ive been away and had 3 social events this week. I'm ok with it :)

You seem to have put everything into perspective. The four pounds may have been "easy come", but once the social events are over, they will also be "easy go".
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    -————————————-

Spent most of the week in bed, doing minimal life requirements due to bad headache. My plan for these situations is the same general plan I’ve had coming in to losing weight this time around. Focus on food first. Seems if I keep under calories, wether I exercise or not, I’ll lose some weight and stay on track. Which beats the hell out of short bursts of perfection followed by long months of no effort at all. Now that I’m coming out of the other side of this headache, I’m really glad I stayed the course on food. I feel like I’m in a better place than I would have been (physically and mentally) had I just full on quit while this was happening.

Side note: down 56.6 pounds. This means 3.4 pounds until I’ve met the first goal of December, losing a whales penis, and 6.4 pounds away from being officially overweight (BMI)

Wow, you have made huge strides with the mental side of this process!! Of course you feel so much better coming out the other side of this headache having paid attention to what you were eating and not completely throwing in the towel. You have also made huge strides on the scale!! Another two plus pounds gone, and a whale penis looming. How does one celebrate that particular milestone, I wonder?!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Restarting weight: 253
    Todays weight: 251.3

Well, that's getting back on the horse!! Almost two pounds gone!! Yes, they might return after this weekend, but then you'll just go horseback riding again!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 6

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
  • mikea2g
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    -————————————-

Wow, you have made huge strides with the mental side of this process!! Of course you feel so much better coming out the other side of this headache having paid attention to what you were eating and not completely throwing in the towel. You have also made huge strides on the scale!! Another two plus pounds gone, and a whale penis looming. How does one celebrate that particular milestone, I wonder?!

Celebrating a whale penis 101
    1) curl up by the fire with a good book...perhaps moby dick
    2) Reflect on how small...my place in the universe is. Seriously, 60 pounds is quite impressive (weight loss of course)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    aminor55 wrote: »
    Username: aminor55
    Last weeks weight: 251
    This weeks weight: 248.6

I’ve been sick all week with headaches then dizziness/vertigo, first time for that and I’m not a fan. So I’m surprised with lack of exercise I was still able to loose some.

Here is to next week when I will feel better (🤞) and be able to get some good exercise in.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I am sorry to hear about the vertigo. It must be virtually contagious as another team mate had this last week!! Good news is, that you lost some weight!! Over two pounds, in fact!! Just think what you can do with some exercise thrown in! Here's to feeling better next week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    -————————————-

Celebrating a whale penis 101
    1) curl up by the fire with a good book...perhaps moby dick
    2) Reflect on how small...my place in the universe is. Seriously, 60 pounds is quite impressive (weight loss of course)

Okay. You seriously crack me up!! So clever!! And yes, sixty pounds is a very impressive amount of weight to have lost, however you want to dress it up!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 6

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min mutu core & HIIT
    2.5 mile walk
    Steps: 11640
    Water: 88oz