Mini-challenge
    12/4
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

Didn’t make it to the gym cause we had a two hour drive to go see the Beach Boys immediatly after work. But I did squeeze in a half hour of yardwork before my wife got home.

Yay for squeezing in some yard work! Were the Beach Boys good?

They were! Brian Wilson has lived a tough life so the rest of the band had to carry much of the show, but they did it very well
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, December 4th

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: no. We decided we should go see my husband's grandmother instead. She is 94 and finally has decided enough is enough. She is not eating, so it is just a matter of days. Her quality of life has not been great for a few years now (she is in a nursing home). I just can't believe she didn't decide to do this sooner. She has been a widow since 1974, so she and her husband have a lot of catching up to do!!
    steps: 8,553
    water: 10 cups
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: No

Can’t seem to shake this headache. It’s been a rough week and a half. Macros are a mess, but trying to keep under calories.

Do whatever you have to to feel better. Is there perhaps a doctor's visit in your near future? Just concerned about you, Mike.

I get these migraines once in awhile. I usually go to my chiropractor and it helps tremendously. I’ve been doing it this time but my neck keeps going out. The cause is known, the fix just isn’t working as good as it usually does. I went again yesterday and today it is a light headache so just taking it easy and trying to maintain one step closer to normalcy again. Totally felt like leaving the group since i can’t do my exercise or really eat my plan, but figure if I can still keep it under calories, regardless of exercise or macros, then that will be my win for as long as this lasts.

No, we definitely do not want you to leave! I am glad that the cause is known and it is not something lurking undetected. I am sorry that the usual course of treatment is not working like it should this time. (hugs)
  • 2shihtzues
    2shihtzues Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    start weight 140lb
    wi today 139lb
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    2shihtzues wrote: »
    start weight 140lb
    wi today 139lb

Well, there's a nice loss! Well done!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 4th

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Heavy food day yesterday, was so hungry....but I managed to scrape by.

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    ForLangston
    Previous week: 249.8
    Today: 249
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    ForLangston
    Previous week: 249.8
    Today: 249

Heading in the right direction...nice loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    On deck for Thursday's Weigh-in:

@AlainaS0721, @cossmoss15, @mickey10111, @Nicoletime4me and @Nitowlkat
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk.

Headache improving. Was a light headache only all day! Finally feel like I’m s step closer to normalcy :)
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/5:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minutes treadmill
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    12/5
    Tracking - yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- no

😒
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/5
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes, 1/2hr run/walk intervals on the treadmill, 1/2hr lifting weights

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    December 4
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise-- no

December 5
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk away the pounds 1 mile)
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sunday-Tuesday: all yes
    Wednesday: I went over by 92 calories :s So close! I was starving.
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been missing in action again.

Username:txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 239.8
    this week 239.8

Stayed the same and I'm okay with that.
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge 12/5

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, 30 mins on the bicycle at the gym
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Dec 3
    Tracking: Not on MFP
    Under: Barely lol
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba, then worked out on the NuStep machine for 50 minutes.
    Dec 4:
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba.

My goal for Dec 5 is to get back on track with IF, get a day of lifting in, and drink way more water.

Teaching Zumba...that is awesome! I have ever only done Zumba once. I should try it again, as I did like it. If you didn't log your food into MFP on Monday, how did you track it?

I've logged off and on for 7 years. I'm pretty good at knowing what I ate. I logged the things that I wasn't sure about, then ate things that I was sure of later on. I'm trying to get back on track for actually logging everyday, though. I trust not logging once in a great while, but not on the regular.

This April, I will have taught Zumba for 2 years! I started in 2016, when I was 260. I got so hooked, that I was going to 5, sometimes 6 classes a week! My instructors became my friends. They talked me into becoming an instructor, so...here I am!

Mini challenge
    Dec 5
    Exercise: I lifted weights for 45 minutes. I follow the StrongLifts 5x5 program, so my times vary.

• HASWLRS
    edited December 2018
    Options
    txmaryk99 wrote: »
    Sorry I have been missing in action again.

Username:txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 239.8
    this week 239.8

Stayed the same and I'm okay with that.

If you're okay, then we're okay. It is definitely better than gaining!! So, what has got to change in your life for you to not be okay with a maintain?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Dec 3
    Tracking: Not on MFP
    Under: Barely lol
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba, then worked out on the NuStep machine for 50 minutes.
    Dec 4:
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba.

My goal for Dec 5 is to get back on track with IF, get a day of lifting in, and drink way more water.

Teaching Zumba...that is awesome! I have ever only done Zumba once. I should try it again, as I did like it. If you didn't log your food into MFP on Monday, how did you track it?

I've logged off and on for 7 years. I'm pretty good at knowing what I ate. I logged the things that I wasn't sure about, then ate things that I was sure of later on. I'm trying to get back on track for actually logging everyday, though. I trust not logging once in a great while, but not on the regular.

This April, I will have taught Zumba for 2 years! I started in 2016, when I was 260. I got so hooked, that I was going to 5, sometimes 6 classes a week! My instructors became my friends. They talked me into becoming an instructor, so...here I am!

Mini challenge
    Dec 5
    Exercise: I lifted weights for 45 minutes. I follow the StrongLifts 5x5 program, so my times vary.

I do know what you mean about knowing that you are under by what you have eaten without logging it. We get in the habit of eating the same things, so we know what it amounts to, calorie wise. That is so awesome that you followed your passion with Zumba and became an instructor!! You'll have to tell me a little more about StrongLifts. I am interested in finding a weights program that I could do.
This discussion has been closed.