• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Hit my 100 mile bib and a PR for distance today with 14 miles. 🏃‍♂️💪🎉

That's awesome!!
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Team B (More & Less) is just under 13 miles away from our 200 mile bib. Come on, ladies! We've got this! :D
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    @seestephierun N I C E! on the FF challenge I was not aware of it. looks cool but I don't have time to keep up with another social media platform now. Have enough issues with MFP and Strava. :D
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Hey Runderful Runners! I earned my 100 mile bib this morning. This is the most miles I have ever run in the month of January, ever!

Congratulations! @alanpeisakoff ! Way to get it done!
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Hey Team A! AKA Runderful Runners, I talked dh into joining our team. Just FYI all, I’m not cheating, he’s essentially (likely) replacing me for the challenge. He is marathon training, so I’m hoping he’ll give @workaholic_nurse some competition. :wink:
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Team More & Less finally achieved our 200 mile bib! We're in 4th place right now, but I know @amymoreorless has been tapering for her marathon and both @RisingAboveIt and I have missed some runs in the last week or two. Don't count us out just yet, right ladies? :tongue: Good luck to Amy in her marathon tomorrow!!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @amymoreorless Have a great marathon. We're all pulling for you.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good luck @amymoreorless ! Which marathon are you running?
  • martaindale
    Options
    @alanpeisakoff Great job! That's quite a month!

@amymoreorless Good luck! Have a great race!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    @alanpeisakoff - she is running the Miami marathon! Hoping the rain holds off for her until she is finished or near the finish!
  • martaindale
    Options
    Great job Team Five for Nineteen! Just reached 200 miles! Trucking right along!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    @alanpeisakoff Congratulations on the mileage!

@martaindale Rock on!

@Elise4270 I seriously doubt I will be able to keep up with Eric :D !
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Mmm @amymoreorless I love a good Cuban sandwich! Congratulations on the marathon!
  • Elise4270
    Options

You are way ahead of him in monthly mileage already, I was trying to get him involved to keep him focused. I said Jeremiah is a beast, and you might find some encouragement trying to keep up. Amy’s a marathon beast too, so you have good company”.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options

...and we're solidly in fifth place!
  • workaholic_nurse
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

You are way ahead of him in monthly mileage already, I was trying to get him involved to keep him focused. I said Jeremiah is a beast, and you might find some encouragement trying to keep up. Amy’s a marathon beast too, so you have good company”.

Awwww, you say the sweetest things ma'am B)
    Tramboman wrote: »

...and we're solidly in fifth place!

Still beating the pants off the couch potatoes brother! You've had some rough weather to deal with too. I am sure as soon as the temps pick up so will y'alls mileage. :)