Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind today?

1235»

Replies

• djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    I have officially made 170.5pbs today so stoked just another 10lbs to go till my reassment. I will take a progress pic soon. Anyone else feel like sharing there success?
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    djinn924 wrote: »
    I have officially made 170.5pbs today so stoked just another 10lbs to go till my reassment. I will take a progress pic soon. Anyone else feel like sharing there success?

Good for you!!!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    I'm down just under 15 pounds since I started the first of December. I'm so happy with all the NSV's I've had as well, including daily logging everything I eat and the exercise I do each day. I feel so much better about myself emotionally and have so much more energy than when I was a couch potato. I wake up with anticipation of the day instead of having thought of shame, regret, and guilt. I've begun to declutter my home, which I think goes hand in hand with decluttering my body.
    So pleased for the giant leap you are making to living a healthy lifestyle. Way to go!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Just did a friend request as well, @BMcC9. Hope you get it figured out soon.
    Bonnie

Thanks both @trimi1104 and @BonnieHosk85 for sending trial Friend requests. I send further details (tried to log on from computers NOT usually used by me, therefore not connected to / affected by my router OR each other's router ... ) updating the My Case info. I received the same error message in all cases, and let IT know that.

Stay tuned - l will let you know if they manage to accomplish anything THIS time.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I was a bit discouraged that I haven't been able to break below 142 (keep hovering at, then slipping back up a bit, then hovering at again over the month).

But today I took the 3 measurements needed for the US Military Body Fat % calculation website - they were down from Jan 2 - and the resulting calculation was 1.5% lower!!!!

I feel MUCH better now - the weight may be mostly plateauing, but changes ARE happening!

If anyone else seems to be plateauing even though they are not using passes, maybe that is the case with you too!
  • djinn924
    I find a 48 hour fast can get you through a plateau, or just change something in your schedule if you eat 2 times a day go to 3 times or 1 time for a few days, if you work out in the morning go at night instead for a few days just try and change one thing for a bit and it should help break the plateau
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    @BonnieHosk85
    You said it! I could not agree with you more. What I love about UAC is that instead of focusing on losing weight it focuses on our health and therefore our happiness. But it’s awesome that those of us still losing get that benefit. I have a number of months to go before I’ll be in maintenance but I can tell already that UAC will be a great tool there as well.
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    lalabank wrote: »
    I have a number of months to go before I’ll be in maintenance but I can tell already that UAC will be a great tool there as well.

I am stepping fown into maintenance now ... just a pound and a half from goal. I am absolutely certain that the UAC will be vital as I learn how to live life in maintenance.

I have found that each step in this journey is a learning process. The one thing that remains constant, though, is tracking, not exceeding alloted calories and exercise. I expect to be here for the foreseeable future!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 Congrats! That is awesome!!
    @BMcC9 Hope you get your friend request issue fixed.
    @djinn924 Good job
  • djinn924
    qbadkve2sgt7.jpeg
    6bsmzvf89j54.jpeg
    From old to new just another 10lbs to go anyone else brave enough to share there progress pics?