Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Happy 1/2 a Century Melissa!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy 50th Birthday @melissafeagins <3 Have a wonderful day, celebrate your life as you only get this one! >:)o:)
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @melissafeagins wow, you have a lot to celebrate today!!! Happy Birthday!! 🎂🎂

@steplaj so look cute ❤❤❤
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday and I am having a carb fest today. Not over on calories, just eating what I want today. I am 50, by many miracles of God. (I mean that, they told my mom I wouldn't live to be 6 months old because I was a preemie and not gaining weight. Then I had a TBI at 7 and vividly remember waking from a coma, since then I have been in a couple of car accidents that I shouldn't have walked away from as well.)

Celebrate life lady! Have an amazing day!
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    Starting weight and current weight is 219.6lbs for the January challenge.

Here is my daily check in:

I tracked all my food yesterday and was over by about 400 calories. Today I am doing ok but will need to eat no more carbs for the rest of the day because I had 2 slices of pizza for lunch. I’m proud of myself though because I stoped at 2.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Nikki ( @NikMar ) has requested a team change and I have decided to move her to Workout Warriors. Please take a minute and say hello and briefly introduce yourselves. She is not new to the challenge, she is coming over from team Trimstones looking for a change. Let's show her what it means to be a WARRIOR!

Welcome Nikki....

@Navydaddjtc @Beka3695
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    It's my birthday and I am having a carb fest today. Not over on calories, just eating what I want today. I am 50, by many miracles of God. (I mean that, they told my mom I wouldn't live to be 6 months old because I was a preemie and not gaining weight. Then I had a TBI at 7 and vividly remember waking from a coma, since then I have been in a couple of car accidents that I shouldn't have walked away from as well.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I am not sure how but I am 4.4lbs down from Yesterday.... Ill take it though LOL

It was the bleeding pen! Keep it 😂
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Welcome @NikMar

Tell us a little about you 😊
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Hi Everyone

Nikki ( @NikMar ) has requested a team change and I have decided to move her to Workout Warriors. Please take a minute and say hello and briefly introduce yourselves. She is not new to the challenge, she is coming over from team Trimstones looking for a change. Let's show her what it means to be a WARRIOR!

Welcome Nikki....

@Navydaddjtc @Beka3695

HI, Nikki!!! Welcome aboard!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, all!!
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I did really well! Last big hurrah until Easter... planning on 100% commitment to the plan until then. I did manage to stay under calories and push away the plate when I was full... which was hard to do seeing as how it was prime rib!!! Also my niece talked me into a cupcake she made with her momma.

Didn’t get my water in, but tonight I will make sure I do while I’m at work!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hey Warriors!

uri9mwstoh78.jpg

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I completed my step goal, water goal, stayed under calories and logged all meals. Today I'm on track to do the same. Have over 8400 steps done so far and 64 oz of water in. I have eaten only what's on my meal plan so far and am trying to stick to that. Tomorrow it's back to the real world. I've been on "vacation" from work since the Friday before Christmas (minus the constant work calls, texts and emails) and I go back to work tomorrow somewhat rested.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY...
    I HAVE HAD DOC APPOINTMENTS IN TOWN TODAY AND JUST RETURNED TO THE HACIENDA...NOT GOOD RESULTS DAMM IT ANYWAY...GUESS WHOSE MORBIDLY OBESE..... GUESS WHO GOT A BUTT CHEWIN BY HIS PCP AND SHE REMINDED ME OF SISTER CATHERINE AT SCHOOL RULER AND ALL GOD I HATED THAT TEACHER.....BLOOD WORK TANKED..... UROLOGY TEST TANKED...... NOW HAVE TO HAVE A ULTRA SOUND OR A MRI WITH CONTRAST TO SEE WHAT THE KIDNEYS ARE DOIN WRONG..... DID I MENTION THAT I HATE THIS ILEOSTOMY.....

1) HAPPY BIRTHDAY @melissafeagins NOW YOU ONLY HAVE 15 YEARS TO CATCH WITH ME HEHEHEHE
    2) WELCOME TO THE WARRIORS Nikki ( @NikMar ) YOUR GONNA LOVE THIS TEAM!!!
    3) @kammerkv1 POSTED
    4) MIDDAY CHECK IN
    WATER ON POINT......STEPS ON POINT.....B&B'S COMBAT WALK RUN WALK NOT DONE... WILL DO TOMORROW SO IT'S DOUBLE UP TOMORROW

Good Morning Guys.
    I am up for the Step Challenge but doing everyone is way too much when I need to focus on myself. If it is just US, then yes, I will do the xls but if its like last month, sorry... that is just too much for me right now.

@boehle
    JULIE I GOT IT...... NO WORRIES...... FOCUS ON YOU THAT'S MORE IMPORTANT....

@alc649
    ALEX YOUR IN THE STEP CHALLENGE PLEASE POST YOUR DAILY STEPS EVERY 2 OR 3 DAYS
    I NEED FROM THE 30TH THRU TODAY IF YOU COULD PLEASE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest
    THANKS GREG

@abowersgirl
    quote="abowersgirl;c-43080846"]@Navydaddjtc For the steps challenge, would you recommend just posting that dates numbers? Or can I add on to previous days posts, date by date like I have been. I realize its a competition so it might not give away my stepping if I do daily only... what would you advise?[/quote]
    HOW YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS JAKE BY ME...THANKS FOR ASKING

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 1
    Wednesdays
    Previous: 129.4
    Current: 128.2

😁

@quiarga
    POSTED CASEY
    WTG ON THE LOSS
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Beka3695 @steplaj
    I WILL POST ON THE F2F MODERATORS HANGOUT PAGE TOMORROW MORNING...... WHAT THE OUTCOME OF TODAY'S DOC'S VISIT IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE
    GREG
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Melissa!
    Welcome, Nikki!

I am sitting here thinking about eating chocolate that is sitting on the table 5 feet away. But my Fitbit won’t sync with mfp to update my activity! What to do?! Lol

I hope your back gets feeling better soon, Beka! Keep plugging away, Greg!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    HEY TEAM THIS CHALLENGER HAS BEE ASSIGNED TO US
    PLEASE WELCOME @Mrsla01 AND MAKE A PART OF TEAM WORKOUT WARRIORS
    THANKS GREG

@Mrsla01
    MFP Name: Mrsla01
    [quote="mrsla01;c-43079348"
    Weigh In: Sundays
    Starting: 224[/quote]