• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Monday check in

Calories-on track
    Water-on track
    Exercise-run 2 miles and 45 minute power pump class

Goal for today is to stay within plan and take a spin class at the gym

How is your pf? I’ve been doing lots of stretching and icing over the weekend.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Goals for today:

I’m home with a sick kid - just a head cold but she was up most of the night which meant I was too! 😊

1. Stick to the meals I pre-planned
    2. Don’t snack because I’m tired and near the pantry
    3. Drink lots of water
    4. Try to get out for a walk, otherwise my steps will be really low
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,587 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @UTMom81 ! I love it! :love:
    And as it happens, I was dancing in my kitchen last night (to my favorite twenty one pilots song, Trees). But badly compared to the chic people in this graphic! :wink:
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise 60 mins mall walking
    goals today three miles with walking with leslie and Biggest loser workout
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was 50 minutes on the treadmill

I feel like I haven't been here in days! I've been doing pretty well but my weight is stalling big time. So, this week I'm going to try to keep my meals really simple and see if I can jump start some weight loss. :#

Sometimes changing things up realy helps
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Monday Check-in
    Calories: under
    Water: under (arg!)
    Exercise: martial arts class, so good there

Tuesday Goals
    - Food on plan
    - Long walk (outside if it warms up a bit)
    - More water! Pack a water bottle before today's class
    - Grocery store trip (again? already?)

NSV: I borrowed one of my son's Adult size Medium t-shirts, and it fit without being skin tight!
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Monday check--in

Calories: unde
    Water - slightly under
    Exercise 11515 steps. I have the habit now of getting off the bus, and walking twice round the market square before getting my next bus. Ensures that some of those steps are in a brisk 10 minute stint!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Hi @Kres567 ,

Thank you! :smile:

And -- sure! Top 2 things (this will be so boring, but it's true):

1. Weigh and log all food and drink. I won't know what's working or not working about what I am eating if I don't log it.
    2. Meal planning and preparation. This included learning some simple meals that are healthy and easy, so I always have a healthy option.

And on a related note -- I LOVE your Mindful Eating infographic!

Two things I must get more consistent with.

Question for you (and everyone else) - do you weigh and track raw veggies you eat through the day? I know I should but that’s the one food group I get lazy with - I cut them up and just throw them in a container. I figure I’m doing so good by eating them so isn’t that enough??

I do weight them, but i can see why many peple do not. Some are so low in calories, so are not worth weighing, but others (such as potastoes) do have enough calories to make a difference. The main reason I weight them now is because I count carbs, and also if I let one thing slip, I may let other things slip, so I just weigh everything
  • tess5036
    Options
    Username:Tess5036
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 150
    Todays Weight: 150

I'm happy with this, I am just upping my triaing after slacking off over Christmas a new year, so the aim for this week and next week is to maitain before starting to loose again.

Tuesday check in
    Calories; over (at manitiance)
    Water; over
    Exercise; 30 mins B:Strong, 30 mins metafit, 45 mins spin, treadmill weights
    Tomorrow; BodyCombat

• tess5036
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 220.2
    Todays Weight: 219.6

Down is down! :)

Nice one, going in the right direction!!!! Great going!!!!!
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in:
    Water: on track
    Exercise: 45 mins kickboxing and 7100 steps
    Tomorrow: continue to drink more water
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Hi @Kres567 ,

Thank you! :smile:

And -- sure! Top 2 things (this will be so boring, but it's true):

1. Weigh and log all food and drink. I won't know what's working or not working about what I am eating if I don't log it.
    2. Meal planning and preparation. This included learning some simple meals that are healthy and easy, so I always have a healthy option.

And on a related note -- I LOVE your Mindful Eating infographic!

Two things I must get more consistent with.

Question for you (and everyone else) - do you weigh and track raw veggies you eat through the day? I know I should but that’s the one food group I get lazy with - I cut them up and just throw them in a container. I figure I’m doing so good by eating them so isn’t that enough??

I do weight them, but i can see why many peple do not. Some are so low in calories, so are not worth weighing, but others (such as potastoes) do have enough calories to make a difference. The main reason I weight them now is because I count carbs, and also if I let one thing slip, I may let other things slip, so I just weigh everything

I do weigh all raw vegetables but I also think the chances of overdoing it on a non-root/non-starch vegetable is pretty remote. I tend to have 20+oz of kale, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower (combined) each day. Don't think I could do much more than that but the calorie count is basically negligible. On the other hand, some root vegetables and hard squashes - things storing energy - can add up amazingly fast.
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    Hey gang!

Yes, I'm still around F2F and Fitbit. :) I've had some physical challenges this month (horrific knee dislocation and a broken tooth) so, specifically with the knee, I haven't joined the last few Fitbit challenges but please keep inviting. I hope to be mobile again soon.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Hey gang!

Yes, I'm still around F2F and Fitbit. :) I've had some physical challenges this month (horrific knee dislocation and a broken tooth) so, specifically with the knee, I haven't joined the last few Fitbit challenges but please keep inviting. I hope to be mobile again soon.

OMG! That sounds so painful!!! Have you had to miss work?
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    Lots of Slimpossibles all over the leader board last week. Great job!!
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

JANUARY WEEK 2 WINNERS...

TEAM % LOST

1st - Workout Warriors - 0.63%
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 0.46%
    3rd - WaistAways - 0.42%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Workout Warriors - 46.7
    2nd - Mission Slimpossibles - 29.3
    3rd - WaistAways - 24.8

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @dee_toronto - 4.44%
    2nd - @mari_moulin - 3.03%
    3rd - @Sunshineplace - 3.01%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Navydaddjtc - 8.3
    2nd - @dee_toronto - 8
    3rd - @ShowKitten - 7.2

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@ShowKitten @Ashleigh1178 @Jactop
    @Navydaddjtc @WishfulThinning18
    @Astrue @Cyndiesstuff

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Trimstones - 880,593
    2nd - Weight No More - 823,626
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 822,368

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: over, but just a little (some almonds)
    Exercise: sore from strength training yesterday, so just walking morning and evening and at work
    Water: I’m telling you, buying this Nalgene 32 oz water bottle has really helped me drink more water. I’ve been over every day since getting it. I got the little insert that makes it easier to drink out of, too. Keeps it from splashing in your face.

Goals recap:
    1. Stay in the green. :#
    2. 10 cups water. :)
    3. Walk for at least 30 min. Hopefully longer. :)
    4. No alcohol. :)
    5. Eat only while sitting down. >:) Found myself eating olives and almonds while cooking.
    6. Work on putting fork down between bites. :). I did use this during two meals today and it does help slow you down. I ate less at dinner because of this and drinking more water.

Tomorrow:
    1. Travel after work, so eat carefully.
    2. Just do the best I can at my parents’ house the rest of the week. It will be hard.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Tuesday Check In:

Calories: slightly over
    Water: goodExercise: as I suspected, a lazy low step day

1. Stick to the meals I pre-planned ✅
    2. Don’t snack because I’m tired and near the pantry✅❌ - not as bad as it could have been but not perfect
    3. Drink lots of water ✅
    4. Try to get out for a walk, otherwise my steps will be really low ❌
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    Hey gang!

OMG! That sounds so painful!!! Have you had to miss work?

I worked from home last week. My home office chair was the easiest thing to get up and down in so I ended up parked in it all day long and working 12-16 hour days. The injury turned out to be a real productivity boost for my employer. LOL. Back the office yesterday with a pathetic hobble but getting better every day. Stay safe out there, northern members. That ice stuff is slippery. :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Tuesday Check-in
    Water: on target
    Exercise: none, as Scouts meeting ran long; will add in more walking tomorrow! I am tempted to venture out for a late walk, but I think I need to go to bed!
This discussion has been closed.