Planners and organization

2»

Replies

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    @puffbrat Pens and markers are the things I keep looking up in store or looking at in store and not buying but I want them. haha.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited January 2020
    I've attached the basic layout using a stencil (bottom two images) and then some examples of my pages with various stickers. (top three images)

So the front I use the top right corner for the date and day of the week. Then I add 4 circles for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for food logging then the bottom part of the first page is for my top three things I'd like to get done that day. I've been awful at getting my to do list done so how I set that up changes because I don't want to waste stickers so sometimes I just use the stencil and freehand. The back is usually for reflections (either on my day, eating, just thoughts or all of the above) and then if I have any appointments or calls to make I put that information on the bottom portion. (place, phone number, hours of operation or address) I had a few other pictures but they came out too blurry. My phone has been acting up so the quality just isn't there. Some of the blurring is intentional as it's too personal to share.
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    I really like your layout @WifiresGettingFit 😊 and those stickers are so cute! Thank you for sharing!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    @sarawilliams5889 Thank you! :)
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Those look really nice, usable layouts! Those stickers are adorable. Sorry I keep forgetting to post mine. This weekend and yesterday really sucked. I'll add a reminder to myself in my planner ;)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    @puffbrat That's what I've been going for. If I make it too complicated, I won't stick to it! I eventually want to utilize my mini happy planner but this is working really well, at least for now.

That's okay, post when you're able. I am looking forward to seeing them but there's no rush!
  • puffbrat
    I keep thinking about posting pictures on here but haven't actually done it. On the plus side, I am still using my planner. That doesn't sound like much since it's still January, but it's a start at least.
  • puffbrat
    Several months late, but here are my pictures.

Monthly spread, weekly spread, calories, mood, word of the day, cleaning, and bingos. I still need to make my reading tracker and a page of my indulgences. I also have lists of meals we love, things Leo will eat, why I love my husband, parent-teacher conferences, library books we love, and potty training.
    yh34i1ejqe59.jpeg
    dblrt1qilwdw.jpeg
    dwgkj2yck24w.jpeg
    pyfwywp4514u.jpeg
    dcuiyk24xkvx.jpeg
    tln9pb22bjsy.jpeg

• WifiresGettingFit
    @puffbrat Love it! Thank you for sharing!

I stopped planning, need to get back into it.