Introductions

Options
1235»

Replies

• KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 63 lbs over the last year and a bit but have started getting sloppy and still would like to lose 10 more pounds so I’m hoping this challenge will help me.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @KatAdele !

Come start reporting on the Daily threads! (see the bottom of pg 4 above if needed) I will watch for your picture ...
  • Heather9033
    Heather9033 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello All
    I'm a Mom of three teenagers and went back to work full-time and just started packing on the wight. I have always been a yo-yo dieter. I know what to do, calories in vs calories out. But instead of 4oz of chicken I eat the whole chicken! I'm hoping this will make me accountable.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Welcome @Heather9033 ! Hop aboard and start reporting today! (see last post on pg 4 above if not sure WHERE to report in)
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I've fluctuated in my weight for years and have been successful loosing with MFP in the past. Tracking and making choices is key. My goal is the process for lifestyle change. Daily exercise, appropriate portions. I'm also watching sodium levels. I feel like I'm doing well, but the temptations are still hard to avoid... like the tray of desert squares in the break room at work. I hope this group will help me to stay focused and avoid the temptations.
  • juliakhanna3
    juliakhanna3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello - I love the format of this challenge and am looking forward to committing to daily exercise. I officially restarted my diet and exercise plan less than a week ago, and I already feel better.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    Hi I am female 54 , Needing to lose 20-25lbs but it seems like a 100, it just keeps creeping upwards, I know my metabolism has slowed and hormones have played a part but I really dont know why I am having so much trouble losing. I am going to be vigilant with tracking, hopefully that will provide clues, exercise is hard due to chronic pain with back and arthritis but I can exercise, just tough to get going when not feeling well but I always feel better afterwards. And there is always something I CAN do if I am creative. I am considering WW again but I hate paying for it as budget is tight. So happy to have found community here at MFP, never took advantage of before, Thanks to all
    Glad your here! We all get support from each other ;)
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Joining late. I’m Eva, 40, about 155 pounds (still halfway down from an original 167) and hoping to get back to about 142. What’s more important, I’ve fallen off the exercise wagon this winter and need to get back on!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Love your profile pic. Hop aboard and start reporting! We all get support from each other. Many people at many different levels and stages.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,287 Member
    Options
    mlit64 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm late to the party (maybe too late for this month!) But having only downloaded MFP I'm looking to get started with my weighloss journey. I have a right bit too lose 🤦🏻‍♀️ so i need the accountability and the motivation from others on the same journey!

Welcome.... never "too late"
    The saying is better late than never
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    @mlit64, welcome! There's plenty of time to get into the habit in February and go blazing into March! :)