February 25 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

with only two pass days used and nothing out of the ordinary planned for the last bit of February, I should be seeing the winner's circle this month :D
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to post last night:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike - 20 minutes, 6.10 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @AbandondedKSCharger
    Thank You! UAC makes winners of all of us.
  • djinn924
    djinn924 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes

I have used 2 pass days this month
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (mall walk)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

You will see I post a lot of "mall walks." Actually this is extra PT that I do with my dad, helping him as he recovers from his stroke. I will walk behind him while he practices walking with his cane, forward walking, sometimes backwards walking, looking side to side while walking. This is in addition to his PT he gets at the clinic. When he takes his rest breaks, I power walk up and down the corridors/wings of the mall. Many days that is the only exercise I am able to get in, as I work four 10-hour days from home and practice with him as much as I can so he can go back to his home hopefully in spring when the weather gets better.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    You will see I post a lot of "mall walks." Actually this is extra PT that I do with my dad, helping him as he recovers from his stroke. I will walk behind him while he practices walking with his cane, forward walking, sometimes backwards walking, looking side to side while walking. This is in addition to his PT he gets at the clinic. When he takes his rest breaks, I power walk up and down the corridors/wings of the mall. Many days that is the only exercise I am able to get in, as I work four 10-hour days from home and practice with him as much as I can so he can go back to his home hopefully in spring when the weather gets better.
    Your attentiveness to your Dad is so very admirable. What an inspiration!