PartyPerson Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes
    logged: yes
    valories: yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement! I will keep logging!

Exercise: Yes. 2 long walks during breaks at work, and an hour Crossfit Class
    Calories: Yes, well under to try to make up for going over this past weekend. I only ate half the large portion at lunch and saved it for today. Portion control and saving money! Win win! lol
    Tracked: Yes

@Shutterbuggg
    I’m thrilled that you are❣️

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,132 Member
    Options
    Feb 11
    Yes x 3
    Hill hiking - felt great! - over an hour
    Deficit of 93, tracking all
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    It's my third pass day. In January, my third pass day was January 3rd. My goal for February is to use fewer pass days than I did in January. My pass day total for January was 21.
    @KCJen So very proud of your progress. Stay true to “I gotta keep on keeping on” and every day is another success story. So pleased you are sticking with us.

@teriseaton Good attitude...every day you show up on the UAC forum is a "win."

@w8goal4life Thank you! I love this group, so I ain't going anywhere unless y'all boot me out! : )

Seriously, this group has helped me SO MUCH with getting it together and getting on the right track. Plus I need this accountability and it truly takes time to develop a new healthy lifestyle and let go of the old ways and get settled in the "new normal" routine.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    I'm finding it works well if I plan meals 3 days out
    Heather, that is something I have been trying to get to, preplanning! Good for you!!