mustb60 wrote: »
    Ahanaz wrote: »
    Missing Weights for week one of February:

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

Report in or come to the Principals Office immediately! :smiley:

thank you for getting after me. I'm not doing so hot so Ive been avoiding my reporting. naughty I know!
    so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

seriously! I was finally just 1 lb away from my goal and I've blown it. Does anyone else do this? I have a cold so I can't exercise like I want to and exercising keeps me focused and motivated to eat better. Wah! But I've refocused. I leave for a trip on the 26th. Going to stay on track so I'm feeling good for my trip!

I do it all the time! Whenever I get close to a milestone, I "celebrate". My brain goes into a mode where it's like "See, you can lose if you want to. You're not incapable, but I don't want to anymore, let's cheat just a little, shall we?" :lol: And then I gain back 90% of what I've lost. At least I'm losing each year, but not nearly as much as I want.

Just what I was thinking today when saw my weight progress graph! Satisfaction in our mind can be our greatest enemy.
    I don't want to go back there ever and sabotage my hard work! I can't afford that! 😰😰 It's really like trekking, one slip leads to many and suddenly you see that the distance to the peak is doubled.

Agree.... so to start it off I made some homemade meringues :worried: My goal this week is the fasting. Whether I skip breakfast or dinner I don't care, but I need to do A form of 16:8 this week. Once I get back to that I will start reducing carbs again.
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

I am really sorry about that! Some family issues distracted me and weekend flew by unnoticed. It's late now still since I did take my weight so posting here.

Weigh in : Friday
    Pre.weight: 171 lbs
    Current weight: 171 lbs
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,788 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    OMG, today has been insanely busy. I have logged in here like 4 times to put in my steps and keep getting called elsewhere. I didnt fall asleep until 1am, I am so stinking tired, but I plan on working out a bit after the kids leave, hopefully, if I have time.

steps for 2/10-11,435
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    So over this bitter cold crud. How cold is it where you are? Yesterday my steps ducked again because it was a high of -5°F, before wind chill. Today though was above 0 (not by much) so I decided to venture out to my garage to workout. I had to set up a space heater and aim at my treadmill to warm it up before it would work, and my pull up band was frozen and wouldn't stretch, ugh, but I did 30 minutes of lifting, and 14 minutes cardio, better than nothing.

u5w28qcrq4sp.png

I'm in Northern Cali, so not much cold to talk about in comparison. I must admit. I miss the kind of cold you seem to have now. I'm from Sweden, and haven't got a "proper" winter since 2014. While it's not fun when you're in it, personally I miss it. Not having it have taken away the winter feeling, and Christmas spirit. It's just not the same without it.

oh, I could not do winters without snow, that would drive me nuts. Snow doesnt really bother me (especially now that im not living out in the country, that did suck) I just hate the really cold, 20 degrees im good with, below 0, not so much, haha.
  • mustb60
    Options

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

thank you for getting after me. I'm not doing so hot so Ive been avoiding my reporting. naughty I know!
    so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

seriously! I was finally just 1 lb away from my goal and I've blown it. Does anyone else do this? I have a cold so I can't exercise like I want to and exercising keeps me focused and motivated to eat better. Wah! But I've refocused. I leave for a trip on the 26th. Going to stay on track so I'm feeling good for my trip!

I do it all the time! Whenever I get close to a milestone, I "celebrate". My brain goes into a mode where it's like "See, you can lose if you want to. You're not incapable, but I don't want to anymore, let's cheat just a little, shall we?" :lol: And then I gain back 90% of what I've lost. At least I'm losing each year, but not nearly as much as I want.

Just what I was thinking today when saw my weight progress graph! Satisfaction in our mind can be our greatest enemy.
    I don't want to go back there ever and sabotage my hard work! I can't afford that! 😰😰 It's really like trekking, one slip leads to many and suddenly you see that the distance to the peak is doubled.

Agree.... so to start it off I made some homemade meringues :worried: My goal this week is the fasting. Whether I skip breakfast or dinner I don't care, but I need to do A form of 16:8 this week. Once I get back to that I will start reducing carbs again.

IF is great in managing calories and insulin. My target this week is ambitious, 4 pounds. Let's hope we both be successful this week! Good luck!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Sorry team. I'm late posting end of the week steps.

2/8 15,860
    2/9 8,529 (1st time in a LONG while not making goal!)
    2/10 12,275
  • angmarie28
    edited February 2019
    Options
    What's on the menu today? This is my lunch, its cheesy chicken and broccoli spaghetti squash. 292 calories. Tonight I'm making a sorta pizza cassarole type thing that is 400 calories a serving, leaving a little room for snacks.

da3fccfodtj3.jpg
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    February Steps:
    2/1 = 12,649
    2/2 = 4,000
    2/3 = 2,074
    2/4 = 5,302
    2/5 = 6,179
    2/6 = 3,544
    2/7 = 4,821
    2/8 = 8,356
    2/9 = 1,419
    2/10 = 2,413
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    So over this bitter cold crud. How cold is it where you are? Yesterday my steps ducked again because it was a high of -5°F, before wind chill. Today though was above 0 (not by much) so I decided to venture out to my garage to workout. I had to set up a space heater and aim at my treadmill to warm it up before it would work, and my pull up band was frozen and wouldn't stretch, ugh, but I did 30 minutes of lifting, and 14 minutes cardio, better than nothing.

u5w28qcrq4sp.png

I'm in Northern Cali, so not much cold to talk about in comparison. I must admit. I miss the kind of cold you seem to have now. I'm from Sweden, and haven't got a "proper" winter since 2014. While it's not fun when you're in it, personally I miss it. Not having it have taken away the winter feeling, and Christmas spirit. It's just not the same without it.

oh, I could not do winters without snow, that would drive me nuts. Snow doesnt really bother me (especially now that im not living out in the country, that did suck) I just hate the really cold, 20 degrees im good with, below 0, not so much, haha.

Trust me, after being without snow or properly cold winters, even below 0 is welcomed. It's just not the same. A weekend trip to Tahoe is just not enough to get into the spirit.
  • Ahanaz
    Options

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

IF is great in managing calories and insulin. My target this week is ambitious, 4 pounds. Let's hope we both be successful this week! Good luck!

My start is horrible. Mainly sugar. Homemade meringues, Herseys dark kisses (as I'm making a bouquet of them, will post picture once I'm done), ice cream, honey... I usually don't have anything against natural sweetness like Honey, but man is this overboard. Had a keto dinner though, homemade coleslaw with a few slices of tri-tip steak. Will sotp eating at 7, and fast to 12 tomorrow. My main problem I think is water. I've eaten all these things today, but only had 2 cups of tea for liquids. Time for water!
  • Ahanaz
    Options
    What's on the menu today? This is my lunch, its cheesy chicken and broccoli spaghetti squash. 292 calories. Tonight I'm making a sorta pizza cassarole type thing that is 400 calories a serving, leaving a little room for snacks.

This looks delish!!!!! I need to make something like that in the future. Currently I need to just empty out fridge and freezer on what I have so I can get some lunch boxes back lol
  • mustb60
    edited February 2019
    Options

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

My start is horrible. Mainly sugar. Homemade meringues, Herseys dark kisses (as I'm making a bouquet of them, will post picture once I'm done), ice cream, honey... I usually don't have anything against natural sweetness like Honey, but man is this overboard. Had a keto dinner though, homemade coleslaw with a few slices of tri-tip steak. Will sotp eating at 7, and fast to 12 tomorrow. My main problem I think is water. I've eaten all these things today, but only had 2 cups of tea for liquids. Time for water!

Wow! you are making nice stuff! I can't escape temptations of ice-cream and dark chocolate! My eating window is 12pm to 7pm. But on weekends having guests disrupts it so I can follow IF for 5 days usually.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,682 Member
    Options
    JesusGirl62

2/11 - 10,998 steps
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,682 Member
    Options
    JesusGirl62

2/11 - 10,998 steps
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    kcpond

Feb 11 - 11,149
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    2/11 11,176
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28

2/11-11,808
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Back at work, feeling so so. I miss real workouts.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    kmfeig87
    2/11 17,831
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Todays lunch- left over chicken noodle soup.

Anyone doing the weekly challenge? I keep forgetting, plus I dont do a lot of P foods besides pickles, haha
This discussion has been closed.